All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

42 euros

Aka Giggs 11 times
I didnt receive a notification to be fair. I logged in to utds site and went to my account to see if I was charged...
I did the same. Given up on email notifications tbh. Good luck to all cafers in the second draw.

K Stand Knut

Two spare for Soton away. £62 total plus postage. PM of interested.

First PM to me is the first one to be offered them. I'm out for an hour or so now but I'll reply as soon as I'm back

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
So if you've not had an email about city tickets yet and no money has gone from your bank account you've been chubbed?

:( feckers.

Sylar

The money hasnt gone from my bank account yet. Then again I put it on my credit card rather than debit card.

I did the same. Given up on email notifications tbh. Good luck to all cafers in the second draw.
And the funny thing is I only checked cos of your post otherwise I would have probably waited like a week when the notification comes in.

K Stand Knut

Two spare for Soton away. £62 total plus postage. PM of interested.

First PM to me is the first one to be offered them. I'm out for an hour or so now but I'll reply as soon as I'm back
Gone to Joker.

Was technically second in the PM list but due his stature as a full member and not a newbie, he won!!!!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The money hasnt gone from my bank account yet. Then again I put it on my credit card rather than debit card.

And the funny thing is I only checked cos of your post otherwise I would have probably waited like a week when the notification comes in.
I assume it'd show in my account history on the club website though if I'd got tickets?

Fingers crossed for the second ballot.

K Stand Knut

Wasn't it you who sold the Chelsea Away ticket too?

Where do you drink prematch mate?
Yeah it was!!

Depends on the game and the kick off time. All has changed since the stopping of drinking outside the shops as that was my favourite watering spot. Now, it tends to be a couple in Tollgate or in either Sale or Altrincham before getting the tram to the game.

Sam Platts occasionally too

Boothy

Getting a bit of a repuatation, good one to have mind you, I've a lot of time for those who sort others for aways :)

Do you drink inside the Tollgate or outside?

K Stand Knut

Getting a bit of a repuatation, good one to have mind you, I've a lot of time for those who sort others for aways :)

Do you drink inside the Tollgate or outside?
Manchester weather - inside.
Odd sunny day - outside.

I have no issue with sorting people out for tickets on here. I apply for all aways and if I am unable to attend for whatever reason, I'd rather have the loyalty points and get rid of the ticket than not apply at all

Boothy

Ah, I'm outside, was just wondering if you were one of the familiar faces I see every game, probably not though.

I'll drop you a PM next time I'm in K Stand, meet up at Half Time or something mate :)

K Stand Knut

Ah, I'm outside, was just wondering if you were one of the familiar faces I see every game, probably not though.

I'll drop you a PM next time I'm in K Stand, meet up at Half Time or something mate :)
Yeah cool - you might have seen me in the Tollgate. I'm a lanky prick normally pissed and acting like a prick

AgainstAllOdds

Well it's official, I'm fecking chubbed. Whoppde doopde do.

I would get at least 3 out of City, Liverpool Chelsea and Arsenal almost every year. I only got Arsenal this year and that was on a fecking Monday night.

fecking dry spell. Everyone is just going to the big ones this year it seems, they've fecked off all the smaller games completely.

PTME

Reserve Team Player
Gonna be in London next week.Anyone know best way to get from from London to Soouthampton? Plus how hard is it to get tickets for the away sector?

Thanks,

PTME

I'm always right

How dare you make fun of me! You peasants know exactly what I mean. The octagon.
Ohhhhh, the away octagon... why didn't you say?

Whilst we're talking about Southampton away.... BUMP!

I have a lovely pair of Southampton aways (United end of course) that I'd be willing to swap for a pair to Citeh at home. I could even up it to 3 for 3.

PM me.

P.S. I won't reply to anyone asking me to sell the Southampton tickets without a swap.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
:lol: at Boothy chatting up K Stand earlier in the thread for potential future away tickets.