All ticket/travel information thread - 2010/11: Touting will not be tolerated

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I am going to be abroad for work so my pair of tickets in Kstand (E234) is available for the following matches:

Birmingham (Sat 22nd Jan - 3pm)
Aston Villa (Tue 1st Feb - 8pm)

£36 per ticket

Dyslexic Untied

On behalf of a (girl)friend and colleague of mine I'm looking for tickets to the home game against City, I believe it is Feb 12th.

The girl is a Norwegian living in Manc where she is doing an LLM. Good girl, long time United fan and quite good looking as well, so any of you going to the game with her will atleast have good company!

She asked me to try to help her with three tickets, but I know that the City game is obviously in demand, so I'll be happy with any assistance.

Everyone except Brad (who will hit on her;)) is invited to assist!

Thanks in advance
I'm reposting this.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I am going to be abroad for work so my pair of tickets in Kstand (E234) is available for the following matches:

Birmingham (Sat 22nd Jan - 3pm)
Aston Villa (Tue 1st Feb - 8pm)

£36 per ticket
Birmingham tickets are taken.

Villa still available.

Dyslexic Untied

Think you've over-estimated the horny-ness/shallowness of the caf :smirk:
Helping out an attractive female will not be enough to convince anyone to give up their ticket for the biggest match of the season - you can inform your friend that guaranteed sexual favours will be required !
Was hoping maybe Sults would come to the rescue. He doesn't let himself lead by his libido, but by the pleasure of helping out fellow fans!

I'm always right

Was hoping maybe Sults would come to the rescue. He doesn't let himself lead by his libido, but by the pleasure of helping out fellow fans!

Besides the ass kissing :smirk:, is she REALLY a "fellow fan", or just some chick from Norway who fancies going to a big game whilst she's in Manchester studying? I mean, if she's a "fellow fan" then I'll happily help her with tickets to Villa at home.

Dyslexic Untied

Besides the ass kissing :smirk:, is she REALLY a "fellow fan", or just some chick from Norway who fancies going to a big game whilst she's in Manchester studying? I mean, if she's a "fellow fan" then I'll happily help her with tickets to Villa at home.
She's definitely a fan. She has already finished her degree her in Norway, but took an extra year in Manc mostly because of the football.

I'll pass your words on! Thanks. Agree with the ass kissing btw, hope it works!

I'm always right

She's definitely a fan. She has already finished her degree her in Norway, but took an extra year in Manc mostly because of the football.

I'll pass your words on! Thanks. Agree with the ass kissing btw, hope it works!
I reckon you post up a picture, see if that helps. :D

Don't expect too much though, I offered a pair of Liverpool or a pair of aways in a straight swap for Citeh but no-one took up that offer.

Dyslexic Untied

I reckon you post up a picture, see if that helps. :D

Don't expect too much though, I offered a pair of Liverpool or a pair of aways in a straight swap for Citeh but no-one took up that offer.
I thought it would be difficult.

I'll get back to you in a short while re the Villa tickets if that's ok with you.

Devils Advocate

lads, may have one spare for tomorrow...

N2410 row 25 , face value as per united.com 49pounds.

PM me.
Just to confirm smallred came through fine for me with this in case anyone wants to buy from him in the future!

If anyone has a pair of tickets for sale for Birmingham at home, please let me know!

Cheers!

Boothy

Just to confirm smallred came through fine for me with this in case anyone wants to buy from him in the future!

If anyone has a pair of tickets for sale for Birmingham at home, please let me know!

Cheers!
It's on general sale, is it not?

Devils Advocate

That would be great if you could. Hoping to get to a few more games this season and then will probs become a member in time for next season - unfortunately finances dictate i cant get a season ticket but will be trying to get to several games a season from now on.

Collina

I'm looking for a ticket to the City game. I know it's probably VERY difficult, but a mate (I've already got a ticket myself) really want a ticket to this. PM me!

I'm always right

Got 2 paper tickets for Brum that I no longer need, 41 quid each in NE quad.

PM me.

EDIT: Sorry lads, been a little slow with this one. Cheers to those interested but I sold these within about 20 mins of putting them up, just forgot to update the post.

Devils Advocate

PM me.
I might have been sorted now for this match but if that falls through for any reason and no one has taken you up on yours then will let you know.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
After selling my own pair, I am actually now in need of a pair for Birmingham in either East or West Stand!

PM me if you can help.

Devils Advocate

After selling my own pair, I am actually now in need of a pair for Birmingham in either East or West Stand!

PM me if you can help.
I'm sorted for brum now - thanks to everyone who tried to help!

Might be worth trying sharky, Rood?

K Stand Knut

My ticket if spare for Birmingham on Saturday if any wants / needs one.

K Stand - £36 plus postage unless we can meet face to face. I am Manchester based.

PM if interested

I'm always right

PM me.

EDIT: Sorry lads, been a little slow with this one. Cheers to those interested but I sold these within about 20 mins of putting them up, just forgot to update the post.
Turns out I got let down on these so they are available again if anyone wants them.

Now gone again.