All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

K Stand Knut

Just out of curiosity, what are the chances of getting spares for aways on here? Would love to go to Bolton or Stoke away.
Higher than getting them through the club ballot but still quite slim. You just need to ask mate and then cross your fingers

Jacob

Higher than getting them through the club ballot but still quite slim. You just need to ask mate and then cross your fingers
Ok thanks, I'll be moving to Manchester on 7th of September. I'll be like a blood hound on every single opportunity to see games, keep me posted if you can help out anytime.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Ok thanks, I'll be moving to Manchester on 7th of September. I'll be like a blood hound on every single opportunity to see games, keep me posted if you can help out anytime.
Virtually zero chance of getting away tickets so dont get your hopes up!
But you should be able to get yourself sorted for home games on here - I will probably have tickets available for matches in november and december as I may be out of the country so let me know if you are interested.

T2000

Just out of curiosity, what are the chances of getting spares for aways on here? Would love to go to Bolton or Stoke away.
Almost zero chance, however the last few years ive managed to find spares easy for Wigan, Fulham and West Ham. No more West Ham so i guess Norwich will be next easiest i think.

Also it depends on a carling cup game. Say we got Middlesbrough away, then i would imagine you could get a ticket off someone.

VanTheMan10

hey, can anyone can help me with getting a ticket for the Chelsea game on 18/09?
I'm after one aswell, probs better joining one united and applying through that. You can still make an application for another 10 days.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Yeah apply at least for now. I don't know how in demand they're going to be, I've managed to get three seats together for the first three home games (well norwich is after Chelsea but results out)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
just found out I'm off monday for the spuds game. anyone from south ireland know of cheap last minute flights over and back for it? I've looked with the usual ryanair and aerlingus but total cost is 200 squids pp :(

If I cant go over, the ticket is up for grabs. Preferably someone in Ireland as I'd need it back asap as I'm going over to the Gunners game that Sunday. Day trip from Shannon airport. Anyone doing the same??

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Anyone having trouble with applying for the Bolton away game? Myself and a mate keep getting the "Sorry you are inegible to apply for this game". Both of us are ST holders fwiw.

Hate ringing the feckers, costs me a nice chunk on my phone :(

ashy7

Anyone having trouble with applying for the Bolton away game? Myself and a mate keep getting the "Sorry you are inegible to apply for this game". Both of us are ST holders fwiw.

Hate ringing the feckers, costs me a nice chunk on my phone :(
If either you or your mate opted out of the league cup last season, you can't apply until after the first cup game.

I'm always right

What ashy said, you must opt in for CC and only after you purchase a ticket for the first home CC game will you be able to apply for aways.

Donkey's Ears

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there is a ticket exchange scheme this season?

I know the Viagogo one ended but I haven't seen if there is anything replacing it.

beller2000

Anyone need Spurs tickets? Ive 2 Season cards belonging to a mate that he cant use. North Stand N2404 i think (from memory). £50 each face value according to the website.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know if there is a ticket exchange scheme this season?

I know the Viagogo one ended but I haven't seen if there is anything replacing it.
There isnt anything to replace it - so this thread is now the official Caf ticket exchange!

Donkey's Ears

There isnt anything to replace it - so this thread is now the official Caf ticket exchange!
Ok so, hypothetically speaking, if someone is stuck in Sicily with two season tickets and he wants to sell his tickets to Spurs, is there anyway he can do so?

IanDangerously

Ok so, hypothetically speaking, if someone is stuck in Sicily with two season tickets and he wants to sell his tickets to Spurs, is there anyway he can do so?
Yes. Take payment for that game on paypal, post the tickets out recorded delivery to the person buying them and cover the cost of them mailing them back afterwards.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Tickets on GS for the Arsenal home game (apparently)!!
Where've you heard that? We called last week to try and move seats because the tickets we were allocated weren't either of our priority choices and we were told it was sold out.

Sylar

Its on the club website right now. Managed to get 2 west end seats but it timed out on my crappy laptop (but those are gone)...

Still limited seats around through the site which is astonishing.

Edit: probably better of calling !

Sylar

tickets we were allocated weren't either of our priority choices
As soon as I saw this, I thought the same. Gonna give them a call now (if it ever gets through) and see what they say. Hate sitting in the heavens for these games.

K Stand Knut

Where've you heard that? We called last week to try and move seats because the tickets we were allocated weren't either of our priority choices and we were told it was sold out.
I saw a FB update from a group I am part of for United away tickets. Just thought I'd pass the message on.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I saw a FB update from a group I am part of for United away tickets. Just thought I'd pass the message on.
Wasn't being funny mate, just pissed at the bloody TO for telling me I couldn't move when seemingly there were other seats available.

Robin

It makes you laugh how for the last 10 days it has shown the game as completely sold out and now there are 1000`s of tickets for sale, even allowing for returns that is a lot of tickets.

Sylar

Got mine changed. Is this why Chelsea ballot has been open for like a month?

Neo_Mufc

Are they on GS then?

Edit: 70 quid for train from London:eek: looks like that dreams over.

K Stand Knut

Whats the group called?
Manchester United Away Tickets. Never really got anything from there personally but I know people who have got tickets from people on there.

Wasn't being funny mate, just pissed at the bloody TO for telling me I couldn't move when seemingly there were other seats available.
I didn;t think you were being funny mate. Was expecting people to shoot me down due to my 'source'!!

The Law of Denis

Salam everyone :)

Starting soon, I will be studying in Germany and I see it as a chance to full fill a life-long dream and go to OT.

I'm just wondering how easy/hard would it be to get tickets for Wigan(boxing day) or Blackburn(new years).

It is quite a pain to get to the British embassy from where I will be living, but if I know I can get tickets I will 100% go through with it.

Any advise ? Thanks in advance!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Salam everyone :)

Starting soon, I will be studying in Germany and I see it as a chance to full fill a life-long dream and go to OT.

I'm just wondering how easy/hard would it be to get tickets for Wigan(boxing day) or Blackburn(new years).

It is quite a pain to get to the British embassy from where I will be living, but if I know I can get tickets I will 100% go through with it.

Any advise ? Thanks in advance!
Ws Salaams

Just get in contact with me a few weeks before the game and the tickets will be sorted.

VanTheMan10

I've applied for a Chelsea home ticket.. not to say i'll get it but i'm really after 2 tickets to accommodate a friend who will be with me that weekend...

If anyone has two spare, i'd really appreciate it.