All ticket/travel information thread - 2011/12: Touting will not be tolerated

Member 39557

Super Early Request: If anybody gets 2 spare away tickets for the QPR game then please keep me in mind.

VanTheMan10

Hey everyone, trying to apply for tickets on manunited.com. Anyone know why the Norwich game is available to apply for and yet the Chelsea game isn't? Also when I'm adding another member for a seat, it's not working, anyone know why?
Chelsea game opens next Friday.

Not sure why it's not allowing you to add another member tho sorry.

Do you know when the ballot for norwich closes?

ashy7

Anyone not got there ST card for this year?

Mines not arrived yet and my insane paranoia is taunting me.
Mine came on Saturday, I'm sure yours will come. I'm guessing you've had the email to say that it has been sent?

Vinay

Muppet in Training
Need ticket to home game against Newcastle or home game against Wolves. Planning on watching the home Champions League game before one of those two to make it two games on my first visit to the Theatre of Dreams.

T2000

Anyone not got there ST card for this year?

Mines not arrived yet and my insane paranoia is taunting me.
Ive not got mine yet. I got the email the other day though so I'm not worried. A mate of mine got his on Friday. He has told me it's got the Stretford ends 019 on it, which I had guessed right.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Just got my ST in the post. Donno if the pic works, but tried uploading it.

Email recieved 28/7/2011 to say my ST is on its way. So that was quite quick from past experiences. I didnt get mine until a few days before the first game of last season.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Just got my ST in the post. Donno if the pic works, but tried uploading it.

Email recieved 28/7/2011 to say my ST is on its way. So that was quite quick from past experiences. I didnt get mine until a few days before the first game of last season.
How many of the rest of you have received your season tickets? Should i be worried that i havn't?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
How many of the rest of you have received your season tickets? Should i be worried that i havn't?
No - only worry if you got the email saying your ticket has been sent (I havent got that yet) and you still havent got it days later.

Robin

Still approx 5,000 tickets for Spurs and maybe 1,000 for Arsenal on open sale !! this is unheard of for such high profile games at beginning of season !!

I'm always right

Still approx 5,000 tickets for Spurs and maybe 1,000 for Arsenal on open sale !! this is unheard of for such high profile games at beginning of season !!
Not really unheard of, same thing happened last year with Arsenal.

And the Spuds game is a Monday night, it's pretty normal with a Monday night game that it takes time to sell out.

swooosh

I was waiting for it :D

But seriously cnuts, sort me out, we can be buddies
Is that supposed to tempt people to sort you out Boothy? :confused: :D

In all seriousness though, get in touch with Chris he said he's gonna try rinse the returns this week.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
is there any chance someone might have 2 spares for Chelsea? long shot i know but it's for a friend who is travelling all the way from Sweden.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
is there any chance someone might have 2 spares for Chelsea? long shot i know but it's for a friend who is travelling all the way from Sweden.
No!

Tell him to be happy with a pair for Norwich ...

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
2 seats together for Norwich - Sat Oct 1st - 3pm

Block E234 - great view, good atmosphere - £74 for the pair

PM if interested.

Jacob

Just out of curiosity, what are the chances of getting spares for aways on here? Would love to go to Bolton or Stoke away.