All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Stand Knut

I know I've given him a shout out before but Ell_MUFC was a perfect buyer and gentleman in buying my ticket for Boxing Day and would recommend him to anyone if they have spares.

He bought me a pint and met me face to face for the exchange of the ticket both times, which was easy with him being local to me but i believe that he's be equally trustworthy if he had to post it.

If he asks for your spare ticket, I'd vouch for him

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Anyone have any experience with Madrid? I am not the kind of person who finds it easy to be quiet when we score, so just wondering what the locals' reaction would be if I screamed YES at the top of my lungs when RVP nets his 3rd :lol:

Commadus

Where can I find prices for home tickets verus Madrid. A friend of a friend is offering me top ticket for £150 a pop.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Where can I find prices for home tickets verus Madrid. A friend of a friend is offering me top ticket for £150 a pop.
That's just plain ridiculous...you could just get a pro rata season ticket for the last 11 games or so for about £350....

Commadus

That's just plain ridiculous...you could just get a pro rata season ticket for the last 11 games or so for about £350....
I take it he's ripping me off? Not to sound stupid but I don't know what to pay for the tickets.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
face value will be somewhere in the £34 to £50 territory these days I think. Perhaps add a fiver for a champions league knock out game...

he'll probably tell you you won't get one for less than £150 because of demand, which might be true, but if you're around for some of the other games, the pro rata season ticket makes more sense...
demand only goes up at the business end of the season...and it'd involve Real Madrid, Chelsea and City home games...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When do the Everton tickets come out? Im looking for two and Id be very gratful is the caf could help out!
they're on sale to members now...

wish someone could help my west brom desperation so easily :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
must admit the fight for a West Brom pair caught me out completely...and eventually failed, after a ridiculous saga trying to go through a mate of a mate, and about 5 different numbers..

Definitely won't be leaving anything to chance for the Real Madrid game...pro rata season ticket is the way to go methinks!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Irish, hard to tell.
One chap who seemed to pop up in every convo for a ticket i tried to enter is this guy. Looks quite dodgy.

https://twitter.com/s123hod

He's either bringing a coach load of pals without tickets, or more likely is a tout.

Look back at his tweets and see how many separate tickets he's arranged to buy!
Anyone seem him hanging around whispering "any tickets" :lol:

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Lads anyone used this guy: https://twitter.com/MUFCSparesHOME to get tickets before?

A lot of the United accounts I follow follow him and he says he can sort me out with 2 for everton. Ideally I'd like to get a pair off someone here who I know who definitely be legit but nobody seems to be offering...
I used that Twitter account once this season when I was caught on the hop for tickets, it worked fine. Met the contact at Sam Platts before the game, we had a pint together and then met at half-time inside the ground to hand back the ST.

Grand job.

hp88

Lads anyone used this guy: https://twitter.com/MUFCSparesHOME to get tickets before?

A lot of the United accounts I follow follow him and he says he can sort me out with 2 for everton. Ideally I'd like to get a pair off someone here who I know who definitely be legit but nobody seems to be offering...
He has helped me buy and sell a few tickets this year, never had a problem with the people I have met through him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cheers lads think I might go with him if I get nothing on here, I wouldnt mind so much if I lived in England but I dont so I dont want to book flights, hotels and then get let down.
probably safe...otherwise always the option of becoming an official member and you can get all but the biggest 4-5 games of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How much is it? What does it entitle you to?
at the start of the season it's £32 to be a One United member (might be slightly less half way through)

Benefits are

1)buy tickets instantly for all games but the big City/Pool/Arse/Tottenham/Big cup games

2) able to go into the ballot for the big games

3) can ring for returns for any game you failed in the ballot/any game you didn't manage to get a ticket for first time round.

other stuff like 10% off club shop stuff, and some other stuff i haven't read through.

If you can or want to go to all the remaining games tho...a pro rata season ticket is the only option....secures all the games end of story...no messing around with ballots or ringing them. You can't pick where the ticket starts from though...the day you buy it is the day it starts, so you have to take in all future games, including cup games

Keltoi

at the start of the season it's £32 to be a One United member (might be slightly less half way through)

Benefits are

1)buy tickets instantly for all games but the big City/Pool/Arse/Tottenham/Big cup games

2) able to go into the ballot for the big games

3) can ring for returns for any game you failed in the ballot/any game you didn't manage to get a ticket for first time round.

other stuff like 10% off club shop stuff, and some other stuff i haven't read through.

If you can or want to go to all the remaining games tho...a pro rata season ticket is the only option....secures all the games end of story...no messing around with ballots or ringing them. You can't pick where the ticket starts from though...the day you buy it is the day it starts, so you have to take in all future games, including cup games
Thanks for the info mate. I think I might go for the One United memebership as a pro rata ticket would be wasted on me. Do you know if I'd have to get 2 memberships or just the one if I want a pair of tickets for home games?

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Thanks for the info mate. I think I might go for the One United memebership as a pro rata ticket would be wasted on me. Do you know if I'd have to get 2 memberships or just the one if I want a pair of tickets for home games?
To apply via the official site you will need a OU membership per application.

hp88

Is anyone driving to Upton Park? Looking for parking suggestions as the only one I have found is Newham Hospital which is a 20 minutes from the ground.

Bread

Is anyone driving to Upton Park? Looking for parking suggestions as the only one I have found is Newham Hospital which is a 20 minutes from the ground.
We parked in Shordich when I went and got tube, was easy enough but we did park in a terrifyingly unused parking area.

Wythenshawe

Wanted:
A spare for The Victims at OT 13th Jan.. Preferably on Stretty obv but everything is interesting.

I'm on the trusted sellers list.

Could meet in Mcr day before game or matchday. Or I'll just pay the P&P..
Anyone? Will cherish the person who can sort me out for this..

I'm always right

Anyone? Will cherish the person who can sort me out for this..
Bloody hell you must have had some good posts in those 260.

Think you'll struggle getting one on here to be fair, I'd be expecting favours in return in exchange for a Liverpool at home so friends would come first.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've got a spare West Ham for Saturday if anyone can sort me a Liverpool at home in return?

:)

99 red balloons

Bloody hell you must have had some good posts in those 260.

Think you'll struggle getting one on here to be fair, I'd be expecting favours in return in exchange for a Liverpool at home so friends would come first.
Managed to sort those Wigan tickets in the end, not sure if Beanie told you...

Trying to find him a pub on the outskirts of east London for his bus before West Ham, but not really my neck of the woods so struggling ...

Anyone in here likely to know of one you know? (Looking for someone to stop on the way that will take about 40 reds he says!)

Ps...not tempted to cut your trip short for a cheeky trip to Madrid then?!

Magic United

MIGHT have a spare for Liverpool, should know before the weekend.

I have a pair which I will be looking to swap for a single Liverpool and a single for Madrid or City, preferably in the stretty. Would also swap for Madrid away if any execs are interested

RonaldoVII

Is anyone going on Betty Bus to West Ham? Or have been on it to other aways? I've just got a time and place but apparently I'm confirmed on it.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Hi guys!

Some of my friends want to get me an engagement present, and they've decided to get me my lifelong dream of a trip to Old Trafford to see a game. Alas, we know nothing about the logistics of getting tickets, which is why I'd be very grateful for your advice. Ah, our hearts are set on the home game against Everton on Sunday, Feb 10th (one of the only dates we all could make it), and there's five of us.

- I first looked on the official website, but it seems there are no tickets available for that game there. They say there might be tickets for Official Members. An official membership is £32, which wouldn't bring the bill too high. However, if we all get an official membership, are we assured to get tickets, or is it just if you get lucky? Cos if it's an absolute certainty we can get them like that, that would be the preferred method I'm sure.

- I've been looking elsewhere on ticketing websites. I've come accross this one : Online Ticket Express ; does anyone know whether it's legit, whether we could get tickets off there without fear? I don't know why, just seems dodgy.

- And any other advice you could give? Websites I could use to get tickets, best ways to do it...

Thanks in advance boys!

Liam147

On Probation
Looking on the website, it appears Everton's sold out, meaning your best bet might be to look on here.

I don't want to speak for him but Sults often has spares, it just depends on how many you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.