All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hp88

We parked in Shordich when I went and got tube, was easy enough but we did park in a terrifyingly unused parking area.
Going to leave the car at my brothers house and get a tube to Upton Park, too much hassle driving in and out of East London.
That's how I found out about the parking at the hospital, was on there earlier and noticed Vitty had some information on the Madrid allocation.
United have said they are expecting reds take get 3,800 tickets for next month’s trip to Madrid.

In an email, the club said tickets would cost £62.50 and £70.50 in the away end and there would be a small number of tickets in another block costing £157.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Is anyone going on Betty Bus to West Ham? Or have been on it to other aways? I've just got a time and place but apparently I'm confirmed on it.
Betty bus is fine mate, will be quite an experience for you, some characters on that.

Take a balaclava ;)

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Hi guys!

Some of my friends want to get me an engagement present, and they've decided to get me my lifelong dream of a trip to Old Trafford to see a game. Alas, we know nothing about the logistics of getting tickets, which is why I'd be very grateful for your advice. Ah, our hearts are set on the home game against Everton on Sunday, Feb 10th (one of the only dates we all could make it), and there's five of us.

- I first looked on the official website, but it seems there are no tickets available for that game there. They say there might be tickets for Official Members. An official membership is £32, which wouldn't bring the bill too high. However, if we all get an official membership, are we assured to get tickets, or is it just if you get lucky? Cos if it's an absolute certainty we can get them like that, that would be the preferred method I'm sure.

- I've been looking elsewhere on ticketing websites. I've come accross this one : Online Ticket Express ; does anyone know whether it's legit, whether we could get tickets off there without fear? I don't know why, just seems dodgy.

- And any other advice you could give? Websites I could use to get tickets, best ways to do it...

Thanks in advance boys!
Everton match is already sold out so you are too late - if you had sorted it out earlier then you would have had a good chance of tickets with memberships, but it is not guaranteed as it depends how many members apply for each game.

I wouldnt trust any of those ticketing websites - your best option is to ask on here but to be honest you have very little chance of getting 5 tickets as there are already quite a few people looking for tickets for this match.

I'm always right

Managed to sort those Wigan tickets in the end, not sure if Beanie told you...

Trying to find him a pub on the outskirts of east London for his bus before West Ham, but not really my neck of the woods so struggling ...

Anyone in here likely to know of one you know? (Looking for someone to stop on the way that will take about 40 reds he says!)

Ps...not tempted to cut your trip short for a cheeky trip to Madrid then?!
I left all that with Wigan down to Beanie (aka "Seb" - his internetworld name). Cheers for sorting it though J. Yeah he's got a bus load of mates going to WHU, moaned at me daily for 2 weeks until I eventually gave up my 2 tickets to him :)

Anyone help with advice here lads? regarding a pub on the outskirts of East London?

Re: the PS... yes I am indeed, big chance I'll be in Madrid. Anyway... time to hit Bronte Beach :cool:

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Thank you guys for your advice, both on here and via PM. It does seems pretty complicated and I'm afraid my friends may have warned me a bit late, but I'm gonna see what I can do... In any case, I'm gonna stay away from the touting websites, they don't sound good at all!

Again, thanks! :)

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Oh I have an additional question: we'd be arriving from the airport and going to the stadium directly, and then back to the airport. What's the best way of getting from one to the other? How long? If by taxi, how expensive would it be?

VanTheMan10

Big ask but can anyone help me out with a spare for Liverpool?
Just the one.

Magic United

Have a pair in North West quad for Liverpool

Only need the one so if anyone wants a pair together and only has a single drop drop me a pm

Looking for Madrid or City as a swap as well

twitter thread suggester
I know it's early, but what are the chances of getting 5-6 tickets for the Norwich game in Marts?

twitter thread suggester
Is that March?

Send me a PM nearer the time.
It's for my brother and his mates, Sults, so it wouldn't be for me.
They'd still be interested of course at full value.

Joemo

whistling in the wind
Looking for 2 for Southampton on the 30th

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Anyone know when Madrid OT tickets are available for Members application?

PatrickP

For anyone that intends on applying...

Madrid ballot is now open

3,800 tickets at £62.50 and £70.50. VIP tickets £157. EMs, STHs and OUMs apply from 08:00 Monday January 7 until 08:00 Monday January 14.

Also,

Fulham in the Premier League is open too

Allocation TBC. Priced at £49 adults, £38 over 65s and those aged 16 to 20 and £22 for under 16s. EMs and qSTHs apply from 08:00 on Mon Jan 7 to 08:00 on Mon Jan 14.

3rd Round Replay - £37
4th Round (If there) - £37
Madrid - £70
Fulham - £49
Supporting Manchester United - Priceless

Expensive couple of weeks coming up haha

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
For anyone that intends on applying...

Madrid ballot is now open

3,800 tickets at £62.50 and £70.50. VIP tickets £157. EMs, STHs and OUMs apply from 08:00 Monday January 7 until 08:00 Monday January 14.

Also,

Fulham in the Premier League is open too

Allocation TBC. Priced at £49 adults, £38 over 65s and those aged 16 to 20 and £22 for under 16s. EMs and qSTHs apply from 08:00 on Mon Jan 7 to 08:00 on Mon Jan 14.

3rd Round Replay - £37
4th Round (If there) - £37
Madrid - £70
Fulham - £49
Supporting Manchester United - Priceless

Expensive couple of weeks coming up haha
:lol: applications in for the aways, let the chubbings continue.

Boothy

:lol: applications in for the aways, let the chubbings continue.
Madrid should be alright, but yeah not holding out hope for Fulham.

My favourite domestic away of the season though usually, Fulham, usually a really good trip.

Magic United

Anyone know any execs that could apply for Madrid away for me? Applying myself as a member with no credits but not holding out much hope and have flights booked

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Good good. Taking your son or mates?

I should get one with my credit but 4 of mates haven't got a credit so we are hoping they are lucky
Nope cant take the lad (long story and it will only wind me up) so I will be on my own.

PatrickP

Can members apply yet?

It's all changed since the days I was a ST holder. I've no idea what I'm doing now.
Home ticket information (KO 19:45 GMT Tuesday 05 March)

Official Member applications will open at 08:00 GMT Tuesday 22 January and close at 08:00 GMT Thursday 14 February with the ballot run as soon as possible after.

We will start taking Cup payments from 08:00 GMT Tuesday 5 February, Under 16 Season Ticket Holders have until the same time to opt-out for this game. We'd like to remind supporters that as in previous seasons, ticket prices will increase by £5 for the Round of 16.

To enquire about Matchday VIP hospitality packages, please call 0161 868 8000, option 2, then 3 or email your contact details to hospitalityenquiries@manutd.co.uk.

Thomas Cook Sport packages are on sale with exclusive return chartered train travel from London to Old Trafford for this game. For more information on times and prices please visit www.thomascooksport.com.

Carl

Cheers. How do you find that kind of info Patrick?

Carl

Ahh in the news section. Cheers for that.

I've just been looking on the "buy and apply" tab. Silly me I thought where it said "more info" next to the game would be where I would find, y'know, more info..

Status
Not open for further replies.