All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
fecking chubbed for Everton, same old. :mad:

In the unlikely event of any spares, please drop me a PM

el eric

Looking for 2 for the stoke game on Oct 20 lads. I know they go on sale for members this week but I'm not paying the membership charge

drop me a PM if there are any about. Cheers

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Looking for 2 for the stoke game on Oct 20 lads. I know they go on sale for members this week but I'm not paying the membership charge

drop me a PM if there are any about. Cheers
Send me a PM a week before the game. I'm pretty sure I'll sort you out with tickets.

Dyslexic Untied

I have a spare for VIF-United this coming Sunday. Available at face value for anyone interested.

PM me if interested.

ashy7

Has anyone received their season ticket packs yet?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Looking for 2 for the Wigan (h) game if anyone can help.
I might be able to help with that - will let you know in next few days if you are still looking

Has anyone received their season ticket packs yet?
Nope - they said they were going to email when packs were being sent out and I haven't received that as yet either.

ashy7

I might be able to help with that - will let you know in next few days if you are still looking

Nope - they said they were going to email when packs were being sent out and I haven't received that as yet either.
It was meant to be the end of July initially, then they moved it back. Always last minute.

ashy7

Got an email yesterday saying they are in the post, so looking forward to the Spurs game, which will be when they get probably get here !!
Yeah got a text today to say it had been dispatched. See what the different colour levels get, if anything!

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
My friend is travelling to Manchester around the time for the first game at OT, against Fulham on the 25th of August. He was looking for some seats close to the pitch. Preferably, on the south stand below the bench area, and if not those, then others closer to the pitch. It will be his first match @OT, hence he wants to be closer to the action.

He checked the official site and saw that all these kind of seats were gone. He checked another website, livefootballtickets.com, the tickets there are super expensive. Now one solution for him is to consider these two websites as options, and choose the best trade-off for nature of seats Vs prices, and buy that.

I wanted to know if you guys could help with any other option, is there any other way he can find tickets for seats closer to the pitch, at prices closer to what's quoted on the official website? Any other website? Anyone who has two extra tickets? Any place one can go and get the tickets? Chances of getting suitable deals on matchday outside OT? Any thing.You know the issue now, you guys have any options/solutions?

Robin

I have a couple of spare tickets that are in row 7 in the East stand and right behind the goal, the cost price is £37 each which is £7 cheaper then for a non member .

Robin

Three of my season tickets have arrived, and I have got a lovely little badge that I did not get last year, as well as my voucher book that we had last year, can't see any difference in away ticket preferences based on longevity of your season ticket !

Sultan

My friend is travelling to Manchester around the time for the first game at OT, against Fulham on the 25th of August. He was looking for some seats close to the pitch. Preferably, on the south stand below the bench area, and if not those, then others closer to the pitch. It will be his first match @OT, hence he wants to be closer to the action.

He checked the official site and saw that all these kind of seats were gone. He checked another website, livefootballtickets.com, the tickets there are super expensive. Now one solution for him is to consider these two websites as options, and choose the best trade-off for nature of seats Vs prices, and buy that.

I wanted to know if you guys could help with any other option, is there any other way he can find tickets for seats closer to the pitch, at prices closer to what's quoted on the official website? Any other website? Anyone who has two extra tickets? Any place one can go and get the tickets? Chances of getting suitable deals on matchday outside OT? Any thing.You know the issue now, you guys have any options/solutions?
Send me a PM, Don.

beller2000

two available for fulham if anyones interested? east stand, 2 rows behind the disabled section right behind the goals.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Anyone know when the Stoke/Tottenham tickets will be availible to apply for? I can't figure out if I've missed them or not.

Eirik Raude

How difficult would it be to get two tickets for the home games against West Ham and QPR? Would be my best chance to go to Manchester as I would be able to see two games in one stay.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Think there'd be enough spares here for those two games. I'd book the ticket/hotel.

Would PM the usual suspects though just to double check. (Sultan, Rood, Robin)

Robin

Think there'd be enough spares here for those two games. I'd book the ticket/hotel.

Would PM the usual suspects though just to double check. (Sultan, Rood, Robin)
If you book the flights I will def have two spare for each of them games, let me know ASAP and I will save them

Eirik Raude

If you book the flights I will def have two spare for each of them games, let me know ASAP and I will save them

I will talk to my mate and hopefully book the flights in a couple of days, I will send you a PM once I know for sure that I will go. Thanks mate!

Np. Enjoy it! First time at OT?
First time two years ago against Spurs, and then I went again to Scholes' testimonial last year. Would love to go more often, but it's not easy for a student.

Sultan

How difficult would it be to get two tickets for the home games against West Ham and QPR? Would be my best chance to go to Manchester as I would be able to see two games in one stay.
Just PM me if you need any tickets.

Dave89

I suppose Arsenal home will be impossible to get 2 seats together for?

99 red balloons

Who's going to Everton on Monday? I cannot wait now.

Never found a decent pub in those parts for a pre-match pint, usually end up stopping in Warrington - any regulars with any tips?

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Loads of decent pubs in Liverpool. Go around the city centre - a cab to Goodison is about £8 - shared with a couple of people and it's the price of a pint.

There's also a couple of good pubs 5-10 mins walk from Goodison - can't remember the name of them now I'm afraid but they'll come to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.