All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickP

Knocked back for Southampton too :(

Would have loved to have gone to Everton again this year. Just can't pay the tout rates this year.

Counting down the days to Fulham at home and pre drinks at Platts

99 red balloons

Anyone still not received their season tickets yet? I've randomly received one (out of two) ... no idea why ... this happened to anyone else?!

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Knocked back for Southampton too :(

Would have loved to have gone to Everton again this year. Just can't pay the tout rates this year.

Counting down the days to Fulham at home and pre drinks at Platts
Its a fecking disgrace Pat, don't know what the answer is.

Agent Red

Not sure if this thread only applies to United tickets, and so might require a separate thread, but does anyone have any experience of getting tickets to a Madrid game?

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Slightly off-topic maybe, but who is the club's official tout these days? I remember they got rid of Viagogo for ticket exchanges, but I can't remember what replaced them.

I've always gone to games with my old man, but he's not been able to go for the last season or so due to his health. I'm thinking of suggesting Saturday's game to him - certainly if the weather is fine.

PatrickP

Slightly off-topic maybe, but who is the club's official tout these days? I remember they got rid of Viagogo for ticket exchanges, but I can't remember what replaced them.

I've always gone to games with my old man, but he's not been able to go for the last season or so due to his health. I'm thinking of suggesting Saturday's game to him - certainly if the weather is fine.
There isn't anything these days. You have to find your own way to sell now

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
There isn't anything these days. You have to find your own way to sell now
Thanks Patrick - I'll have a look at those Twitter handles also.

I'm surprised the club haven't come up with something to replace Viagogo - I expected the club to be getting another cut somewhere from ticket exchanges.

PatrickP

Thanks Patrick - I'll have a look at those Twitter handles also.

I'm surprised the club haven't come up with something to replace Viagogo - I expected the club to be getting another cut somewhere from ticket exchanges.
Think it was probably too much hassle in the end. Cancelling, printing individual tickets, re sending out, etc. getting guarenteed revenue as it is so its no huge loss to them

ashy7

Anyone still not received their season tickets yet? I've randomly received one (out of two) ... no idea why ... this happened to anyone else?!
Sorted the other ticket out yet? I received one of our season tickets twice which was a first. Still amazed I got it/them over a week before the first home game.

ashy7

Think it was probably too much hassle in the end. Cancelling, printing individual tickets, re sending out, etc. getting guarenteed revenue as it is so its no huge loss to them
Also you could only sell your tickets when the club had confirmed that the match had completely sold out, which was about 4 games a season. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Viagogo that pulled out as it was pointless for them.

K Stand Knut

Are we having the recommended buyer/seller list this year? I personally thought it was a good idea.

If not, can people post in here if they've had a good / bad experience. I, for one, often have the odd ticket available and would prefer to know that I am dealing with reputable people and not time wasters!

Liam147

On Probation
You could check last year's thread.

In fact, to save there being a wall of text in the OP, if your name isn't on that list and you have had a good transaction with someone, put it in. Like me for example, I've bought off Sults a couple of times, but with me being in the other thread it'd be pointless being in this one too.

And no, this isn't me telling you all how trustworthy I am.

Seriously though, I am really trustworthy.

ashy7

Are we having the recommended buyer/seller list this year? I personally thought it was a good idea.

If not, can people post in here if they've had a good / bad experience. I, for one, often have the odd ticket available and would prefer to know that I am dealing with reputable people and not time wasters!
Agree it would be good to get the list again. 99 red balloons set it up last time - he might have a copy of it somewhere.

PatrickP

Anyone with access to the Newbies might be able to copy the list from the newbie thread. Put it in alphabetical order too because I was bored. I included the mains people.

Liam, hope you get sorted for tickets

99 red balloons

Hi chaps - re: the buyer/sellers list - I think it would be good to get up and running again - most of the lads on here know each other, and 99% of the time the guys in the mains don't have any issues with transactions - but definitely a good peace of mind thing if dealing with a newb (often a much better source for tickets than the mains).

Due to work circumstances, I haven't had/got as much time to spend on the Caf as I used to at the moment - but one of the Mods helped me set it up last year ... can't remember which though...perhaps he'll jump in...

Liam147

On Probation
Agree it would be good to get the list again. 99 red balloons set it up last time - he might have a copy of it somewhere.
You could check last year's thread.

In fact, to save there being a wall of text in the OP, if your name isn't on that list and you have had a good transaction with someone, put it in.
Unless it's been deleted of course.

I did get sorted, thanks Pat.

PatrickP

PS: Redcafe takes absolutely no responsibility for any transactions between posters.

This is the latest list of trusted buyers and sellers.
Updated 11th June 2012.

If anyone sees a name who has let them down and cannot be trusted please let me know so they can be removed. Anyone else may be added if they have made a transaction.

0-9
99 Red Balloons
A
Alastair999100
andyc1394
AndyP
Anthony133
B
bigjimholton
Bo0dz
Brewlio
C
canwemeetagain
Cecil Sweed
Chucky897
ciaranmc10
cullenswood
devilinho89
D
DLSCOTT
dundee-red
E
Eljefke
Everedy
G
GaryNeville1999
H
H4rvey
Harry s
hp88
huggybear180
I
Iamcantona
Iang999
J
JmRssll555
K
KevaRooney
Killie-red
L
Leroy The Red
M
Malliot
mayored
mbetz
MilesMUFC
Mr Anderson
N
NatHeywoodRed
newseasonticket
NickJones
nirishred
O
OneToAnother
P
PatrickE239
Peterstrinh
pmoore2007
R
Red Ady
RedNeil
RoyOfTheRavers
Rumpy
S
Sammyp
Sandikan
Scholes_18
Sparky10Legend
Steph-Fub
SultanJNR
T
The Janitor
TOC77
Token sheet
troy123
True_Manc
W
Westgate
Wingwalker
Wythenshawe
Z
zainthepain
Zaphyr

Here is to a great season
I posted this in the Newbies. We could look at updating this list. Predominantly Newbie posters

Robin

I still have a spare ticket for the Fulham game on Saturday, and also a separate pair for the same game , close to the first one but not together, pm me if interested. all in the East lower and all £37

The Physio

When's the second round of sky jzckings - as in when will fixtures be set in stone for later in the season?

Agent Red

When they come through, I'd be really keen for any spares for the Spurs game. Think we'd be looking for 3 or 4 if possible, ideally in the Stretty.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Need a few for Wigan if anyone has life planned that far ahead? I'm good for the favour as lots on here will vouch for.
How many do you need?
I can do you a pair, same ones as last year - Robin may have more as well if you need

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
It is Paceme. You can either get the Altringham line to Trafford Bar and go to the pub opposite called the Tollgate if you fancy a pre match pint, where you can follow everyone to the game, or you can get the Eccles line to Exchange Quay and then just walk over if you just want to go direct. You can see the stadium from this met stop. You'll also see the hordes of people getting off the met here and walking up.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
It is Paceme. You can either get the Altringham line to Trafford Bar and go to the pub opposite the Tollgate, where you can follow everyone to the game, or you can get the Eccles line to Exchange Quay and then just walk over. You can see the stadium from this met stop. You'll also see the hordes of people getting off the met here and walking up.
Eh? No it isnt - there is also the stop 'Old Trafford' stop on the Alty line which is closer than Trafford Bar!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
There is? I've never seen that stop before in the years I've been using the Metrolink :lol:. I just get the Eccles line to Exchange Quay. I must be blind. How long has it been there? I thought it went Trafford Bar -> Stretford.
it has been there ever since the Metrolink started :lol: In fact a lot longer than Exchange Quay which is on a newer line

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I must be blind. I've been using the Eccles line to commute for over 10 years, I never realised there was a stop closer than Trafford Bar on the Altringham line. Well you learn something new every day!
BTW it is Altrincham - so you learned 2 things today :angel:

kps88

You must have kept wondering "why are all these idiots in United tops not getting on with me?".

Status
Not open for further replies.