All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

beller2000

I have 2 for Liverpool away, but looking to swap them for Newcastle away on 7th October. Is anyone in a position to be able to guarantee 2 tickets to Newcastle away and interested in a swap deal?

**Tickets gone, Swap deal sorted**

ashy7

Deadline's this Friday, so I'd assume a few days after that.

By the way, did we find out what the Red, Gold(?) etc (I think for STs) were about?
The club don't even know themselves yet. There will be tailored offers in the future apparently. All bollocks.

ashy7

Have people had money taken for Galatasaray yet? The ticket shows up in my account but they haven't taken the money yet on either season ticket.

ashy7

Little question about box holders.

The majority of away tickets seem to go to them (or so is the impression I get), how much do they fork out a season, and how many seats do they get per match?
Executive ticket holders have an advantage in getting away tickets, you don't need to have a box. Cheapest box is about £20k + VAT. It's all on the website if you want more info!

Liam147

On Probation
Executive ticket holders have an advantage in getting away tickets, you don't need to have a box. Cheapest box is about £20k + VAT. It's all on the website if you want more info!
Bloody hell, you're not wrong. Just over £2k for the season, not bad considering you can pay nearly £1000 for a regular ST, whereas here I imagine you're all but guaranteed an away ticket as and when you wanted it, and if we ended up getting to the final of every competition, playing at home for every tie, you'd fork out another £750.

When I win the lottery...

kps88

Any spares for QPR? Or is it too early? Already booked my flights; coming a long way. Getting a bit nervous.

Bread

Spares available for the following games, single in East Stand Tier 2:

Newcastle Home 26th sept - League cup

Braga Home 23rd Oct - CL

Cruj Home 5th December - CL

More will come as the dates become available

Is on my season ticket so would have to be someone who can send/give the card back!

Btw these are below FV at £30 so if you are a member there is a chance to save a few quid here!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Any spares for QPR? Or is it too early? Already booked my flights; coming a long way. Getting a bit nervous.
Home game?

Send me a PM nearer the time. I'll sort you out with a ticket.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Any spares for Wigan in ST2?

Let me know. Thanks.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Can anyone please PM me contact details of reputable touts. I'm fecking sick of getting chubbed for aways.

PatrickP

Managed to get 1 for Liverpool in the ballot but need 1 more for a friend.

Anyone know of any spares? I have helped people out in the newbies last year with aways but I know that Liverpool is such a tough one. I just don't think I can afford a couple of hundred for a ticket.

If anyone knows of any please PM me

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Anyone need a ticket for Wigan? I cant travel due to work. If you are in Ireland or know someone from Ireland travelling over let me know and I can register post it today to them. W101, facevalue 30squids.

**SOLD**

Bread

Spares available for the following games, single in East Stand Tier 2:

Newcastle Home 26th sept - League cup

Braga Home 23rd Oct - CL

Cruj Home 5th December - CL

More will come as the dates become available

Is on my season ticket so would have to be someone who can send/give the card back!

Btw these are below FV at £30 so if you are a member there is a chance to save a few quid here!
Newcastle home is now lower Stretty £27

Fergie's gum

I'm planning to go to the UK over the Xmas period. How likely would it be to find tickets for two adults and a child to Newcastle and/or West Brom at OT . What would be the best way to secure tickets without becoming a season ticket holder? Would the membership scheme help, or would it be better to wait and see if anybody on here can help?

I've found tickets in the past through touts, but I'm now taking the family, and would make it all the more complicated.
Your experiences and advice would be much appreciated.

Bread

I'm planning to go to the UK over the Xmas period. How likely would it be to find tickets for two adults and a child to Newcastle and/or West Brom at OT . What would be the best way to secure tickets without becoming a season ticket holder? Would the membership scheme help, or would it be better to wait and see if anybody on here can help?

I've found tickets in the past through touts, but I'm now taking the family, and would make it all the more complicated.
Your best bet would be through here tbh I'd expect someone will be able to sort you

Robin

Tickets are readily available on here for most games, if you are definitely coming and give plenty of notice I.e a month, I could certainly help you for the WBA game,

Liam147

On Probation
Quick ST-related question.

Do the club offer STs all year round, or will they put them on hiatus (or something similar) for a brief period, before re-marketing them as half-season tickets around Christmas time? I don't see how they'd have any left after selling them for the first half of the season.

PatrickP

Quick ST-related question.

Do the club offer STs all year round, or will they put them on hiatus (or something similar) for a brief period, before re-marketing them as half-season tickets around Christmas time? I don't see how they'd have any left after selling them for the first half of the season.
I'm 99% certain that if you phoned up anytime during the season then they would sell you a season ticket for the remainding games. Guarenteed revenue for them

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything

We'll easily sort you out with tickets on here buddy.

gaffs

Hi

2 tickets for Wigan this Saturday. Block e236 (1st tier, east stand behind goal).

Tickets can be collected before the game.

PM me.

************TICKETS SOLD***********

gaffs

I have two tickets for Galatasary. They are in West Tier 2 (stretford end). They are paper tickets so can post them to you.

Also have 2 for Newcastle (West Lower) - also Paper tickets.

As these tickets are not in huge demand, im happy to take an offer on them. PM ME.

RK

Hello.

If I take the train from Old Trafford after the match (not ideal I know), will I be able to buy tickets there? Can't remember if that possible or not. If so, will I be able to use my railcard?

Or if there's a better alternative to get to Piccadilly, let me know. The queues for the tram don't seem ideal either.

Sally Cinnamon

Hello.

If I take the train from Old Trafford after the match (not ideal I know), will I be able to buy tickets there? Can't remember if that possible or not. If so, will I be able to use my railcard?

Or if there's a better alternative to get to Piccadilly, let me know. The queues for the tram don't seem ideal either.
If you walk to Exchange Quay (less than 5 mins from OT) you can get the tram into town from there and there won't be a queue.

You can get a bus too, I think they're on SMBW, just down a bit from the stadium. Not sure about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.