All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Pair (or pairs ) of tickets available for Braga at home , all in East stand upper, all £37 each.

99 red balloons

Utd pubs in Newcastle?

Any suggestions? Only ever gone in & out on the coach, but treating myself to the train this year!

I'm always right

Utd pubs in Newcastle?

Any suggestions? Only ever gone in & out on the coach, but treating myself to the train this year!
Send a text to my mate Beanie (you have his number right?), I think about 10 of them are going up from Knutsford, including my little bro you met who's now legal drinking age!

99 red balloons

Send a text to my mate Beanie (you have his number right?), I think about 10 of them are going up from Knutsford, including my little bro you met who's now legal drinking age!
Did do mate - though unfortunately about 10 minutes after posting that I got seconded by work to go away Sunday morning - no choice. So given the tickets to my mate and having to miss it altogether - gutted! Though probably a good thing - never seen us win there, and whenever I miss it, we play really well!

I'm always right

Did do mate - though unfortunately about 10 minutes after posting that I got seconded by work to go away Sunday morning - no choice. So given the tickets to my mate and having to miss it altogether - gutted! Though probably a good thing - never seen us win there, and whenever I miss it, we play really well!
ha ha, let's hope you're right J.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Pipe dream stuff, but if anyone's got a spare for Chelsea in the cup and can't make it, let me know. Ta.

I'm always right

Well I never....

don't ever go to Newcastle away again ever. :D

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
What are the chances of getting someone in on a junior ticket as a one off?

Thoraximus

Latin for deep throat
A bit off yet, but anyone got 2 tickets for Arsenal at OT?
I know it's a long shot, but I'm in the area and haven't been for a while!

RedDevil [NC]

In the Mountains of NC watching United like its my
I'm trying to go to the QPR game but Ive never been to a game before, as this is my first time to England. Ive looked online but I'm not sure really what sites are reputable. I'm hoping that it will not be too hard to get a ticket as I'm the only one that will be going. If anyone knows of a great seat for sale I'm willing to buy it asap to insure I have a ticket for the game.

Anyone with any advice please chime in as I'm honestly shooting from the hip on this.

kps88

I'm trying to go to the QPR game but Ive never been to a game before, as this is my first time to England. Ive looked online but I'm not sure really what sites are reputable. I'm hoping that it will not be too hard to get a ticket as I'm the only one that will be going. If anyone knows of a great seat for sale I'm willing to buy it asap to insure I have a ticket for the game.

Anyone with any advice please chime in as I'm honestly shooting from the hip on this.
Your best bet would be to try and get a ticket from someone on here.

Forevergiggs

The easiest way is to buy an official membership from manutd.com for £32 and then apply for tickets. You would get a £5 discount on each ticket plus other benefits.

http://www.manutd.com/en/One-United.aspx

check out link.

I am sure regular match-goers can give you a better idea on how to procure tickets. QPR should be available over the counter if I am not wrong.

kps88

If you're just coming for a one off game buying a membership is a waste, you end up paying £65+ to see QPR at home. I'm going to the QPR game from out of England too and Sultan has very generously offered to sort me a ticket. If you do buy a membership, be careful, since at the moment the only seats you would be able to get are in the upper most tiers.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

I may have a spare for QPR - PM me in a couple of weeks.
You should be able to get one from someone on here anyway.

ralphie88

You'll probably get something on here for QPR. If not, Red Issue's good for home spares.

Whatever you do, DON'T pay over the odds, home game tickets for matches like that are not hard to come by these days.

RedDevil [NC]

In the Mountains of NC watching United like its my
Ok thanks for the input guys, Im willing to do whatever as far as money is concerned if someone on here needs it up front. Its my first game so Im pretty psyched up for it. Id rather buy from someone on here honestly. Ill be arriving in London on the 22nd and be in Manchester that day. So ill probably get a hostel in London to leave most of my stuff and take the train up with just things i need.

Thanks again, you guys are a big help as always

forrie_x

Missed out on the ballot for the Arsenal game, they said they will do another 10 days before the match.
What are the realistic chances of success in that ballot? Would rather plan some travel that weekend if not likely...

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Missed out on the ballot for the Arsenal game, they said they will do another 10 days before the match.
What are the realistic chances of success in that ballot? Would rather plan some travel that weekend if not likely...
Your chances are slim to feck all in truth mate in the ballot. More chance asking on the site or other places.

99 red balloons

Ok thanks for the input guys, Im willing to do whatever as far as money is concerned if someone on here needs it up front. Its my first game so Im pretty psyched up for it. Id rather buy from someone on here honestly. Ill be arriving in London on the 22nd and be in Manchester that day. So ill probably get a hostel in London to leave most of my stuff and take the train up with just things i need.

Thanks again, you guys are a big help as always
I know a few have already made offers so I'm sure you're well on the way to getting a ticket. But PM nearer the time if you're still looking - ill be able to help you out.

Don't waste your money on a membership, and certainly don't pay a penny more than face value - tickets for that game will be easy.

Robin

Anyone ese need Braga, I still have a couple of pairs available, East stand central , first tier

Status
Not open for further replies.