All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rory 7

If nothing is available on here, there are a couple of good twitter accounts which advertise people's spares for them. They also don't tolerate touting.

@MUFCSparesHOME
@mufc_tickets
@MUFCexchange
Cheers for this man. I took a punt on two in one of the quadrants for the Stoke game. Seems to be some Norwegian Company. Money paid through PayPal. Hope its legit :nervous:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Everyone i know got tickets.

Should be a good one, incidentally, anyone on here driving back up Sheffield or Manchester after the game?

Could maybe help with a ticket too, and petrol money ofcourse.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Any spares for the Chelsea cup game? Would be v grateful. Ta.

PatrickP

Such a pain to get to from Manchester with very little holidays.

Going to be a long day for the cup game. In work early so I can have a half day flexi and then I get home at 3am. Back in work in the morning too

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I end up in Doncaster at 1.30am.

feck knows what to do from there. I live in Sheffield, and it's halloween so taxi's are going to be a 'mare.

PatrickP

I end up in Doncaster at 1.30am.

feck knows what to do from there. I live in Sheffield, and it's halloween so taxi's are going to be a 'mare.
How do you end up in Doncaster?

I get home about 3am from London to Manchester on Megabus. Unless it goes to Extra Time I have an hour to get back to Victoria station which shouldnt be an issue

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
How do you end up in Doncaster?

I get home about 3am from London to Manchester on Megabus. Unless it goes to Extra Time I have an hour to get back to Victoria station which shouldnt be an issue
23.30 train to Leeds from Kings cross.

Only a tenner.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Could anyone suggest me a match that would be easy enough to get tickets for, on in Manchester, that wont be rescheduled?

I want to surprise my 'ould fella' with tickets/flights to a match but I'm scared of buying lest the match get rescheduled.

I'm thinking possibly QPR on the 24th November ? Or Sunderland on the 15th?

I'm always right

Could anyone suggest me a match that would be easy enough to get tickets for, on in Manchester, that wont be rescheduled?

I want to surprise my 'ould fella' with tickets/flights to a match but I'm scared of buying lest the match get rescheduled.

I'm thinking possibly QPR on the 24th November ? Or Sunderland on the 15th?
Both of these games work for you, both dates are 100% confirmed.

gaffs

Hi

Selling 2 tickets for the following 3 games together (as a package)....

Braga - Tue 23 Oct.
Arsenal - Sat 3 Nov
Cluj - Wed 5 Dec

Seats are in block E236 - (East Stand Tier 1, Upper - behind goal)

Price will be £222 for the 3 games for both tickets.

PM ME.

Robin

I spare for Stoke on Saturday, East stand upper £37. Only downside is sat next to me !

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Hi lads. Possible long shot but any spare for Chelsea away in the league cup? I managed to get one in the Ballot to my surprise, would rather not travel alone :p can't promise another away in return, as i dont have enough credits. I can guarantee any home game between now and February though if that is any good to you. Or any other home game you have interest in as it is a big favour im asking.

Cheers in advance either way. PM me if need be as im on holidays this week and not on d caf alot.

gaffs

Hi

Selling 2 tickets for the following 3 games together (as a package)....

Braga - Tue 23 Oct.
Arsenal - Sat 3 Nov
Cluj - Wed 5 Dec

Seats are in block E236 - (East Stand Tier 1, Upper - behind goal)

Price will be £222 for the 3 games for both tickets.

PM ME.
Braga sold so now selling Arsenal + Cluj together.

PM Me.

Talking Vulture

He's shit, move on.
Any Braga away spares? I know it's collection only, but if any execs have 2 in the ballot and aren't planning on using them, I will gladly put my name on the tickets and take them off your hands :)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Got my ticket going for Braga tomorrow. Tier 2 Stretford End - £37. You'd be meeting my brother at the gate and sitting with him. Bit of a hit and hope at this short notice, but PM me if your interested.

ralphie88

Braga away sorted :)

Can't wait now. 5 days in Portugal to look forward to.

Anyone have any recommendations for anything to do in Porto. I'm there for 3 days
If it's not raining, sit by the river and drink white port. But it will be raining.

Still got a couple for Braga (h) Stretty Tier 1 if anyone's still looking.

Eirik Raude

Just wanted to tell everybody that VanD in the newbies is a reliable seller. He's got good seats in N2413, and made it very easy for us to collect the tickets in Manchester. He would be grateful if somebody could put him on the trusted sellers list in the newbies.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
A little early, but can I get a couple of tickets for the Galatasaray game?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
No luck again for me this season. Stocktake next Wednesday night at work, thus I have no chance of making the Chelsea game. Absolutely gutted.

1 x League cup ticket vs Chelsea £25 (plus postage if required)

I'd prefer if ye knew someone travelling from Ireland, as postage to England it wont make it intime imo. I dont know anyone going over I'm afraid, or if a caftard can offer to help and take it over to meet someone then fire away!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Any Irish lads travelling to the Chelsea cup game by any chance? Only way I'll get the ticket to McLovin intime!

Liam147

On Probation
Me to NST, been trying to take my lad to his first away for two seasons. fecking farce the ballot process
It's one of the things putting me off getting a ST. For me, there are two main reasons; you can go to every home game i.e. Liverpool, City etc. and you can go to aways, except you can't. The number of ST holders who are constantly on the lookout for aways is stupid. Then again, is there any alternative?

Mr A, is there no way you can ask the ticket office (at Chelsea or United) to say you've lost your ticket or something, and ask for a new one, or something along those lines? You definitely couldn't get it to him by Wednesday morning? I mean, it is six days.

Doogie

Looking for 1 ticket for the QPR game if anyone has a spare, thanks :)

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
It's one of the things putting me off getting a ST. For me, there are two main reasons; you can go to every home game i.e. Liverpool, City etc. and you can go to aways, except you can't. The number of ST holders who are constantly on the lookout for aways is stupid. Then again, is there any alternative?

Mr A, is there no way you can ask the ticket office (at Chelsea or United) to say you've lost your ticket or something, and ask for a new one, or something along those lines? You definitely couldn't get it to him by Wednesday morning? I mean, it is six days.
Tried before, they ask for photo ID and all that sometimes I believe, definately at the OT ticket office. Sometimes you'd get away with the original letter and a debit card or something like that, still cant get anything like that to him.

I sold a ticket to McLovin before recently, took 3-4 working days (monday to friday days) via fastest possible route with the Irish post office, and with it being the long weekend here, it will defo arrive only at the earliest Wednesday. I dont live in an area where I can get it out any faster I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.