All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebelfastboy

Reading away 01/12/2012

Going to be in London for a few days so I'm hoping to catch the Reading away match on 01/12/2012.

Would love a ticket in with our away fans but wouldn't be picky! What would the possibility be of getting a single for this?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Going to be in London for a few days so I'm hoping to catch the Reading away match on 01/12/2012.

Would love a ticket in with our away fans but wouldn't be picky! What would the possibility be of getting a single for this?
In the away end?

Zero chance. No idea about the Reading end, but assume they'll sell out to members fairly comfortably too.

thebelfastboy

In the away end?

Zero chance. No idea about the Reading end, but assume they'll sell out to members fairly comfortably too.
thought as much! think the game is sold out - suppose you never know, something might come up. if not i'll probably chance my arm and head over to the ground anyway....

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
City away is 53 fecking quid.

Norwich is 50 quid this weekend.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

I remember going to City's last derby game at Maine road for 24 quid :(

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
City away is 53 fecking quid.

Norwich is 50 quid this weekend.

WHAT IS GOING ON.

I remember going to City's last derby game at Maine road for 24 quid :(
Uniteds policy is just be thankful you get the privelidge of paying those prices.

I'm always right

I think he was more getting at Thompson doing their bit, and United themselves doing their executive bit to 'guarantee' your seat if you bought a box or something.
Thomas Cook you mean? they don't sell away packages.

And if someone pays 10k for a box, I'd say they deserve aways over my 800 quid ST. That's business and that's how Wayne Rooney gets paid 200k a week.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
well lads, looking for atleast 4 (one is 50/50 as to whether he can go) for Sunderland at home if possible, hopefully in the same block at the very least. it is one of the lads birthdays and they want to bring him over as he has never been. any help greatly appreciated.

I'm always right

well lads, looking for atleast 4 (one is 50/50 as to whether he can go) for Sunderland at home if possible, hopefully in the same block at the very least. it is one of the lads birthdays and they want to bring him over as he has never been. any help greatly appreciated.
PM me a week before the game. I can possibly help with this with 4 together. I'll update you on here if anything changes before then.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Thomas Cook you mean? they don't sell away packages.

And if someone pays 10k for a box, I'd say they deserve aways over my 800 quid ST. That's business and that's how Wayne Rooney gets paid 200k a week.
Except it shouldn't be a fecking business, its football. A game. Entertainment.

Accepting that kind of shite is why we are in this position in the first place.

Starkie_1

Affluent and Likeminded
Anyway, need two for West Brom on the 29th December. I know its early, but you bastards need to sort your Christmas plans I'm sure. Favour can be returned, and lots on here know I'm good for it.

I'm always right

Except it shouldn't be a fecking business, its football. A game. Entertainment.
Not to get too deep into this debate in the ticketing thread but football is big business, it became that way a long time ago, whether you like it or not.

I'd love us to go back to safe standing and collecting vouchers from the match day programme, but sadly football has moved on. If we want the best players (Rooney, RVP et al) to play for us, then we need people/businesses to be paying up to £90,000 a season for a box, and one way of getting them to do that is by offering perks like a 90% success rate on away tickets.

Accepting that kind of shite is why we are in this position in the first place.
If we didn't accept it, we certainly wouldn't be competing with Man City & Chelsea right now.

I'm always right

Like you said this isn't the place, I'll gladly start a thread to discuss the rights and wrongs of ST holders getting royally fecked over for the good of the game.
Who said it was for the good of the game?

I said exactly what I'd love in my post above, but that aint the real World. If you want that these days then don't support a top Premier League side. It's sad but true.

Fwiw it also aint fair that a bunch of people with great networks always manage to get themselves away tickets whilst other ST holders with no connections/networks can apply for 2 years without getting one.

PatrickP

I've got a spare hotel room for Norwich. Sleeps 2 for 2 nights. Cost me £65 but will sell for £50. Friday/Saturday. I can even offer a lift to there as I am driving (split the petrol money)

Anyone interested?

I can chuck in a FV ticket too, might have a chance of 2

LooseCannon

Can anyone help me out with a 2 or 3 tickets next to each other in the stretty for the west ham game?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I've got a spare hotel room for Norwich. Sleeps 2 for 2 nights. Cost me £65 but will sell for £50. Friday/Saturday. I can even offer a lift to there as I am driving (split the petrol money)

Anyone interested?

I think this is the best ticket offer i've ever seen on the Caf :eek:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Yeah fair play Patrick, i'm sorted for a ticket and lift myself anyhow.

'Gis a shout next time though :D

LooseCannon

Good username there.
Ha tell me about it! Please tell me there's a way to change it so I don't have to be brandished with the same name as that cnut!

Don't worry lads I'm sorted for tickets now

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur

Anyone interested?

wow...what a fella this is :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.