All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

kps88

Looks like a lot of Caf members are making the trip for the QPR game. :)

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Any Irish lads travelling to the Chelsea cup game by any chance? Only way I'll get the ticket to McLovin intime!
Mine was posted from Ireland on Wednesday and arrived today - recorded delivery.

Should be fine :confused:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Mine was posted from Ireland on Wednesday and arrived today - recorded delivery.

Should be fine :confused:
I already posted recorded delivery to McLovin before, took 4 working days. My local post office is rural enough, pickup times to the sorting office in Cork are odd as feck. I couldnt guarentee it, and neither could they when I called in again, Especially with then Bank Holiday.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I should be able to get one if you can't get the one from Ireland
Ireland not in play any longer mate, it won't make it in time unfortunately.

Saw a guy on twitter an hr ago who had a spare though so I've asked him if he's still got it. Will let you know in a bit!

gaffs

Hi

Selling 2 tickets for the following 2 games together (as a package)....

Arsenal - Sat 3 Nov
Cluj - Wed 5 Dec

Seats are in block E236 - (East Stand Tier 1, Upper - behind goal)

Price will be £148 for the 2 games for both tickets.

PM ME.

----------NOW SOLD--------

manutd10

Looking for 2 - Norwich Away ( 17th Nov). Just trying my luck, checked the Canaries website and it says tickets are sold out but hospitality packages are available. Not sure what that means exactly. Would appreciate any advice. First time in England for me.

ashy7

Looking for 2 - Norwich Away ( 17th Nov). Just trying my luck, checked the Canaries website and it says tickets are sold out but hospitality packages are available. Not sure what that means exactly. Would appreciate any advice. First time in England for me.
You do realise the tickets you buy off their website will be with the Norwich fans and not the United end? Hospitality tickets are the more expensive tickets that sometimes include comfier seats, a programme, meal or drinks.

I'm always right

To be honest with you, you have zero chance of getting 2 tickets for Norwich away from anyone on here. Away tickets are gold dust and those of us who get them but can't use them, well we either give them to close mates or else we usually want to exchange them for a similar favour in return.

You could buy from Norwich in the hospitality section, but you'll be in with the Norwich fans.

manutd10

You do realise the tickets you buy off their website will be with the Norwich fans and not the United end? Hospitality tickets are the more expensive tickets that sometimes include comfier seats, a programme, meal or drinks.
Nope did not know that. thanks.

manutd10

To be honest with you, you have zero chance of getting 2 tickets for Norwich away from anyone on here. Away tickets are gold dust and those of us who get them but can't use them, well we either give them to close mates or else we usually want to exchange them for a similar favour in return.

You could buy from Norwich in the hospitality section, but you'll be in with the Norwich fans.
Guess I knew the chances were slim, well now I know. Had to ask. Just my luck, 1st time in England and it had to be this weekend.
Thanks.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Why not try and get to an home game instead of trying to skank away tickets? Pisses me off no end, ST holder and don't get a sniff of aways. Been trying to take my lad for 2 seasons now.

ashy7

Why not try and get to an home game instead of trying to skank away tickets? Pisses me off no end, ST holder and don't get a sniff of aways. Been trying to take my lad for 2 seasons now.
Calm down. He said he is only here for that game, and was asking for advice rather than for the tickets.

99 red balloons

On the hunt for anything for Arsenal on Saturday. Can and will repay the favour - ask around, I'm good for it.

Meant to be in NYC but my flights have now been cancelled - but already given my STs away. Gutted.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Could I join the queue for QPR at home please? Got myself a ticket through the membership but Need 2 more tickets together preferably...

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I'm not mate, no joy with tickets. Pretty gutted as I'm down from Manc this week too... Assuming you're heading there?
If you're in London get yourself down to the ground, i should be able to sort you a ticket on the day!

manutd10

At least you have ST :) I have never been to England, let alone Old Trafford. Will be over there for 2 weekends but will only have time on the 17th so had to check on possibility.

adamwest

Don't suppose anyone will have a spare going for the Chelski match tomorrow?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Seeing loads of spares crop up for tomorrow. Is it because it's a cup game, or because of the travelling on a wednesday night, or the higher allocation (or perhaps all three)?
All three ofcourse.

Will be a proper away end - can't wait.

I'm always right

Seeing loads of spares crop up for tomorrow. Is it because it's a cup game, or because of the travelling on a wednesday night, or the higher allocation (or perhaps all three)?
Mainly because it's League Cup and because of the allocation.

You wouldn't ever see so many spares for a regular away.

Agent Red

Anyone still got any spares in the away end for tonight's game? Would be looking for two if possible. Cheers.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Right i've ended up with a spare ticket for tonight.

I'm leaving now and not putting my mobile number up on here, i'm going to hope that Sultan will be online at some point today, so if you want it, PM him and he can pass on my number.

Text me as i can't receive calls.

Cheers.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Stood around The Bridge tonight looking for a spare, one wanker offered me one for 100 quid! Ended up going home.

That said any spares for Reading, Villa or Norwich I'd be interested in!

Status
Not open for further replies.