All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Hey guys, got a question: would like to come over for one of the last games of the season, so I'd need 4 tickets. Now I guess it is impossible to get tickets for the Chelsea game, but as Swansea is the last game at home, what do you think are the chances to get 4 good seats tickets (me and my brother have a membership and could apply right away though). Many thanks for your help

hp88

ACS payment for Madrid on 5 February, they don't hang about.

Boothy

Hey guys, got a question: would like to come over for one of the last games of the season, so I'd need 4 tickets. Now I guess it is impossible to get tickets for the Chelsea game, but as Swansea is the last game at home, what do you think are the chances to get 4 good seats tickets (me and my brother have a membership and could apply right away though). Many thanks for your help
If the season goes down to the last game of the season, very slim.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Ah... you not booked flights yet? Couple of us are on the Wednesday morning flight from Stansted. May see you out there.
Haven't got a ticket yet :lol: hopefully I'll be able to get a flight out of Manchester.

VanTheMan10

Still looking a single for Sunday, be absolutely gutted to miss this game.

Will return the favour somewhere down the line.

hp88

Got two spares for West Ham, Stretty Tier 2, £70. They will need to be picked up after the Liverpool game.

hp88

Haven't got a ticket yet :lol: hopefully I'll be able to get a flight out of Manchester.
Don't leave it too late, they're going up by the day. My brother paid £64 for his flight, they're going for about £150 now.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Don't leave it too late, they're going up by the day. My brother paid £64 for his flight, they're going for about £150 now.
Why would I book a flight when the chance of getting a ticket in the ballot are slim to feck all mate?

99 red balloons

Does anyone know if there's a difference (credit wise) between applying for a Euro away and being unsuccessful in both ballots, or being successful and collecting one? I applied for Braga and didn't get one - and never withdrew from the ballot.

I've now had three separate conversations with people in the ticket office, two have spoken about this "half-credit" thing they reckon I have, the other said there's no difference. Shock horror right, being told totally different things by the ticket office within hours of each other!!

Anyway, sod it, I'm all booked up for Madrid regardless, just wouldn't mind knowing what's what...

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Anyone got even a clue what sorta prices the Madrid OT game would be from touts?

K Stand Knut

Does anyone know if there's a difference (credit wise) between applying for a Euro away and being unsuccessful in both ballots, or being successful and collecting one? I applied for Braga and didn't get one - and never withdrew from the ballot.

I've now had three separate conversations with people in the ticket office, two have spoken about this "half-credit" thing they reckon I have, the other said there's no difference. Shock horror right, being told totally different things by the ticket office within hours of each other!!

Anyway, sod it, I'm all booked up for Madrid regardless, just wouldn't mind knowing what's what...
I've never heard of the 'half-credit'.

As I understand it, if you apply and don't get a ticket, you get a credit as long as you don't pull out of the application at any time. I think if you're successful and don't collect your ticket, you lose the credit though

PatrickP

As I understand it, if you apply and don't get a ticket, you get a credit as long as you don't pull out of the application at any time. I think if you're successful and don't collect your ticket, you lose the credit though
Thats correct.

If you applied for Braga and you were never offered a ticket then you will have a credit. You can check online I think as a credit should show in your Account History.

PS: anyone got a spare for Liverpool?

ryan_forlan

Gullible
what are the ways to get the OT tickets for the madrid game?
have they already been put up for sale?
I was thinking of planning a trip if I can get the tickets for the game.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
what are the ways to get the OT tickets for the madrid game?
have they already been put up for sale?
I was thinking of planning a trip if I can get the tickets for the game.
From the previous page...

Home ticket information (KO 19:45 GMT Tuesday 05 March)

Official Member applications will open at 08:00 GMT Tuesday 22 January and close at 08:00 GMT Thursday 14 February with the ballot run as soon as possible after.

We will start taking Cup payments from 08:00 GMT Tuesday 5 February, Under 16 Season Ticket Holders have until the same time to opt-out for this game. We'd like to remind supporters that as in previous seasons, ticket prices will increase by £5 for the Round of 16.

To enquire about Matchday VIP hospitality packages, please call 0161 868 8000, option 2, then 3 or email your contact details to hospitalityenquiries@manutd.co.uk.

Thomas Cook Sport packages are on sale with exclusive return chartered train travel from London to Old Trafford for this game. For more information on times and prices please visit www.thomascooksport.com.

99 red balloons

Thats correct.

If you applied for Braga and you were never offered a ticket then you will have a credit. You can check online I think as a credit should show in your Account History.

PS: anyone got a spare for Liverpool?
Cheers lads - always thought that was the case, just this fella at the TO starting talking 'half-credits' to me the other day and threw me a bit.

Think they make it up as they go along there to be honest.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
If the season goes down to the last game of the season, very slim.
Cheers for that. Are the tickets for Swansea available yet for official Members? Does anyone know? Cause then I could buy them already

PatrickP

Cheers for that. Are the tickets for Swansea available yet for official Members? Does anyone know? Cause then I could buy them already
They are not on sale yet. With it being last game I reckon it will go to a ballot first anyway. Will probably be early April when that happens

Upcoming home games

Priority for our home game tickets is given to Official Members, if you are not a Member do not worry, you can join Membership in the same transaction as any match tickets.

Ticket information for upcoming home games:

Liverpool - Sun 13 Jan, KO 13:30 - Tickets have sold out - Matchday VIP packages are available.

West Ham- Wed 16 Jan, KO 20:05 - all supporters can buy here.

Southampton - Wed 30 Jan, KO 20:00 - all supporters can buy here.

Everton - Sun 10 Feb, KO 16:00 - Official Members can buy here.

Norwich - Sat 02 March, KO 15:00 (TBC) - Official Members can buy here.

Real Madrid - Tue 05 March, KO 19:45 - more information here. Rail travel available from London.

Matchday VIP packages are also available for these games. A limited number of Season Tickets are available, call 0161 868 8000 for more information.
these are the only Home games on sale at the moment.

http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-An...-Hospitality-News/2013/Jan/home-fixtures.aspx

On a sidenote, remember when it was really hard to get United tickets?

The Physio

I've recently changed job wich means I may get to a few home games before the season ends.

Talk me through One United membership, I see its £32. Should it not have come down in value since its half way through the season? Also, I know that it's unlikely to give access to tickets for big 4 or 5 league games, but a what about cup and Europe?
Used to have a mate with 2 STs so haven't gone about this before.

Thanks kindly.

I'm always right

32 quid all throughout the season, the club don't offer a reduced rate. It'll get you tickets for Norwich, Reading, Villa probably all FA Cup games as long as we don't draw anyone huge. Maybe it'll get you a ticket for Swansea but that all depends on the size of the game when it comes around.

Personally I'm not so sure it's worth it right now unless you get lucky in Madrid, City or Chelsea ballot.

PatrickP

Have you looked in to the possibility of a half season ticket?

Would guarentee tickets for all the big games and it is most likely you will find someone who will take the tickets of games you can't attend, especially the business end of a season...

Cal?

CR7 fan
Hi guys, thinking of making a trip for the United v Soton game near the end of the month, just wondering which of the following is the best section to be at: NW3430, N4401, N4402, E331-334, NE3417-22?

Thanks

Edit: NE3418 has the most expensive tickets, does that mean those are the best seats to buy?

I'm always right

Depends what you want really? Atmosphere or view?

I'd say no straight away to N4401 & N4402, too high up.

The quadrants (NW & NE) are good if you're in the first 10 rows or so. First 15 rows in East are also good.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Thanks for the info, most of the seats are right near the back of each section, think I'll try the NE quadrant, haven't been there yet, been in NW a few times...

Status
Not open for further replies.