All ticket/travel information thread - 2012/13 -Touting will not be tolerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm always right

Chubbed for Madrid it's beyond a piss take now
Not really, also chubbed on 2 execs. Guess it's only those with credits getting tickets to this. I let a mate use these in the groups but then the credit sadly doesn't count, it just goes to some mystery membership number that can never be applied on again.

Fairest way I guess.

iczster

Lord Sugartits (and worst transfer muppet ever)
Not really, also chubbed on 2 execs. Guess it's only those with credits getting tickets to this. I let a mate use these in the groups but then the credit sadly doesn't count, it just goes to some mystery membership number that can never be applied on again.

Fairest way I guess.
Im not just talking about the Madrid game IAR.

99 red balloons

Fairest way I guess.
You gonna make it then Billy?

I got my single, annoyingly have another season ticket with credits on it and would have been guaranteed a ticket, but it's in my old man's name and he couldn't go, so literally no point applying!

ashy7

Didn't get a ticket, but had no credits so didn't really expect to to be honest. On the plus side, it gets me a credit!

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Chubbed for Madrid it's beyond a piss take now
Did you have any credits? If you applied with 0 credits then it's pretty fair. The Euro away system is better than the domestic away system IMO.

How many credits?
Credits from Braga, may have got credit for failed application for galatasaray too but not sure.

AARRONB06

I've been on a few other sites today, and the second ballot is end of the week, so hang tight until then.

If unsuccessful a load of reds are all going to book tickets in the home end in the same block, we are North East corner tier 4, and you can buy tickets in the home end, North stand tier 4 for 75 euro!

Thought I'd share it on here for anyone looking for home end tickets.

ashy7

I've been on a few other sites today, and the second ballot is end of the week, so hang tight until then.

If unsuccessful a load of reds are all going to book tickets in the home end in the same block, we are North East corner tier 4, and you can buy tickets in the home end, North stand tier 4 for 75 euro!

They don't do a second ballet for away tickets do they? I thought it was only for home games. If they have returns for a domestic away then they randomly contact people.

ashy7

Yes for "domestic aways"

Euro aways have a 2nd ballot if oversubscribed
Fair enough - they normally mention second ballots on the phone. Was there a reason for the quotation marks?

Edit: the text rejection says that there is a second ballot on the 17th of Jan.

LooseCannon

Where will everyone be buying the home end tickets from aarron? Viagogo?

AARRONB06

Real Madrid Website mate, onsale tomorrow..

This is a post I've just come across on another site, looks like there could be a few 100 returns yet guys! Looks like there has been a feck up from United and Thomas Cook.

Well TCS and Man Utd both really mucked this up I think, and from what I have found out I think it is more man utd! So if you did not get one in the ballot, so a number will might well be lucky in the second ballot.

I only had my trip confirmed with TCS this morning, they said they would tell me on Friday – which they failed to do.

So not to take any chances, I entered the ballot as well. Guess what successful in that too, so being a good fan I have just rang to cancel them. Apparently there have been a number like this according to the ticket office.

And I am not surprised given this instruction – which was confirmed by Man Utd:

We are now able to confirm that all remaining applicants will be notified of their status of their booking by Friday 11th January at 5.30pm (Did not happen by the way). Payment for all successful applicants will be taken over the next 48-hours, followed by a confirmation email.

Thomas Cook Sport thank you for your continued patience throughout this process.

Please Note – should you enter the ticket ballot directly with Manchester United and your application with Thomas Cook Sport is confirmed, your ballot entry will automatically be cancelled.

So to everyone who was unlucky, good luck in the second ballot – Can not wait!

Boothy

Did you have any credits? If you applied with 0 credits then it's pretty fair. The Euro away system is better than the domestic away system IMO.

Credits from Braga, may have got credit for failed application for galatasaray too but not sure.

Failed application?! NOBODY got chubbed for Galatasaray, especially if you had a credit for Braga :confused:

There was enough room for us reds over there to do fecking cartwheels :lol:

newseasonticket

Would love to get cozy inside Wayne Bridge's pocke
Failed application?! NOBODY got chubbed for Galatasaray, especially if you had a credit for Braga :confused:

There was enough room for us reds over there to do fecking cartwheels :lol:
My mate did the application. Then lost his wallet between application and ballot. So card they had failed as it had been cancelled.

gaffs

Hi

2 tickets in East Stand Tier 1 (K Stand) block E236 for the following games...

V West Ham - Wed 16 Jan
V Southampton - Wed 30 Jan

Will sell for £100 for both tickets to both of the game.

PM Me.

The Red Baron!!!

I've got 2 seats for Madrid at OT, looking to get hold of maybe 2 more... Can anyone send me on the right path where I can possibly get my hands on them? Willing to pay anything pretty much!

AARRONB06

Chubbed for Fulham. Would love to know where all our away tickets go. It's always grabbing a spare of someone who knows someone. Literally never know anybody successful bar lads I know who apply on execs! Even they are starting to struggle.

hp88

Chubbed for Fulham. Would love to know where all our away tickets go. It's always grabbing a spare of someone who knows someone. Literally never know anybody successful bar lads I know who apply on execs! Even they are starting to struggle.
We have been chubbed a couple of times on the execs this season, it helps knowing someone but It doesn't always guaranty you a ticket.

JezChan

Possibly going to OT for the first time for the FA Cup tie against Fulham, looking for 3 tickets. Anyone have spares? PM me

99 red balloons

Back onto this one lads. Anyone got a Fulham away?

I can also swap for a Real Madrid away! PM me.
Annoying. Had four for Fulham, moved them all on because I'm away that weekend.

Will text you though, think I know someone who's after Madrid, who usually has plenty of domestic aways.

Status
Not open for further replies.