All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB7

Is the Liverpool away ballot result out today?
Yes, out today.

Our allocation for Liverpool seems a bit low, I thought European away games were usually a higher % of the stadium than that.

ZupZup

WTF.... I actually got a ticket for Liverpool away in the ballot... :lol:

I told work this morning I'd be able to go to Vienna that day as well. Looks like I'll have to tell them there has been a change of plan.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

I told work this morning I'd be able to go to Vienna that day as well. Looks like I'll have to tell them there has been a change of plan.
How many credits?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Moved for the FA cup game, due to being in E2 which is needed for away fans.
But they've jammed me at the back of NW Upper! Apparently that being £5 more expensive makes it a better seat!

Cheeky focks!

Outremangeur

One of my colleagues wants to go to Manchester for the Villa game in April.

Whats the best way to get tickets?

DuncanEd

How can they justify £56 a ticket when their most expensive ticket for the home fans for that game is £45?!
It's either £36 in the corner or £38 near the goal. £56 is incorrect.

Our allocation for Liverpool seems a bit low, I thought European away games were usually a higher % of the stadium than that.
We got more than they are obliged to give (5% is all they have to give in Europa which is about 2300).

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
One of my colleagues wants to go to Manchester for the Villa game in April.

Whats the best way to get tickets?
you should be able to get ticket for that from someone on here, keep checking nearer nearer the time for spares

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Moved for the FA cup game, due to being in E2 which is needed for away fans.
But they've jammed me at the back of NW Upper! Apparently that being £5 more expensive makes it a better seat!

Cheeky focks!
Same, and they've split me and my brother up yet again. I'm ringing up today to get the seats moved, last time I did that we got put in the singing section so I suggest doing the same if you want to get some better seats. There will always be a few returns knocking about.

Outremangeur

you should be able to get ticket for that from someone on here, keep checking nearer nearer the time for spares
Thing is that he will be traveling from Hongkong and is scared to death that he will spend a months salary for the flight and then ends up without a ticket.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Just been on phone to ticket office and there are still Liverpool tickets available if anyone is interested. I was on hold for 50 minutes mind but could be worth it.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Thing is that he will be traveling from Hongkong and is scared to death that he will spend a months salary for the flight and then ends up without a ticket.
There is no chance of that happening mate - it's only Villa. If you are desperate to sort him out soon then I would suggest buying a couple of memberships (£20 each) and buying some tickets straight from the club as there were some available when I checked last night.

JB7

Didn't get tickets for West Ham in the ballot, genuinely shocked - thought it'd be nailed on.

DuncanEd

There is no chance of that happening mate - it's only Villa. If you are desperate to sort him out soon then I would suggest buying a couple of memberships (£20 each) and buying some tickets straight from the club as there were some available when I checked last night.
Will 110% get sorted for villa.

I have four execs and I will be looking at dropping over 70% off the face value to even get some interest in them.

ZupZup

Just got an e-mail from the club... they are giving a free white away shirt to everyone with a ticket for Liverpool away as they want all the United fans to turn up wearing white. Nice gesture! :D

DuncanEd

Just got an e-mail from the club... they are giving a free white away shirt to everyone with a ticket for Liverpool away as they want all the United fans to turn up wearing white. Nice gesture! :D
Very nice gesture but there is no way they will get everyone wearing white in an away end against our most hated rivals. Might get some 2/3 credit whoppers wearing them but anyone 6 credits up I would expect knows the score and wont be wearing any replica top!

Also to add it is Adidas giving these out, they done the same with Sunderland at West Ham

http://www.safc.com/news/club-news/2016/february/away-the-lads

Last edited:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Tickets for Villa, Bournemouth and Leicester are available from the ticket office. Got an email from the club today. Managed to get 1 for Villa and Bournemouth but there is a long wait on the website

ZupZup

Very nice gesture but there is no way they will get everyone wearing white in an away end against our most hated rivals. Might get some 2/3 credit whoppers wearing them but anyone 6 credits up I would expect knows the score and wont be wearing any replica top!

Also to add it is Adidas giving these out, they done the same with Sunderland at West Ham

Ooh, look at me and all my credits :wenger:

RoyoftheRavers

And on top of all of that, it's not exactly short sleeve weather these days.

MelvinYeo

I'm only here for the post count
What are the chances of getting a single spare for Liverpool home since it's a midweek game? Really tempted to make the trip up but not sure if there'll be any spares floating around for our biggest game in ages.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

Ye I have a feeling there is going to be a glut of United away shirts appearing on ebay in a couple of weeks!

Sylar

What are the chances of getting a single spare for Liverpool home since it's a midweek game? Really tempted to make the trip up but not sure if there'll be any spares floating around for our biggest game in ages.
Tickets are still available (quite a good few actually). If you know somebody with a membership who isnt going (or if somebody on here who isnt going but is willing to buy it and sell it to you).

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
they have been on open sale to members for several days now - you can even buy the cheap half year membership and pick them up

MelvinYeo

@Sylar @Rood Cheers! Just had a look at the seats which are still available, if anyone on here who isn't going that could get a single in the Stretford End please drop me a PM, that'll be much appreciated :)

NextSeason

@Sylar @Rood @MelvinYeo ST holders can also buy one extra ticket per holder. Would offer to use mine but we have already used ours to help some friends out. Hopefully someone can sort you out but if not I'd just go ahead and buy a "lite" membership for £20 and buy a ticket which are reduced prices as well so you won't pay more than about £55 for both membership and ticket.

MelvinYeo

@Sylar @Rood @MelvinYeo ST holders can also buy one extra ticket per holder. Would offer to use mine but we have already used ours to help some friends out. Hopefully someone can sort you out but if not I'd just go ahead and buy a "lite" membership for £20 and buy a ticket which are reduced prices as well so you won't pay more than about £55 for both membership and ticket.
Alright cheers for the advice lads just done that! Don't want to miss this opportunity of a lifetime.

DuncanEd

Half way line execs available for the below games, please PM if interested.

Date TBC

4 x Crystal Palace

March
4 x West Ham (FA Cup)

April
2 x Everton
4 x Aston Villa

clarkydaz

has anyone actually got through to the ticket office recently? spent all week on hold 20mins a time.

NextSeason

has anyone actually got through to the ticket office recently? spent all week on hold 20mins a time.
It's been a joke since the EL draw. I have just been using online in the evenings to do what I need to do or do you need to speak to them?

When you are on hold to them, there is an option for them to call you back so could be worth doing that so you aren't wasting time on hold to them.

clarkydaz

It's been a joke since the EL draw. I have just been using online in the evenings to do what I need to do or do you need to speak to them?

When you are on hold to them, there is an option for them to call you back so could be worth doing that so you aren't wasting time on hold to them.
its like they've just turned the phones off and put you hold by default. I'm a ST holder but cant buy on the site after their recent update my membership no. is different to my ST. Stressed out over Europa league! :eek:

Sylar

nope. Was on hold for 10 minutes and gave up. Decided to try emailing: tickets@manutd.co.uk
Did it just now so will see if I have any luck.

I didnt get the option for a call back (but ive had that option before so not sure how to do or get that).

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
I've struggled all week too try to get through but yesterday I got the call back option for the first time and they called back within half hour! Got two tickets for the Liverpool game, one seat behind the other nothing together and very limited seats left!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I've struggled all week too try to get through but yesterday I got the call back option for the first time and they called back within half hour! Got two tickets for the Liverpool game, one seat behind the other nothing together and very limited seats left!
Really? I checked the grid yesterday, and it looked like the vast majority of East 2 was available!

I was signed in with my season ticket holder view, are they holding anything back? Or has a whole stand gone overnight?

DuncanEd

Really? I checked the grid yesterday, and it looked like the vast majority of East 2 was available!

I was signed in with my season ticket holder view, are they holding anything back? Or has a whole stand gone overnight?
Ive just looked entire east tier 2 available as is the NE quad and NW quad tier 2

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

Or you can sell me your Liverpool ticket. :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.