All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
fecks sake what an absolute joke. I was there last night in a half empty stadium but can't phone up now I'm at work for at least another few hours. Such a joke how the system works.

Sylar

Any luck? I'm still waiting
Its just.... sitting there. Saying between 0-30 minutes, but I swear its been like that for 30 minutes now lol.

Ill probably get in when theres 1 ticket left tbh.

Parma Dewol

For those of you in the queue, there are a lot of seats available, so stick with it and you should be ok.

JB7

So they're doing a ballot for West Ham in the FA Cup but not for Liverpool in the Europa which is 4 days later? Well fecking done United.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Its just.... sitting there. Saying between 0-30 minutes, but I swear its been like that for 30 minutes now lol.

Ill probably get in when theres 1 ticket left tbh.
I waited in the queue for quite a while, but when I got through, it looked like this:

There were loads left. I'm really hoping I can make it, I have to check some stuff out with my brother, but would be great...

Sylar

I waited in the queue for quite a while, but when I got through, it looked like this:

There were loads left. I'm really hoping I can make it, I have to check some stuff out with my brother, but would be great...
Yeah I just got through. Shit loads of tickets left. Anybody whos in queue, as others have said, just wait it out, (I think I waited 90 minutes). You can also purchase a shit load of tickets without membership cards for the other tickets. Its crazy the way theyre doing it.

vanrooney

The Palace game will definitely be moved and we will play West Ham on the Sunday or Monday (will be announced soon I'd imagine), would think you'd be able to pick up tickets for the West Ham game easy enough - the ballot is open until Monday so stick an application in.
Thanks - i ll have a try in the ballot. If someone needs two tickets for the palace game please contact me. i could send the membership cards + the confirmation emails after the Fa cup weekend.

JB7

Still plenty of tickets left for the Liverpool game. Also, they have now put the returns for the Arsenal game are online if you're quick.

Picked up two tickets to both games in the Stretty.

DuncanEd

Does anyone know what the ticket situation might be like for the away leg against Liverpool? Will it just be applications open to fans with a certain number of Euro away credits?
Of Course

Its a euro away.... you need credits to apply for euro aways. Thomas Cook have no tickets for this euro away so it is all credit / ballot based.

Max credits is 10 (Brugge, PSV, CSKA, Wolfsburg, Midgetland). 2 credits per successful application.

• 128 supporters have 10 credits
• 28 supporters have 9 credits
•341 supporters have 8 credits
• 60 supporters have 7 credits
•314 supporters have 6 credits
• 201 supporters have 5 credits
• 554 supporters have 4 credits
•839 supporters have 3 credits
• 1,952 supporters have 2 credits
• 3,600 supporters have 1 credit
•173,829 supporters have 0 credits

2 credits will be issued to supporters who apply for a game, are successful and collect their ticket with ID at the relevant game (or book and travel with Thomas Cook Sports)
1 credit will be issued to supporters who apply for the game, whether they are successful or not. Note: unsuccessful supporters contacted after the 2nd ballot and offered tickets will keep their credit if the offer to purchase is declined
Credits will not be issued to supporters who apply for the game, are successful but cancel their ticket, fail to collect their ticket or book through Thomas Cook Sports then do not travel

DuncanEd

Members only or general sale?

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Members only or general sale?
Erm good question, this isn't quite clear to me... When I make a selection, the roll down menu offers a variety of options (adult, 18-20, etc.) all of them followed by "(Member)". Wondering if anyone can explain what this entails exactly?

DuncanEd

Erm good question, this isn't quite clear to me... When I make a selection, the roll down menu offers a variety of options (adult, 18-20, etc.) all of them followed by "(Member)". Wondering if anyone can explain what this entails exactly?
You need to have a one united membership (£39.00) before you can buy ONE ticket. Each ticket in the basket must be assigned to a one united membership number.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Absolutely ridiculous the way United are doing the tickets for this.

Chaos at the TO.

Anyone pick up one more than they needed?

ZupZup

Of Course

Its a euro away.... you need credits to apply for euro aways. Thomas Cook have no tickets for this euro away so it is all credit / ballot based.
Thanks! Unfortunately I've only got 2 credits from PSV so I guess my only hope is if we get a decent allocation which I won't hold out too much hope for...

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Thanks! Unfortunately I've only got 2 credits from PSV so I guess my only hope is if we get a decent allocation which I won't hold out too much hope for...
It will be between 2,600 and 3,000 mate (sometimes front three rows used for advertising in Europa).

I'm on 3 credits so fingers crossed.

Sylar

You need to have a one united membership (£39.00) before you can buy ONE ticket. Each ticket in the basket must be assigned to a one united membership number.
I didnt have to which was weird. I was ready to fill in all the details, but it allowed me to put them against my card (so didnt even have to put my brothers or sister in laws, etc).

Im happy I got tickets, but still, strange how theyve done it. I would have been certain a ballot would have seen this game still sold out.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
A bit too complicated at that date I fear, it's really hard finding a date that works for us (I live in Paris, he lives in the South of France) and then managing to organize it with tickets available!
Picking the biggest European game our club has had since our last final isn't really making it easy for yourselves to be fair.

Rooney in Paris

Scout
Picking the biggest European game our club has had since our last final isn't really making it easy for yourselves to be fair.
I know! But league games are always very difficult to get tickets for... I was very tempted by the Midget Land return game yesterday, but he hurt his knee a couple of weeks ago and wasn't sure he'd be up for it. Anyway!

DuncanEd

I shouldn't think they will.

They shouldn't even be on sale to One United members without a ballot, stupid from United.
Loads opted out of Midgetland but not auto opted back in for the next round so half the stadium is up for grabs. You need to ring up to get yourself opted in.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I have been trying all day to purchase my seat (season ticket for the last 5 years) for the Europa match against Liverpool.

When i call up i either get cut off immediately when i dial option 2, or get told to call back cos the lines are too busy.

Online is a shambles. I've waited an hour on 5 seperate occasions to get to the seat selection stage. When ive selected the seat, and entered my membership details it brings up an error msg, about either applying for too many (1) or not being eligible. When ive clicked to try again i go back to the 1 hour wait page.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I have been trying all day to purchase my seat (season ticket for the last 5 years) for the Europa match against Liverpool.

When i call up i either get cut off immediately when i dial option 2, or get told to call back cos the lines are too busy.

Online is a shambles. I've waited an hour on 5 seperate occasions to get to the seat selection stage. When ive selected the seat, and entered my membership details it brings up an error msg, about either applying for too many (1) or not being eligible. When ive clicked to try again i go back to the 1 hour wait page.
did you opt out of the Midgetland game? If not then you will automatically get your ticket

hp88

They really should have the ST holders the weekend to opt back in but our ticketing methods have always been a bit stupid.

hp88

KO for the Liverpool game is 6PM anyone why? Doubt it's police as we played them before on a weekday at 8PM. Assuming it has got something to do with tv schedule in Europe.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
KO for the Liverpool game is 6PM anyone why? Doubt it's police as we played them before on a weekday at 8PM. Assuming it has got something to do with tv schedule in Europe.
Yeah it's because the first leg is at 8pm. 6pm KO on a mid-week is going to be a huge pain in the arse.

Sylar

Freaking annoying that. Have had to take the whole day off work (instead of half day). Guess ill make a full day off it now.

I checked an hour or two ago (just left my thing in the background and saw it was in). There are a good load of tickets left. I assume people are just giving up and thus not purchasing it.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Freaking annoying that. Have had to take the whole day off work (instead of half day). Guess ill make a full day off it now.

I checked an hour or two ago (just left my thing in the background and saw it was in). There are a good load of tickets left. I assume people are just giving up and thus not purchasing it.
Paddys day, Utd v Liverpool and the Cheltenham Festival. Take the whole day and the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.