All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Do 3 seats together ever come along on here?

If not, I'd love 2 together for the Arsenal game. Not third tier please :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With the Europa games obviously on Thursday, looking ahead, we could potentially have 3 home Saturday games moved to Sundays then?

Palace 12th March, I guess will be decided upon after the Midtjylland tie? As the second leg is 25th Feb though, that's quite a tight turnaround?

hp88

With the Europa games obviously on Thursday, looking ahead, we could potentially have 3 home Saturday games moved to Sundays then?

Palace 12th March, I guess will be decided upon after the Midtjylland tie? As the second leg is 25th Feb though, that's quite a tight turnaround?
Palace, Villa and the Leicester City will all be moved to a Sunday or Monday if we get past Midtjylland. The week we play against Palace is going to be could be a cluster feck if we beat Shrewsbury Town as the 6th Round will be played on that weekend as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Palace, Villa and the Leicester City will all be moved to a Sunday or Monday if we get past Midtjylland. The week we play against Palace is going to be could be a cluster feck if we beat Shrewsbury Town as the 6th Round will be played on that weekend as well.
Hadn't bargained for any Mondays, those are always an awkward day for a game.

And yes, of course, they presume Premier league teams will get to the 5th round, but fixtures scheduled for the quarter finals need moving.

only good part of this is all those homes clash with my local team, so it frees up the opportunity to do more!

Riz

Trying to get 2 tickets for the away match vs WBA, been quoted £130 each. That reasonable?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Looking for 2 tickets for Shrewsbury, will swap for 2 WBA.

Trying to get 2 tickets for the away match vs WBA, been quoted £130 each. That reasonable?
You could probably pick them up for about £100ea imo.

Riz

Looking for 2 tickets for Shrewsbury, will swap for 2 WBA.

You could probably pick them up for about £100ea imo.
What's the best way to go about getting them? This is just a quote from a mate of a mate.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
What's the best way to go about getting them? This is just a quote from a mate of a mate.
There are a few groups on FB where people buy/sell tickets and arrange away trips etc. I've PM'd you the page I usually look on.

Lennon7

In fact not Arsenal, does anyone have 2/3 tickets together for the Watford game?

miler7

Sat at a desk deciding when I want to go home
When do sky/bt announce which games they will show live? I have 2 tickets from a family member for the Everton game but want to book my Mrs to do the tour but need to make sure I don't book the day of the match. travelling from the Channel Islands for her 1st trip and wanted to add a bit to it.

Lennon7

Can get them together mate. go online and see where tickets are left for members and tell me if you want them.
Ah yeah forgot about that. Should really buy membership next year rather than message a million people trying to get tickets :lol:

I'll have a look now and PM you. Cheers!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
When do sky/bt announce which games they will show live? I have 2 tickets from a family member for the Everton game but want to book my Mrs to do the tour but need to make sure I don't book the day of the match. travelling from the Channel Islands for her 1st trip and wanted to add a bit to it.
6 weeks before the game at least so literally any day now. Either tomorrow or Friday.

Ah yeah forgot about that. Should really buy membership next year rather than message a million people trying to get tickets :lol:

I'll have a look now and PM you. Cheers!
Watford will be easy to get hold of. I'd look on Facebook groups as you will most likely get better seats, possibly cheaper than face and also help a fellow red in shifting spares. PM me if you need further info.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
6 weeks before the game at least so literally any day now. Either tomorrow or Friday.

Generally true, but our cup games are complicating things.

Palace is due for 12th March but either cup competition could see that moved to either the Sunday, or to a completely different midweek.

Similarly, Everton can most likely easily be moved to a Sunday if we have a Thur night Europa game.

Can't see any fixture changes until after these cup games over the next week.

hp88

Going off tonight's results the fixture will probably be played on a Saturday :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Going off tonight's results the fixture will probably be played on a Saturday :lol:
I was hoping we could win comfortably tonight, so we can give the likes of Donald Love a rest, and play his understudy in the second leg :lol:

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Alright guys, don't suppose anyone has a spare ticket or knows anyone with a spare for Shrewsbury?

I'm buying 1 Shrewsbury for FV - Will sell 2 WBA tickets for FV in return.

dcullivanio

When are these FA Cup quarter final Kick off times/dates going to be announced. I know its' 'OVER THE WEEKEND OF 12th MARCH' but could bloody do with finding out...

I had all booked up for the Palace game that weekend with Hotel and Flights from the Isle of Man and now that game has been moved to accommodate the Cup match. I'm fuming tbh because the game is only 2 and a half weeks away. I begrudgingly accept that TV dictates game 6 weeks beforehand, but to change it 2.5 weeks before is bollocks. If they put the West Ham game on the Saturday then I'll try and get tickets for that but no doubt it'll be put on the Sunday when my flights are.

It costs a damn lot of cash to get to games from the Island and usually comes in at at anywhere between £250-£400 with ticket, travel and hotel before spending anything else. I usually get to between 5-7 games a season at a considerable cost, but when you're just expected to grin and bear the last minute fixture changes and subsequent loss of money for tickets you've already bought at the start of the season it takes the piss. There is literally no consideration for fans anymore. I wouldn't mind if we had a decent 'exchange' system for tickets like other clubs do, but even that facility has been taken away from us. It's utter bollocks it really is.

ZupZup

When are these FA Cup quarter final Kick off times/dates going to be announced. I know its' 'OVER THE WEEKEND OF 12th MARCH' but could bloody do with finding out...

I had all booked up for the Palace game that weekend with Hotel and Flights from the Isle of Man and now that game has been moved to accommodate the Cup match. I'm fuming tbh because the game is only 2 and a half weeks away. I begrudgingly accept that TV dictates game 6 weeks beforehand, but to change it 2.5 weeks before is bollocks. If they put the West Ham game on the Saturday then I'll try and get tickets for that but no doubt it'll be put on the Sunday when my flights are.

It costs a damn lot of cash to get to games from the Island and usually comes in at at anywhere between £250-£400 with ticket, travel and hotel before spending anything else. I usually get to between 5-7 games a season at a considerable cost, but when you're just expected to grin and bear the last minute fixture changes and subsequent loss of money for tickets you've already bought at the start of the season it takes the piss. There is literally no consideration for fans anymore. I wouldn't mind if we had a decent 'exchange' system for tickets like other clubs do, but even that facility has been taken away from us. It's utter bollocks it really is.
Well, if we go through against FC Midgetland like we probably will... the first leg of the round of 16 is played the Thursday before the 12th March... so there is no way we will be playing on the Saturday. The game will definitely be on the Sunday or Monday.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
ye they will have to wait to see if we progress in Europe before fixing that date - TBF that weekend was always pencilled in for FA Cup (they show the potential FA Cup weekends on the official fixture list online) so not the best one to choose to travel from OOT

Reynoldo

Anyone know when we get confirmation of the FA Cup game against West Ham. Will this be on the 12th of march?

I was supposed to go to the palace match on that day but thats going to be moved now so I'm gonna try get to the West Hame game on the 12th.

ZupZup

Anyone know when we get confirmation of the FA Cup game against West Ham. Will this be on the 12th of march?

I was supposed to go to the palace match on that day but thats going to be moved now so I'm gonna try get to the West Hame game on the 12th.
If we go through against Midgetland on Thursday... it won't be on the 12th. The Palace game would also have been moved had we gone through.

Reynoldo

If we go through against Midgetland on Thursday... it won't be on the 12th. The Palace game would also have been moved had we gone through.
Cheers and I probably should have read the posts right before mine to find this out myself :p

Thanks dude

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Anyone know why there's no match the weekend of the 25th March? I'm thinking of heading to Manchester to visit a friend then, just wondering if there's scope for a game to be moved to that date or anything.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Anyone know why there's no match the weekend of the 25th March? I'm thinking of heading to Manchester to visit a friend then, just wondering if there's scope for a game to be moved to that date or anything.
international week

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know how quickly the likes of Premier Inn/Travelodge put up their prices in the surrounding areas to Old Trafford when a fixture is confirmed?
Are we talking within 30mins, the hour, or a bit longer?

Have always done the 360mile round trip on the day of the game before, until a work trip coincided with a game. The difference in freshness was like I'd missed a trick until now. But being work, obviously they paid the hotel, so there was pretty much no budget. On my funds, it needs to be very clinically done!
I noticed 12th March at one close Premier Inn was like £132, yet on the Sunday is £32! if that game does become the Sunday how quick would that need a booking?

vanrooney

Whats the chance that the palace game is on sa or Sunday 12th,13th - i booked flights and hotel from Sa to Mo morning to be more flexible (from austria). would be a total disaster if the game is moved to a another weekend. if so: would there be any chance to get two tickets for the west ham game?

JB7

Whats the chance that the palace game is on sa or Sunday 12th,13th - i booked flights and hotel from Sa to Mo morning to be more flexible (from austria). would be a total disaster if the game is moved to a another weekend. if so: would there be any chance to get two tickets for the west ham game?
The Palace game will definitely be moved and we will play West Ham on the Sunday or Monday (will be announced soon I'd imagine), would think you'd be able to pick up tickets for the West Ham game easy enough - the ballot is open until Monday so stick an application in.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Anyone know how quickly the likes of Premier Inn/Travelodge put up their prices in the surrounding areas to Old Trafford when a fixture is confirmed?
Are we talking within 30mins, the hour, or a bit longer?

Have always done the 360mile round trip on the day of the game before, until a work trip coincided with a game. The difference in freshness was like I'd missed a trick until now. But being work, obviously they paid the hotel, so there was pretty much no budget. On my funds, it needs to be very clinically done!
I noticed 12th March at one close Premier Inn was like £132, yet on the Sunday is £32! if that game does become the Sunday how quick would that need a booking?
I've noticed that they are pretty much high anyway for matchdays and the day before or after are cheaper. So theres no sort of time limit to when they put their prices up. I'm staying up there on the weekend of 25th and the holiday inn in salford quays cost me £60. Try putting a matchday weekend down in the search facility and theres no way you will get a room. Even the hotels a few miles away like the Novotel in worsley will be a pit pricey on matchdays. Try the travelodge near the trafford centre. I stayed there for the PSV game as my car broke down and it was reasonable. OT isnt far from there and you can get a cab.

GlasgowRedz

I've got tickets for this game and i'm also waiting to see when it will be.

The game is not going to be moved for Europa League purposes as there are no European Fixtures in the week leading up to the fixture, although the first leg of the quarter final is the week after.

It's unlikely that BT/Sky would opt to play this on the Monday as at this point in time it's still possible that we would be playing on the Thursday in the EL.

It's possible that it could be played on the Sunday but you'd like to think that if it was going to be selected for TV that it would be either Saturday lunchtime or the late afternoon game. But that would involve the TV companies scheduling games to benefit our teams in Europe.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Anyone know when the tickets go on sale for the Liverpool game?

Ady87

On sale now for Members.

Can anyone get me a pair or more for the Liverpool game at OT? I'm waiting on a call back for some basic Matchday VIP as backups. (Don't ask why i'd pay for these and not a membership...reluctant to get a membership mid-season)

Also, will reply to those that have messaged me offering West Ham and Exec League tickets before the end of the day.

ZupZup

Does anyone know what the ticket situation might be like for the away leg against Liverpool? Will it just be applications open to fans with a certain number of Euro away credits?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
They are on sale already. Get onto the tickets site asap or call up on 0161 868 8000. Plenty of seats available at the time of writing, but I suspect these will go quick.
So they won't be doing a ballot for it? Just a free for all on the ticket website ? This can only end well considering how bad that website is!

Status
Not open for further replies.