All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
almost missed the Oct/Nov tv game changes, normally someone on here will pick them up asap.

City home moved to a Sun. Arsenal away moved to a Sun. That'll do nicely on both, means I can see my local boys on the Sats.

Everton away stays on a Saturday at 3pm. Most unusual.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Does anyone know if we will be drawn at home or away in the first leg of the CL qualifier or is it pot luck? Sorry if I have already asked this.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Anyone else having any issues buying tickets atm? Get to the stage where I'm trying to re-assign my second ticket to a mate, but I can't proceed any further as nothing happens when I click "re-assign".

Jaxa

Desperate to get a ticket for this Saturdays game, aint been to OT in a while, so as it goes if anyone heres of anyone with a spare send them my way, cheers and thanks !

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Any one got a spare for Saturday?

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Guys I can organise tickets for home games, but they be Hospitality or VIP tickets and thus are nothing less than a few hundred quid a pop.. They normally have Lounge access, If interested you can PM me here.. And I can try and see what I can do..

Going outside the stadium and negotiating with a tout normally does the trick too.. But the seat you get is always hit and miss.. and the prices and availability vary massively...

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair in Jstand (singing section) vs Club Brugge - £38each FV

Now confirmed for Tues 18th Aug

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Guys I can organise tickets for home games, but they be Hospitality or VIP tickets and thus are nothing less than a few hundred quid a pop.. They normally have Lounge access, If interested you can PM me here.. And I can try and see what I can do..

Going outside the stadium and negotiating with a tout normally does the trick too.. But the seat you get is always hit and miss.. and the prices and availability vary massively...
Any tickets available for today's match?

crappycraperson

Scout
I don't get this question. I had tickets lined up for you on Friday afternoon.
I thought I had blown it with you when I forgot to contact you over the week for the tickets as planned. After that when you did say that you had a couple on standby, I could not contact my cousins who were in London. So I decided to call it off since I did not want to end up in a situation where you had committed yourself for your tickets but my cousins could not procure it from you for any reason. When the finally did contact me, it was about 2-3 hours before the match and they were still not in Manchester (travelling by car from London), so I decided to pop this question in here as a last minute hope since they were then planning to buy it off touts.

In any case, my only concern is that I did not leave in a bad spot with someone else over the tickets? That's the only reason why I called it off.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I thought I had blown it with you when I forgot to contact you over the week for the tickets as planned. After that when you did say that you had a couple on standby, I could not contact my cousins who were in London. So I decided to call it off since I did not want to end up in a situation where you had committed yourself for your tickets but my cousins could not procure it from you for any reason. When the finally did contact me, it was about 2-3 hours before the match and they were still not in Manchester (travelling by car from London), so I decided to pop this question in here as a last minute hope since they were then planning to buy it off touts.

In any case, my only concern is that I did not leave in a bad spot with someone else over the tickets? That's the only reason why I called it off.
Understand you concerns. However, the tickets can be easily sold at the ground if they were not able to make the game. If they're from India it's rare they get these chances. I hope they got sorted in the end.

crappycraperson

Scout
Understand you concerns. However, the tickets can be easily sold at the ground if they were not able to make the game. If they're from India it's rare they get these chances. I hope they got sorted in the end.
They could not since they got stuck in the traffic and reached late but they did go to Emirates today (one is an Arsenal fan). But I guess you are right, I played it too safe.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
They could not since they got stuck in the traffic and reached late but they did go to Emirates today (one is an Arsenal fan). But I guess you are right, I played it too safe.
Shame. United fan getting stuck in traffic, and the Arsenal fan having to watch them lose.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
So how in the name of god do I actually buy a ticket online? I'm looking at either Newcastle or Sunderland (cause I'm a cheapskate right now), but without being a member I can't see any options to actually buy anything.

I must admit it's been a while, but I don't remember any of it being this confusing last time, though I might have done it over phone, can't really remember. Anyway, do I have to pay for a membership to buy stuff now? Or is there some other way. I did find some dodgy looking sites selling tickets for around £80-100 each.

Kazi

So how in the name of god do I actually buy a ticket online? I'm looking at either Newcastle or Sunderland (cause I'm a cheapskate right now), but without being a member I can't see any options to actually buy anything.

I must admit it's been a while, but I don't remember any of it being this confusing last time, though I might have done it over phone, can't really remember. Anyway, do I have to pay for a membership to buy stuff now? Or is there some other way. I did find some dodgy looking sites selling tickets for around £80-100 each.
You have to be a member to buy tickets from the Ticket Office. The odd cup match will be made available to non-members when they're struggling to sell it out. For games like Newcastle and Sunderland, you'll find loads of spares on Twitter or outside the ground on matchday at face value.

Turnip

You have to be a member to buy tickets from the Ticket Office. The odd cup match will be made available to non-members when they're struggling to sell it out. For games like Newcastle and Sunderland, you'll find loads of spares on Twitter or outside the ground on matchday at face value.
Oh cool thanks.
Any tips on where to find on twitter or any ways to avoid getting ripped off? Can I not order over the phone without being a member?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Oh cool thanks.
Any tips on where to find on twitter or any ways to avoid getting ripped off? Can I not order over the phone without being a member?
Nope - tickets are sold to members only, apart from the few low demand games (League Cup etc)

Check in this thread for spares from people on here

Turnip

Ah right thanks.
In that case, let me know if anyone ends up with any spares for Newcastle, Sunderland or any other upcoming home game for the next couple months, not too picky.

DuncanEd

I would like to have peoples opinion on what a face value executive ticket would be priced at?

to give more color I have access with exec seats for the following games the others I will be using the seats.

Sunderland
WBA
Norwich
Chelsea
Swansea City
Southampton
Stoke City
Arsenal
Watford
Crystal Palace
Everton
Aston Villa
Leicester
Bournmouth

Last edited:

hp88

isnt it just the same as any other ST? the price for the season divided by 19
Unless it's a box the prices seem to vary depending on who we're playing. There's a price list on the execs website. @DuncanEd I was offered execs tickets at £100 each for the Spurs game, I have seen people go as low as £50 when trying to sell a last minute ticket for a midweek games which is ridiculously cheap.

DuncanEd

4 half way line execs available for the below games fv (or nearest offer)

• Access to suite 3 hours before kick off
  • VIP Entrance to suite (no turnstile queue)
  • Executive padded seats
  • Seat location at half way line area
  • Access to bar
  • Access to restaurants
  • Possibility to pre-book your pre-game dinner/lunch (excluding drinks)
  • Half time refreshments in lounge
  • Match programme
  • Betting facilities
  • Access to Suite after the game

August
Spurs
Club Brugge
Newcastle

Sept
Liverpool
Sunderland

October
City

November
WBA

December
West Ham
Norwich
Chelsea

Jan
Swansea City
Southampton

Feb
Stoke City
Arsenal

March
Watford
Crystal Palace

April
Everton - Possibly gone
Aston Villa
Leicester

May
Bournmouth

Last edited:

RoyoftheRavers

Does anybody know the criteria and credits ranking when applying for Bruges away? There were no European aways last season to base credits on.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Does anybody know the criteria and credits ranking when applying for Bruges away? There were no European aways last season to base credits on.
I believe they will carry over from the year before and that 2 or maybe even 3 credits will be needed as we are not getting many tickets

RoyoftheRavers

I believe they will carry over from the year before and that 2 or maybe even 3 credits will be needed as we are not getting many tickets
OK cheers. I heard the allocation is small alright. I've also heard you get half a credit for applying which is good. I'm hoping we get some crazy far off place in the group stages so demand won't exceed supply, then can get to an away and pick up a credit in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.