All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kishankhagram

Hey all, looking for 2 tickets to the Newcastle game on Saturday. It's for a big United fan coming over from Spain, would be much appreciated!

hp88

How has the the traffic been around Old Trafford ? I know there was a sinkhole on Mancunian Way over the weekend so I'm guessing it's going to busy after the game as the road is still closed.

DuncanEd

How has the the traffic been around Old Trafford ? I know there was a sinkhole on Mancunian Way over the weekend so I'm guessing it's going to busy after the game as the road is still closed.
Was a nightmare last night, even getting in was mental from the south.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Anyone needing tickets for Newcastle get in touch. I have just got access to some good tickets.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
I've got two season tickets this year in the NW 3436 section.

Seats are on the last row of the section and stuck to the W3101 section of the stretty, so atmosphere's pretty decent up there.

I'll be there for most games up to October, but feel free to get in touch if you need tickets around November/December.

beller2000

After a single for the Sunderland game if anyone has anything

cheers x
I should be able to sort this for you. Stretford End Tier 2 suit?

my mate has a pair but only using one so you can meet him before the game and just return the ticket once inside?

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I have just recieved an Email saying my application for 2 tickets for the Liverpool game was successful.

The tickets are one adult and one u16 in block N3407 and the total has price has come up to £50. Yet when I checked the seating plan on the website it said the the prices for an adult in this block is £47 and a junior is £13 so the total should be £60.

Have they cocked up with the price or given me the wrong block? Or have they just decided to make that block cheaper?

Pretty confused.

Sylar

^ @JTW95 Check how much yovue been debited. My three tickets come to 114 (so 38 per ticket). Although its N4402. I swear I always get this block no matter what. But its about time i get one of the big games - arsenal at home under Moyes was the last time I got one of the other big four matches.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
^ @JTW95 Check how much yovue been debited. My three tickets come to 114 (so 38 per ticket). Although its N4402. I swear I always get this block no matter what. But its about time i get one of the big games - arsenal at home under Moyes was the last time I got one of the other big four matches.
I have checked. The exact amount is £50.47.

Obviously the u16 ticket is £13 pound no matter what, so it means my tickets cost £37 which is the price for tickets in the 3rd tier of the SAF stand. Yet my text said I am in N3407 which is the 2nd tier and should cost £47.

The only conclusion I can come up with is that I am sat so far back in the 2nd tier that they have just given me the 3rd tier price. :lol:

Wherever I am sat, I am just delighted I am going to be there. Its going to be my first ever game for one the big four.

Sylar

Fair enough, if thats how much youve been debited, then thats how much it will cost. I dont think United have ever then gone in and debited more :)

True, it may be last row or something. :P

SocccerNomics

I've got a spare for today's game East Stand Tier 2. Can meet at ground.

PM if interested.

Getsme

Looking for two/three tickets for any game. I want to bring my son to his first game and my dad to his first game in years.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
It's here where you realise how shitty the ACS truly is. I've already been offered two pairs of tickets for free to this game by people who just simply can't go.

hp88

If the game is being played on the 22nd I will 5 spares in Stretty.
Do we know if the club are charging us full price for the League Cup?
It will be full cost, only time they have ever reduced it was for Europa League.

JmRssll555

I have a question for European travellers. If we get through to the group stage of the CL, how difficult will it be to buy tickets for the away games? I know you only need to be a Member, as opposed to a ST holder for domestic away games, but is there still a ballot? Since we're guaranteed a pot 1 team, if we were to draw Barcelona, for example, would our allocation be sold out quite quickly? What's generally the best way to secure European away tickets?

Apologies for all the questions!

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I have a question for European travellers. If we get through to the group stage of the CL, how difficult will it be to buy tickets for the away games? I know you only need to be a Member, as opposed to a ST holder for domestic away games, but is there still a ballot? Since we're guaranteed a pot 1 team, if we were to draw Barcelona, for example, would our allocation be sold out quite quickly? What's generally the best way to secure European away tickets?

Obviously it depends who we draw for how much demand there is (if you fancy a trip to Donetsk then dont worry about getting a ticket!), but there is a credit system for Euroaways so you get priority if you attended or even applied for past aways

ashy7

The first group away game will be based on 2013-2014 credits + the Brugge game, so there'll be no chance. The games after that will be based on this seasons Euro away games only. Getting tickets for the Euro aways can be harder than the domestic away games. The best bet will be to try and get a ticket on one of the Thomas Cook packages that are not credit based, but sell out pretty fast as well.

ashy7

Is anyone able to opt-out of the Ipswich game online yet? I can't find the option to do it.

RoyoftheRavers

So champions league draw is done.

Will many travel to Moscow? What are the chances of getting a ticket with no credits? According to Wikipedia their current ground capacity is just under 19,000.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
fixtures will surely be finalised at latest by tomorrow morning. Shouldn't take too long.

As a season ticket holder in East 2, the section that gets moved when cup teams get bigger allocations, do we think any of PSV, Wolfsburg or CSK Moscow will take full allocations?
Always a great deal easier working plans out/giving pals tickets if they're on paper, especially if there's 3-4days in between homes.

Maccaa

Fixtures are out now. PSV away is 15 th September and Wolfsburg away is 8th December. Only two I could remember off the top of my head but if you go on the Manchester United website you'll find them all under the fixture list.

Status
Not open for further replies.