All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedred

Hi guys, Two of my friends are travelling over from India during the week of 15-22 August.

So, I am looking for 3X tickets for the Newcastle game, I know its a long shot, but I can even manage a 2X +1X(Two Seated together and 1 somewhere else). It will be a really great help.

Also, if its not possible for Newcastle, there are lots of tickets available for the CL qualifier on 18/19, I did not extend my membership for this year because I come down only once or twice a season. So, If anyone with membership can sort me out with 3X for that game, I would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Hi guys, Two of my friends are travelling over from India during the week of 15-22 August.

So, I am looking for 3X tickets for the Newcastle game, I know its a long shot, but I can even manage a 2X +1X(Two Seated together and 1 somewhere else). It will be a really great help.

Also, if its not possible for Newcastle, there are lots of tickets available for the CL qualifier on 18/19, I did not extend my membership for this year because I come down only once or twice a season. So, If anyone with membership can sort me out with 3X for that game, I would be really grateful.

Thanks in advance!
Hello ji

Send me a PM nearer the time. I'm positive I can help out...

Cole9

Anyone know when the Liverpool ballot results will be released? Thanks.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Me and my brother are in Manchester at the time when United play against Tottenham. Does anyone have any tips on how to get two tickets, preferrably for not more than ~£100-ish for both tickets. A few years ago, I signed up for an official year-memberhsip where I went straight in and bought tickets for a game against Norwich, can I still do that?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Me and my brother are in Manchester at the time when United play against Tottenham. Does anyone have any tips on how to get two tickets, preferrably for not more than ~£100-ish for both tickets. A few years ago, I signed up for an official year-memberhsip where I went straight in and bought tickets for a game against Norwich, can I still do that?
No because the game is already sold out - you can check on here to see if any spares come up or hope for the best from touts at the ground but this could be a high demand game with all the new players on show.

Macern

Pee pee pants
No because the game is already sold out - you can check on here to see if any spares come up or hope for the best from touts at the ground but this could be a high demand game with all the new players on show.
Crap... Anyway thanks for the info.

To anyone with two spare tickets; Me and my brother are willing to pay £150

bleedred

Crap... Anyway thanks for the info.

To anyone with two spare tickets; Me and my brother are willing to pay £150
I think, I saw someone in twitter offering for spurs. If you are in Twitter, look up MUFC Ticket exchange or MUFC spares. Have never used them before, so don't know about them. But I remember seeing two for spurs in there.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
We have 2-6 tickets for Newcastle and Sunderland low down in North Stand Tier 2. Drop me a PM if interested.

EDIT: Any newbies messaging me will have to leave a contact number/email as it does not let me reply on here. Newcastle are gone.

Last edited:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Yea, season tickets are out.....In an envelope, Ed Woodward clearly saving all the pennies for the transfer budget.

Parma Dewol

Yea, season tickets are out.....In an envelope, Ed Woodward clearly saving all the pennies for the transfer budget.
Yeah, I was excited to get them, but disappointed not to have a nice presentation box. Didn't even get a pen this time around... :(

TheGK

Yeah, I was excited to get them, but disappointed not to have a nice presentation box. Didn't even get a pen this time around... :(
Very boring this year, aren't they? Like you, I was excited to see what they'd send after last years box/case etc. This year just an envelope with some even stingier vouchers!
Agree with @Mr Anderson definitely saving all the pennies we can.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Very boring this year, aren't they? Like you, I was excited to see what they'd send after last years box/case etc. This year just an envelope with some even stingier vouchers!
Agree with @Mr Anderson definitely saving all the pennies we can.
Any chance of seeing a photo of them please?

TheGK

Any chance of seeing a photo of them please?
No idea how to upload a picture from my phone, but if you've got twitter just search for 'Mufc season ticket' and you'll find loads of images. The picture on the card itself is really cool, it's of OT and the players celebrating the fourth goal against City last season.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
No idea how to upload a picture from my phone, but if you've got twitter just search for 'Mufc season ticket' and you'll find loads of images. The picture on the card itself is really cool, it's of OT and the players celebrating the fourth goal against City last season.
Nice one cheers. They look great.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nice one cheers. They look great.

gold! you subtle bastard you :lol:
how many years is that?

I'm mere Red, 3rd year coming.

Like you lot above, was surprised at the sheer tightwaddery of the envelope rather than a massive box crammed with stuff.

My word, they'd even not bothered sending the usual year review, and you have to go to the bother of picking it up from the ticket office now!

usual spoiling of us with the 1 voucher buy one get one free for each 2-3months spell!

Don't they know my £700+ pays Rooney's wages...

for about 23 seconds.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
gold! you subtle bastard you :lol:
how many years is that?

I'm mere Red, 3rd year coming.

Like you lot above, was surprised at the sheer tightwaddery of the envelope rather than a massive box crammed with stuff.

My word, they'd even not bothered sending the usual year review, and you have to go to the bother of picking it up from the ticket office now!

usual spoiling of us with the 1 voucher buy one get one free for each 2-3months spell!

Don't they know my £700+ pays Rooney's wages...

for about 23 seconds.
It's not mine, just found the photo on twitter so thought I'd share it. I'm 3rd year red the same as you. I kept forgetting about the vouchers last season so I'm not that fussed if they've reduced them at all. It seems the marketing department this year have been sacked off or something. I loved the personalised seat packaging design from last season. Next year they'll just post it in an unmarked brown enevelope.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's not mine, just found the photo on twitter so thought I'd share it. I'm 3rd year red the same as you. I kept forgetting about the vouchers last season so I'm not that fussed if they've reduced them at all. It seems the marketing department this year have been sacked off or something. I loved the personalised seat packaging design from last season. Next year they'll just post it in an unmarked brown enevelope.
less packaging to have to deal with I suppose, and can't be cheap smashing 50,000 of those out. The book itself must really welly the price up,so probably makes sense making you collect them. No doubt half the fans won't bother, cutting even more waste down

can't beat getting the tickets though. the final sign we're almost there!

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I might be looking for a pair anywhere in the ground for the first game of the season at home to Spurs if anybody has anything?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
could have sworn someone posted asking when October/November tv games would be finalised. Was just about to quote their post and couldn't find it.

Hoping the games will be out this week? Doing it a bit earlier this year I heard? first week of August at latest?

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
could have sworn someone posted asking when October/November tv games would be finalised. Was just about to quote their post and couldn't find it.

Hoping the games will be out this week? Doing it a bit earlier this year I heard? first week of August at latest?
Any idea when Sky will finish shifting the fixtures round for the October games?
:wenger:

Whiteside1985

That was me! I'm sweating on it a bit...making my first trip back to the UK since emigrating. I am back for the derby at OT; but am f#cked if they move it to the Monday night, due to when my flights leave.......

DuncanEd

Can someone in Manchester explain to me how the tram works going on are going to work if your getting a tram at Piccadilly into Exchnage Quay and back? Will the works affect it?

Or would you advise getting the buses near Bishops Blaize into town?

http://www.transformationinformation.co.uk/st-peters-square
  • Phase 1 (28 June 2015 to late August) No services will run through St Peter’s Square. For customers travelling on the Altrincham, Manchester Airport, East Didsbury, Eccles and MediaCityUK lines, the newly revamped Deansgate-Castlefield will offer the best city centre stop. Services on all other lines will run into Piccadilly. The following Metrolink services will run:
    • Altrincham to Deansgate-Castlefield: 12 minute service with double trams.
    • Altrincham to Cornbrook: Peak only 12 minute service with single trams.
    • Bury to Piccadilly: 6 minute service (7am to 8pm Mon-Fri, 9am – 8pm Sat) and 12 minutes at all other times. Some double trams will run during weekday peak.
    • East Didsbury to Deansgate-Castlefield: 12 minute service with double trams in the peak.
    • Eccles to Deansgate-Castlefield via MediaCityUK: 12 minute service with double trams.
    • Manchester Airport to Cornbrook: 12 minute service with single trams.
    • Rochdale town centre to Ashton-under-Lyne: 12 minute service with double trams in the peak.
To offer good access to the city a Metrolink shuttle bus will run from the Cornbrook stop direct to Piccadilly, while passengers will also be able to catch free Metroshuttle bus services at Deansgate-Castlefield. Walking routes will also be signposted.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What's this I'm hearing about having to pick tickets up for away games with id?
Yes it is has been talked about for a while and looks like they will start doing some checks like Euroaway games - dont think it is everyone though but Im not sure of the exact detail

Can someone in Manchester explain to me how the tram works going on are going to work if your getting a tram at Piccadilly into Exchnage Quay and back? Will the works affect it?

Or would you advise getting the buses near Bishops Blaize into town?
Good spot that, didnt realise myself - so basically there are no trams between Picadilly and Old Trafford/Exchange Quay for a while. So either you bus it or walk to/from Deansgate tram station

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What's this I'm hearing about having to pick tickets up for away games with id?
is that picking it up at OT, or the away ground on the day?

If it's the former, it's a bit of an ass, but still everyone would continue in their usual way.
if it's the latter, that'd really mess a lot of people's touting ways up.

Butty19

I will have two tickets available for the home leg of the champs league qualifier. If anyone's interested pm me, cheers.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
is that picking it up at OT, or the away ground on the day?

If it's the former, it's a bit of an ass, but still everyone would continue in their usual way.
if it's the latter, that'd really mess a lot of people's touting ways up.
It's the latter according to that article.

Rolandofgilead

Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Definitely the latter - making everyone pick up at OT makes no sense at all. Will be random checks apparently
it's going to be a pain in the ass for me i think, my annual trip to saints away might be up the swanny with these new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.