All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Got chubbed in the ballot for Newcastle & Liverpool (away). If you have a single or pair available PM me and i'll snatch your hand off! Willing to repay the favour in future aways for both games!

Last edited:

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Still looking for a suitable Swansea ticket in the Stretford End, I have had a couple of offers but they weren't quite suitable. Happy to double up with someone else looking, in theory, if someone wants to offload a pair, but my experience of trying to help others out in the past was not good (all the people I tried to help ended up with tickets & I ended up with nothing :( ).

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Hello everyone!

I'm finally traveling to England for the first time and I'm looking for anyone with information about what he best way to get tickets or if they have some they would be willing to sell.

I will be there from Jan 20th to Feb 1st.

My first priority is getting tickets for the League match vs. Southampton and then if we beat Sheffield United I know the 4th round match would be the next weekend so tickets for that match as well.

Any information would be appreciated, it been my dream for about 10 years to go and now I finally have the chance.

If anyone knows how to get tickets for other matches as well; I'm looking at the Arsenal v Chelsea league match and then the two league cup matches Liverpool vs. Stoke and City vs. Everton that would be great as well.

I understand it's a lot to ask but I'm willing to follow up if you have any suggestions, and my main concerns are the Southampton match and hopefull our 4th round FA Cup match.

Thank you.

Butty19

Still have 2 available for Swansea, Stretford End, tier 2, central. Also same available for Sheff Utd. Willing to discount if can sell all 4 together.

Andy_Cole

Selling a pair for Swansea. NW Quadrant. Cost price. £90 for the pair. Can meet in Manchester.

Also selling Sheffield United. If you want both games I can do a deal.

hp88

Got a pair going spare for Sheffield United and Southampton in Stretty, willing to sell them for under face value if you can take the tickets for both of the games.

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
Got a pair going spare for Sheffield United and Southampton in Stretty, willing to sell them for under face value if you can take the tickets for both of the games.
Hey!

It would be amazing if you still have the Southampton tickets, I'm traveling from New York for my first match and I'm still looking for tickets. I'd probably be willing to just buy the Sheffield United tickets to secure the Southampton ones if that's an issue.

Please let me know, or if anyone else has a spare ticket for the Southampton match please let me know.

EDIT: If anyone has any advice on how to get tickets to any matches it would be appreciated. I've found some sites that say they're selling tickets but I'm not sure if they're real and I don't want to lose £200.

Is this website legit?

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...er-League/Manchester-United-Tickets/E-1056627

I think someone has mentioned getting on Twitter or something. I really just need advise on what my plan should be. I'm looking for tickets for a few matches but first and foremost I need to get a ticket for our Southamption match and hopefully our FA Cup 4th Round match. Thanks again.

Last edited:

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Two tickets available for Southampton at home. Tickets in NW3434. PM if interested

Red Diva

Is it too early to ask if anyone will have 2 spare tickets for the Crystal Palace game please? Thanks

Joker

Viagogo are 100% legit but awfully expensive. Avoid if u can.

Hey!

00It would be amazing if you still have the Southampton tickets, I'm traveling from New York for my first match and I'm still looking for tickets. I'd probably be willing to just buy the Sheffield United tickets to secure the Southampton ones if that's an issue.

Please let me know, or if anyone else has a spare ticket for the Southampton match please let me know.

EDIT: If anyone has any advice on how to get tickets to any matches it would be appreciated. I've found some sites that say they're selling tickets but I'm not sure if they're real and I don't want to lose £200.

Is this website legit?

http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Ticke...er-League/Manchester-United-Tickets/E-1056627

I think someone has mentioned getting on Twitter or something. I really just need advise on what my plan should be. I'm looking for tickets for a few matches but first and foremost I need to get a ticket for our Southamption match and hopefully our FA Cup 4th Round match. Thanks again.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Any chance of 2 tickets for our away end at Midtjylland?
Virtually impossible unless you're willing to pay £250+ per ticket off touts. We got a tiny allocation so even people who've been to a lot of games this season in Europe, like myself, will struggle.

DuncanEd

Any chance of 2 tickets for our away end at Midtjylland?
we got 800 tickets at £71, originally they were only going to give us 600.

200 for thomas cook (which they will give priority to anyone on 6 credits at the request of united so if you don't have euro credits you wouldn't get via them anyway).

50 for staff/players/sponsors

550 left in ballot of which anyone on 8 credits will get (140+ of them), 7 also will get if applied (40+ of them).

Leaving 550+ people on 6 credits to fight it out for the remainder.

I expect these to be more expensive than Liverpool away on the black market. Add to the fact you will be up against some real die hards who did everything but Moscow this season who will pay whatever the cost and have the connections as they went to other euro aways and are regulars your best bet will be ticketbis. Or by some miracle someone on here.

ZupZup

Season ticket prices frozen for next season... a reduction would be nice but I'll take that!! :D

goin4glory

I've bought a ticket to Liverpool away next weekend. It'll be my first ever away game and I'm flying from Dublin-Liverpool Sunday morning. Anything I need to know about getting to the stadium or places to meet United fans?

DuncanEd

Season ticket prices frozen for next season... a reduction would be nice but I'll take that!! :D
Couldn't justify an increase. Would be outrageous.

I've bought a ticket to Liverpool away next weekend. It'll be my first ever away game and I'm flying from Dublin-Liverpool Sunday morning. Anything I need to know about getting to the stadium or places to meet United fans?
There was a fan park sorta thing last year across the road from the away end which was handy and no bother in it at all. Otherwise united fans drank in Evertons pub near goodison park forget the name only briefly went there to give out tickets.

FYI they keep you locked in the away end after so factor that into your flying home plans. They put on buses to take you to Lime street in town.

Don't wear a united shirt if you are staying in town or planning to go out. Unless you fancy a row.

Andy_Cole

I'm will in to let these Sheffield United tickets go for a massive cut price if anyone fancies? A pair in the NW Quadrant.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Into the 4th round draw on Monday we go then.

Usual season ticket holder quandary is it? Hoping we get some pony team away from home to avoid the auto cup scheme :lol:
At least in East 2 you get moved, so it's paper ticket time, easier to arrange.

DuncanEd

Into the 4th round draw on Monday we go then.

Usual season ticket holder quandary is it? Hoping we get some pony team away from home to avoid the auto cup scheme :lol:
At least in East 2 you get moved, so it's paper ticket time, easier to arrange.
I'd love an away also mainly so we actually have a decent set of supporters present.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Right lads and lasses who wants to be a hero and sort me out a single ticket for Liverpool away? I have recently acquired some executive tickets so i'll be getting plenty of aways in the future so the favour can be repaid!

I only need 1 ticket but if you need to get rid of more than 1 I will happily take off your hands! PM me :)

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Any ideas on when we'll get info regarding Derby away? Heard the allocation is 5,800 but that seems quite generous. Any ideas on the pricing of tickets?
You can apply now but the fixture date hasn't been confirmed yet. £34 each I think they are, if successful. Away allocation can be up to 15% of capacity so can't see it being more than 5k unless I am mistaken.

Chelsea results are out.
:cool:

Robin

I have heard that Derby is now the Friday night game, should make it a bit easier to get tickets.

Maccaa

You can apply now but the fixture date hasn't been confirmed yet. £34 each I think they are, if successful. Away allocation can be up to 15% of capacity so can't see it being more than 5k unless I am mistaken.

:cool:
Not too bad pricing then. I was thinking the same about the allocation but a few people have said its 5,800 so here's hoping!

I have heard that Derby is now the Friday night game, should make it a bit easier to get tickets.
I heard they was trying too make it the Friday night but nothing concrete. Where have you heard that mate?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Not too bad pricing then. I was thinking the same about the allocation but a few people have said its 5,800 so here's hoping!

I heard they was trying too make it the Friday night but nothing concrete. Where have you heard that mate?
Confirmed for Friday 7:55pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-clash-derby-becomes-7173805

DuncanEd

Away allocation can be up to 15% of capacity so can't see it being more than 5k unless I am mistaken.:cool:
5500 & £35

East and South East sections of the iPro Stadium (East Lower I, H, G and half of F & East Upper J, I, H and half of G are the affected areas in the East Stand).

So a corner and up to the half way line on east side of the ground, NOT behind the south goal as many were hoping.

Last edited:

Maccaa

5500 & £35

East and South East sections of the iPro Stadium (East Lower I, H, G and half of F & East Upper J, I, H and half of G are the affected areas in the East Stand).

So a corner and up to the half way line on east side of the ground, NOT behind the south goal as many were hoping.

Looks good! Assuming i end up getting a ticket then this should be a good birthday.

DuncanEd

It will be a brilliant away day, like Preston last season. I expect chaos in a good way :)

Robin

The George inn, 20 Lowes Hill, Ripley, Derbyshire DE53DW
We will be heading there on matchday between 2&6 pm
they are happy to accommodate united fans, there is coach parking and there will be a burger van to feed all you hungry and thirsty monsters! There will be special offers available etc
There will be transport from here to the ground one way for local lads that can get home from town easily enough

Status
Not open for further replies.