All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Tickets available for tomorrow. North/Sir Alex Ferguson Stand: Tier One.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ahem...not to be a negative bastad...but anyone know if Europa games are included in the auto cup scheme?

I know they wouldn't have been if we hadn't qualified for champs league last year, but not sure if we end up in it...

Please squeeze through v Wolfsburg!!

Sultan

I have a pair of Leicester away. Will swap for Bournemouth away.

Wythenshawe

Anyone want to let a pair on Stretty go for Norwich? Otherwise ill just buy from TO and turn into a forced sitter in the quadrant.

*Sorted.

Last edited:

Andy_Cole

I have a pair of tickets for the West Ham game available. North West quadrant, Tier 2. I cant go as a busted my leg :(. PM me if you are interested. Thank you

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Pair available for Norwich at home on 19th of Dec (3pm kickoff)

Seats are on the last row of NW3434 right by the Stretford End.

Sultan

Just on the off-chance. Anyone got a nice single for Norwich on the 19th I could buy? I hardly ever get chance to go these days so I'm trying to avoid sitting high and at the back :D
Send a PM my way a few days before the game.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Early heads up for home game against Swansea on Saturday 2 January, can anyone help me with a ticket in the Stretford End?
Bumping this, I presumed people would be falling over themselves to off load tickets for OT by the state of a lot of posts on here.

If someone is kind enough to sell me their ticket, I, for one, will not be booing our team.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
So based on a few posts I've noticed I'm guessing there will be a fair few spares knocking about for Europa games. If so I'm game.

McDonagh707

I didn't have a season ticket back in 2011/12 when we were in the Europa League so was just wondering if anyone could inform me of what the club did then regarding pricing and if it was compulsory to purchase a ticket?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I'm looking to buy my family some tickets (god knows why!) for Christmas as I've noticed the Swansea game has gone on sale to members. Is it possible to assign tickets to members at a later date rather than when you purchase? I'd rather it be a surprise than them finding out through an email from the club.

Sultan

PM: Regulus Arcturus Black

• 1 single in East Lower for Norwich and Chelsea - £31 per game
Would like to sell this to same person so they can just keep it for both.

• 1 single in North Lower for Chelsea - £50

Would be really grateful if you could help. Keane R can vouch for me as sorted him out for the PSV game a few weeks back.

PS: I take no responsibility for this listing.

hp88

I didn't have a season ticket back in 2011/12 when we were in the Europa League so was just wondering if anyone could inform me of what the club did then regarding pricing and if it was compulsory to purchase a ticket?
Back then Europa League wasn't part of ACS so we weren't forced to buy the ticket, they also reduced the price of tickets by £10. Best to check this year T&C's as the crafty feckers have probably added it in.

ZupZup

You can opt out of the Europa League if you're a season ticket holder. If you have opted out of the League Cup this season then I understand you will also have been automatically opted out of the Europa League.

Matches are priced at 25% discount on what you'd normally pay for a match.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
So based on a few posts I've noticed I'm guessing there will be a fair few spares knocking about for Europa games. If so I'm game.
I'll be able to help mate. Drop me a PM if and when you need.

You can opt out of the Europa League if you're a season ticket holder. If you have opted out of the League Cup this season then I understand you will also have been automatically opted out of the Europa League.

Matches are priced at 25% discount on what you'd normally pay for a match.
Yup and you'll not be able to apply for away games if you do, just like opting out of the league cup.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
good news on the opt out thing.

Bearing in mind you can always opt back in for any game that you might fancy, it's a good result.

I'd already opted out of the league cup, losing any semi/final ticket chance, and am a year of being able to apply for aways, so no advantage whatsoever of opting in now.

Cpt Negative

It's criminal that they ban you from applying for away games if you can't make a competition on a Thursday night.

The players should make a contribution to those who have to stay in to enjoy the benefits of being a ST holder

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I was successfull in the Ballot for the Chelsea game.
Got a call from the Ticket office yesterday afternoon and tickets for the Swansea game are now on sale to members. They also have some returns for the Southampton game

Sultan

:lol:

I don't get to go very often, so I like to get the full fat experience. It's good to sing and shout for a couple of hours, whatever age you are ;)
Old! I've watched Bestie, Charlton and Law live.

I can sort you out with a North Stand ticket where the elderly reside. However, you'll not hear much more than groans.

Status
Not open for further replies.