g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outremangeur

One of my colleagues wants to go to Manchester for the Villa game in April.

Whats the best way to get tickets?
He managed to buy some overpriced ticket for this game.

Now since the CP game has been moved, he can go there aswell.

Can somebody please tell me how to get a ticket for this game?
Is it possible to buy one in front of the stadium, or is there a better way?

I have never bought a ticket before as I was always invited by friends.

Since he travels from Hong Kong, he is very nervous and would like to be sure to get into the game.

Any help please?

LooseCannon

Since he travels from Hong Kong, he is very nervous and would like to be sure to get into the game.

Any help please?
I've got a pair in the Stretford end available for the palace game mate. I've sent you a PM

DuncanEd

Any help please?
Why do you not check the official United website??

There is an abundance of tickets on there......... You do not even have to be a member and HAD the entire ground to choose from for seats. Not so much now but had you checked two days ago you would have seen the entire ground was available.

Really baffles me why people never check there.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/muticketsandmembership/details/event.aspx?itemref=5860

hp88

Two spares for West Ham for £70, tickets will be posted Special Delivery.

Sold to @NextSeason

Last edited:

Andy_Cole

Any help please?
Hi mate. I'm selling a pair. I'm away on holiday so will be a favour for us both. I'm a season ticket holder so will send you the cards. Will accept PayPal.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
My pair for Palace at home (Apr20) in Singing Section is available (£38fv)

I can offer it with 1 ticket for West Ham away (Apr13) if that entices anyone!

PM me

Edit: sold!

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had an email today, saying if we beat West Ham Wednesday, all season ticket holders and execs can enter the ballot due to short turnover time before the semi. (9/10 days?)

Am presuming that means opt outers can get involved?
Should be fairly good odds, what is it? 30,000 tickets, for say 50,000 season ticket holders, and a few thousand execs? And that's if all of them even go into the ballot.

Just need to win first!

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Had an email today, saying if we beat West Ham Wednesday, all season ticket holders and execs can enter the ballot due to short turnover time before the semi. (9/10 days?)

Should be fairly good odds, what is it? 30,000 tickets, for say 50,000 season ticket holders, and a few thousand execs? And that's if all of them even go into the ballot.

Just need to win first!
What about membership holders?

hp88

Just need to win first!
Thought they couldn't apply for domestics game once they had opted out?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thought they couldn't apply for domestics game once they had opted out?
Usually that's it.

but the email says "due to the incredibly short turnaround...applications will be accepted from ALL season ticket holders and exec club members...for 24 hours"

so unless they've worded it appallingly, looks like a sell asap job.

guess there's no time, to leisurely allow the signed in lot their pick, in case there's any left over, which there would be a good likelihood of?

How many opted in and execs do you reckon there are? 30,000? So 1 per 1, and no doubt plenty wouldn't want/couldn't afford to go?

saivet

Random last minute desperate request. If anyone has or knows of someone with a spare West Ham ticket for tonight. Let me know.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Admitting defeat in trying to get up for the game v palace next week, so potentially have my east tier 2 pair on offer.

£80 plus special delivery.

because there's a game on sat, and in not going, itd be a Monday special delivery job, plus asking them sent back thur/fri

pm me

RonaldoVII

Will get a minimum of 31000 tickets for the Semi final against Everton at Wembley, should that be enough to guarantee all season ticket holders a ticket, even those who opted out of the League Cup and Europa League?

I opted in to both but want to apply with a mate who didn't do either.

Cpt Negative

Will get a minimum of 31000 tickets for the Semi final against Everton at Wembley, should that be enough to guarantee all season ticket holders a ticket, even those who opted out of the League Cup and Europa League?

I opted in to both but want to apply with a mate who didn't do either.
If you opted out, can you even apply? I thought you couldn't

RonaldoVII

If you opted out, can you even apply? I thought you couldn't
Thought that would just apply to the final. I think Europa League opt outs won't be an issue as 10000s looked to have done it for our last 32 game. The LC might be another case though.

"applications will be accepted from all Season Ticket Holders and Executive Club Members" whether they'll be successful is another matter.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yep, it did say "all" season ticket holders and execs.

They simply don't have enough time to deal with any left over I guess?
Roughly, call it 50k season ticket holders, and is it as many as 5000 execs? Probably not even that many

Min 30,000 tickets (think Pool had 32k when I did some googling)

55,000, say only 35,000 didn't opt out, say 10,000 don't even want to go, then they haven't got time to mess around with the spares in what will be a few days...

But say everyone wanted to go, 55,000 into 31,000, better chance than a 1 in 2....
not bad!

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Four of us want to go to the semi final. We're all season tickets opted in to absolutely everything.

Should we be okay applying as a four together or would two and two significantly increase our chances?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Four of us want to go to the semi final. We're all season tickets opted in to absolutely everything.

Should we be okay applying as a four together or would two and two significantly increase our chances?
You have to apply in the ballot. Opens at 11pm tonight for 24 hours only. Same for all season ticket holders.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You have to apply in the ballot. Opens at 11pm tonight for 24 hours only. Same for all season ticket holders.
He knows that, he's asking what gives the better chance, 1 application with 4, or 2 applications with 2!

Any stats fans?

I'd probbo say apply as a 4, as if 2 don't get them you'd be bloody gutted/jealous etc!

Slops

Yes I know that.

I'm just wondering if applying for four in one go might decrease our overall chances.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
He knows that, he's asking what gives the better chance, 1 application with 4, or 2 applications with 2!

Any stats fans?

I'd probbo say apply as a 4, as if 2 don't get them you'd be bloody gutted/jealous etc!
Ah okay. So how many tickets can each member apply for? I assumed it was 1 each?

Slops

Ah okay. So how many tickets can each member apply for? I assumed it was 1 each?
It is one each, but we're wanting to apply for 4 and we all have season tickets.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is one each, but we're wanting to apply for 4 and we all have season tickets.
apply as a 4 mate. saves any awkwardness if you only get a couple.

I reckon the 24hours thing will catch a LOT out. Not everyone checks their emails religiously, or even would have got it I expect. A lot will presume they can't apply as well, due to opting out.
Then potentially, a fair few northern based fans might not want the big expense/time of coming all the way down.

Ok, I'm being optimistic with all of this, I wants me a ticket!

RonaldoVII

Think you'd have 100% chance applying as a 4 if you've all opted in to all games this season. The final could be a different scenario but with the amount of tickets we're getting I'm pretty sure all season ticket holders who want a ticket will get one.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think you'd have 100% chance applying as a 4 if you've all opted in to all games this season. The final could be a different scenario but with the amount of tickets we're getting I'm pretty sure all season ticket holders who want a ticket will get one.
I thought it's a straight forward ballot. I didn't think there was any biasing towards credits/opt ins etc?

Hope your last line is true though.

For the final I'd imagine they'd go back to the opt outs are ruled out usual... as they'll have more time to sort.
(without jinxing it!!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Gotcha, sorry, I got confused.

On a side note, one thing that always annoys me is that me and my brother always get split up whenever we get moved for Cup games due to being in East Stand. I think it has something to do with payment details or our accounts not being linked or something. Anyone know why? I don't mind being split up if we are lucky to get tickets for the Semi but it would be great to be sat together for a change.

RonaldoVII

I thought it's a straight forward ballot. I didn't think there was any biasing towards credits/opt ins etc?

Hope your last line is true though.
Not sure, just presumed there would be favour to those who attended all cup games but maybe I'm wrong. I think tickets will end up going to members after the initial 24 hours.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not sure, just presumed there would be favour to those who attended all cup games but maybe I'm wrong. I think tickets will end up going to members after the initial 24 hours.
Wow, you reckon they might not all be taken up?

I'd be annoyed if I was an opter in...if I didn't get one, while opt outs did.
I opt out, as I think a potential 4-6 extra midweek games would be too awkward for me to sort, living 180miles away. I know the risk is no semi/finals, so this is very much an unexpected chance!

RonaldoVII

I opt out, as I think a potential 4-6 extra midweek games would be too awkward for me to sort, living 180miles away. I know the risk is no semi/finals, so this is very much an unexpected chance!
I think with it being a semi final (rather than the final) and the mixed bag of performances we've had this season, plus the 24 hour limit and the amount of people who just don't travel to games other than Old Trafford I think there'll be a few that go to members. Everton are getting 31000 tickets so we'll get at least that. I think the 5.15pm kickoff will put some off too as that's a tough one to get home from.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

The website already has a 60 minute queue and the ballot isn't even open for another hour. Can't see many being left if it keeps up this demand.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think with it being a semi final (rather than the final) and the mixed bag of performances we've had this season, plus the 24 hour limit and the amount of people who just don't travel to games other than Old Trafford I think there'll be a few that go to members. Everton are getting 31000 tickets so we'll get at least that. I think the 5.15pm kickoff will put some off too as that's a tough one to get home from.
That is a stupid kick off time for anyone who doesn't live 30mins away...like me

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The website already has a 60 minute queue and the ballot isn't even open for another hour. Can't see many being left if it keeps up this demand.
It is a ballot though. Doesn't matter if people apply at start or end. although most will try and smash it early doors.
I'm gonna get some kip and try at 6am

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It is a ballot though. Doesn't matter if people apply at start or end. although most will try and smash it early doors.
I'm gonna get some kip and try at 6am
Yeah it is a ballot but what I'm pointing at is that the demand seems to be there rather than people forgetting about it. I still think we have a good chance though.

RonaldoVII

From the official site:

Tickets will be allocated based on the number of home cup matches purchased this season. Therefore those supporters who have purchased all 10 home cup games will get priority over those with 9, and those with 9 home cup matches will have priority over those with 8, and so on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
ok forget that, just got the updated email through... says ballot is open NOW, through to 11pm tomorrow.

Ballot DOES take into account cup games purchased, 10 game max, so more chance the more you've done.

I've done 6, but that's merley the minimum of CL/FA, so I'm bottom of queue.

Therefore, fingers crossed. Good luck all!

£30,40,50,60 range.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Just recieved this from the club:

Following the thrilling win in our 6th round replay game against West Ham United, we have qualified for the FA Cup Semi-Final against Everton.

We have received an allocation of 31,606 tickets which are priced £30, £40, £50 and £60. A £10 discount will be applied to any Under 16, 16-17, 18-20 or 65 and over Season Ticket holders.

Applications are now open for all Season Ticket holders and Executive Club Members. Due to the incredibly short turnaround between now and the semi-final, applications will only be open until 11pm tomorrow night; Thursday 14th April. The ballot will begin immediately after applications close and is expected to take up to 36 hours to complete.

Priority for match tickets will be given to those supporters with the highest number of home cup matches purchased this season. Therefore those supporters who have purchased all 10 home cup games will get priority over those with 9, and those with 9 home cup matches will have priority over those with 8, and so on.This season you have purchased 9 out of 10 home cup games.

If you make an application with supporters who have purchased tickets for different numbers of home cup games, tickets will be allocated based on the lowest figure. For example, if you have purchased tickets for 10 home cup games and your friend has purchased 9, tickets will be allocated to your application based on 9 home cup games.

Full application information is available now at manutd.com/ticketnews

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah it is a ballot but what I'm pointing at is that the demand seems to be there rather than people forgetting about it. I still think we have a good chance though.
31,606 seats available. My load is 0-30mins wait now, so as the email says it's open I'm holding on....and good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.