All ticket/travel information thread - 2015/16 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Congrats all, and I'm in too with 2x£40 (1st choice), off 6credits. It's been emotional.

I do now strongly suspect that they extended the ballot as they hadn't actually got enough entries, and that everyone who went in has probably got tickets!

Anyone who went in not seen tickets show up in their account yet?

Overall though, joy! I've seen my other boys Wycombe play Liverpool in a semi at Villa Park (2001), I got on the Wigan bandwagon to see their semi v Arsenal, and final v City, and I've seen United in a charity shield romp under Moyes...

but this...will be excellent.

ZupZup

Mine showed up in my account history yesterday evening too...

Hate getting ahead of myself as Everton will be a very tough game... but I'm thinking this means that I'd be in with a great chance of a final ticket should we make it. Can't wait for next weekend! Villa and Palace up first though :D

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mine showed up in my account history yesterday evening too...

Hate getting ahead of myself as Everton will be a very tough game... but I'm thinking this means that I'd be in with a great chance of a final ticket should we make it. Can't wait for next weekend! Villa and Palace up first though :D
We've got a real chance of whipping up some momentum starting today. Could yet be a great end to the season.
In terms of any final..like you, not jinxing it (and we do have a shocking new Wembley record), would we get the same allocation as for the semi? I know the final tonnes of hangers on get involved. If we did get the same allocation, I wonder if we'd have enough non opters out to take them up?

Probably at best it'd go to a second ballot for anything remaining...as time was our friend this time with such a short turn over. For any final, they'd have weeks to sort it.

ZupZup

We've got a real chance of whipping up some momentum starting today. Could yet be a great end to the season.
In terms of any final..like you, not jinxing it (and we do have a shocking new Wembley record), would we get the same allocation as for the semi? I know the final tonnes of hangers on get involved. If we did get the same allocation, I wonder if we'd have enough non opters out to take them up?

Probably at best it'd go to a second ballot for anything remaining...as time was our friend this time with such a short turn over. For any final, they'd have weeks to sort it.
Last season the FA Cup Final allocation was only about 25,000 per club which is pathetic. The FA said back then that they were going to look into it with a view of getting it to about 30,000 per club in the future but I'm pretty sure they'll do absolutely nothing and it will be the same again.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'm hearing almost everyone who applied got tickets for the Semi-final. Many eligible missed out due to time restraint.

VanGaalEra

Hi mate. United have messed up my application and have given me a single rather than a pair. It's £50 (cost price) if you fancy as I don't feel like going alone.
I was looking for a pair together tbh, thanks for the offer though. Awfully kind

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Ive sent you a DM mate
You jammy git! Right place and right time eh... Enjoy!

PS if anybody else has any spares floating about, I would be forever thankful. Got my hopes up thinking OU Members would be able to enter the ballot...

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
You jammy git! Right place and right time eh... Enjoy!

PS if anybody else has any spares floating about, I would be forever thankful. Got my hopes up thinking OU Members would be able to enter the ballot...
Thanks pal :) i'm down london next weekend anyway for the wifes birthday so all my travel etc is already arranged

DanNistelrooy

Thanks pal :) i'm down london next weekend anyway for the wifes birthday so all my travel etc is already arranged
Superb planning there mate. What is your plan for escaping from the birthday celebrations for a few hours?

Parma Dewol

Have a pair of tickets available together for Crystal Palace on Wednesday. Can't make it due to work so please PM me if interested.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Got a PM from a newbie, profile name DMAN, looking for ticket(s) for Leicester.
Anyone who can help him out?

(DMAN, if you're reading, there's a guy called Sultan who is well known for being a ticket legend, maybe seek him with aPM?)

Hi Sandikan

I am Deeraj, a newbie in this forum. Not a newbie fan :-) ... I am planning a trip to England to watch United play at OT. I got my UK visa today. My dates are finalized - Apr 30. The only thing pending is a ticket for the game against Leicester :-) .. Can you help me out? I am watching the forum (cant post as I am a newbie). But I am afraid I have to wait till the last minute, and there could be many takers, and very less tickets. This would be a dream come true!

Regards
Deeraj

JohnnyKills

Does anyone know which are the United pubs for Saturday's game? I'm going to go down with a mate beforehand so would be good to know which is the best boozer!

clarkydaz

will have one leicester ticket in stretty block 203 available, its my season card and im away on holiday. PM me

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
The season ticket renewal deadline has now been pushed back to 1st June due to us possibly being in the FA Cup final (or so they say!).

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Full statement from the club:

Having qualified for the FA Cup Semi-Final after a thrilling replay against West Ham United, and with the Club aiming to progress to the FA Cup Final (scheduled for Saturday 21st May), we have decided to move the Season Ticket renewal deadline back from Friday 20th May, to Wednesday 1st June in order to give supporters more time to pay.

saivet

Another long shot. But if anyone has a single for the semi final at Wembley let me know. Based near London, so I can arragements last minute if needs be.

ken11

Can someone please help advise me?

My dad turns 60 in Sept 2017. He's been a lifelong Man Utd fan, and raised me to support the club. We're both from Asia, so our whole lives, we never had the financial ability (until recently) to take a trip to watch a match at Old Trafford. My plan is to take him and myself to watch a match at OT in Sept 2017.

How would I go about acquiring a ticket for any match then? I know it's a long way out, do I have to wait for the 2016/17 schedule to come out first? Then what?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Can someone please help advise me?

My dad turns 60 in Sept 2017. He's been a lifelong Man Utd fan, and raised me to support the club. We're both from Asia, so our whole lives, we never had the financial ability (until recently) to take a trip to watch a match at Old Trafford. My plan is to take him and myself to watch a match at OT in Sept 2017.

How would I go about acquiring a ticket for any match then? I know it's a long way out, do I have to wait for the 2016/17 schedule to come out first? Then what?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Become a United member (in fact you both have to) so you can apply for tickets and then wait for next season's tickets to go on sale

DanNistelrooy

Is it a lottery system?
As Rood said it is a lottery for the games against Liverpool, Chelsea, City, Spurs, Arsenal. But if you go for the tickets in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand 3 (£37 a ticket), you are almost guaranteed to be successful.

If you don't want to become a member (think its £32 per membership and it sounds like you will need 2) then I'm sure some on here could help you out for the "lesser" games. Wait till the fixtures are announced anyway

clarkydaz

1x season card in Stretford end available for Leicester. Going away this weekend, need to send it by tomorrow. PM me

sold

Last edited:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
My brother in law has a 'club wembley' ticket for the semi final. Its an E-ticket and he has been asked to print it out and bring it in on the day. Has he been done over? I've not heard of football e-tickets before so cant really advise him

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My brother in law has a 'club wembley' ticket for the semi final. Its an E-ticket and he has been asked to print it out and bring it in on the day. Has he been done over? I've not heard of football e-tickets before so cant really advise him

Had a very quick scout around, and found this link
http://www.wembleystadium.com/~/media/Files/WNSL/WembleyStadium/access card user guide.ashx

Found a section that basically says, it's on a card, but if it's not practical to give to a guest they can print it at home.

So could be fine...

Maccaa

Went a picked up my ticket for Wembley before but only just realised its a concession ticket. I'm 21, will this affect me in getting in?

EDIT: Panic over, swapped it for the adults. Can't wait for it now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.