g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Witchking

How easy / difficult is it to change your seats? Me, mrs,brother got different seats in rows one after the other. Just want to try and see if we can swap with someone so that we can watch the match together.

Bosws87

How easy / difficult is it to change your seats? Me, mrs,brother got different seats in rows one after the other. Just want to try and see if we can swap with someone so that we can watch the match together.
Will just have to ask the person your sat next to if they mind swapping, as it's unlikely that United will help as it will be a sell out more then likely!

Witchking

Will just have to ask the person your sat next to if they mind swapping, as it's unlikely that United will help as it will be a sell out more then likely!
Yeah, that's what i meant, do people usually do this once they get to their seats? Was suprised that we got different seats when we booked at the same time.

SnowRoll

Having some guests from abroad in October, am looking for 4 tickets for the Stoke match, preferably seated together, though 2+2 would do fine. Many thanks.

Last edited:

ken11

Pretty much, or pay by PayPal and post the tickets if meeting is not possible/convenient.

Anyone know of any coach travel from London or surrounding areas to Hull away next weekend?
If I live in the USA and pay using Paypal, how would I acquire said tickets?

Kostie

Hi all I'm looking for 2 spares tomorrow together if anyone can help me out please PM me.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Any idea as to when we should hear the ballot results for City?

robinrooney

Having some guests from abroad in October, am looking for 4 tickets for the Stoke match, preferably seated together, though 2+2 would do fine. Many thanks.
I might be able to help you mate, remind me a month before the game and I will know our plans. We have 4 in Stretford End tier 2. 3 together and 1 directly behind

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have a spare for tonight, East 2, £40.

Drop me a PM if you fancy it

Am coming up from down south, probably setting off 1.30/2pm, so would be up there 6ish

EDIT
Sold to Kazi pending arrangements

Last edited:

ken11

Holy hell. I'm trying to buy TWO memberships (one for my dad) and it says I'm attempting to buy a duplicate membership and I need to "reassign" the membership to someone else. But it doesn't just allow me to enter my dad's name, it asks for In/Out of Network info. WTF is this shit? How do people with families order memberships for everyone in the family?

liamkitch

I still haven't got my membership card in the post yet. Is this normal? Anyone else still waiting?

Sylar

I still haven't got my membership card in the post yet. Is this normal? Anyone else still waiting?
I got mine.
My brother got mine but my sister in law didnt. And they live together and purchased it at the same time (well renewed it same time) :lol:

manutd619

Looking for two tickets to any game; want to take my old man. I foolishly didn't realise tickets would be sold so far in advance so when I went to check the site I saw most sold out already, being a member feels like it's done nothing :(

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Looking for two tickets to any game; want to take my old man. I foolishly didn't realise tickets would be sold so far in advance so when I went to check the site I saw most sold out already, being a member feels like it's done nothing :(
You can apply for four of the biggest games left this season. Also they haven't sold all the tickets. They have a small portion left. Go on the website and you can sign up to a text service where they tell you when more tickets go on sale.

Mark McMaw

I'm looking two tickets for Stoke on the 2nd of October dm me if you have any spares.

Count Orduck

What on earth does a hospitality ticket entail? I've found out that I'm probably going to be in Manchester for the weekend of the 14th January, so want to take my missus to her first ever United game. Unfortunately the game that weekend is the home game against Liverpool, so tickets are like gold dust. The only type I can find are the "hospitality" tickets off ViaGogo. They're not cheap, but I'm not too bothered by that, but what on earth do they mean? Do I have to sit in a shitty area surrounded by toffs who won't raise their voice except to order more prawn sandwiches?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
What on earth does a hospitality ticket entail? I've found out that I'm probably going to be in Manchester for the weekend of the 14th January, so want to take my missus to her first ever United game. Unfortunately the game that weekend is the home game against Liverpool, so tickets are like gold dust. The only type I can find are the "hospitality" tickets off ViaGogo. They're not cheap, but I'm not too bothered by that, but what on earth do they mean? Do I have to sit in a shitty area surrounded by toffs who won't raise their voice except to order more prawn sandwiches?
To some extent.

Quite a few are in the quadrants next to the Stretty which for the Scouse game will be plenty lively. You also might have some Scousers in your section, so as an added bonus you can watch 'em get pinged.

You get access to a bar and a free programme too, exciting stuff.

Count Orduck

To some extent.

Quite a few are in the quadrants next to the Stretty which for the Scouse game will be plenty lively. You also might have some Scousers in your section, so as an added bonus you can watch 'em get pinged.

You get access to a bar and a free programme too, exciting stuff.
Cheers for the info mate. I guess if it's that or miss out entirely then it's worth it!

Last edited:

eggwithsideburns

If anyone ever has 2 spares for any match I will be interested, but the 2 seats have to be together.

Count Orduck

Does anyone know how far in advance fixtures tend to get firmed up? It looks like fixtures are confirmed up until November, but after that they're still up in the air. When would we expect a match mid-January to be confirmed?

Cheers for the info ate. I guess if it's that or miss out entirely then it's worth it!
Depends on the exec package? Some execs have food & drinks included, some are just sports bar packages (Kit Room, Academy etc) so just include access to private bar (beer can be pre-ordered to wait for you on table at HT), cushioned seats, free tea & coffee, free match programme.

Count Orduck

Depends on the exec package? Some execs have food & drinks included, some are just sports bar packages (Kit Room, Academy etc) so just include access to private bar (beer can be pre-ordered to wait for you on table at HT), cushioned seats, free tea & coffee, free match programme.
It's actually working out cheaper going non-hospitality through Thomas Cook (who also appear to be an "official partner", meaning there's less chance of me getting screwed over by a dodgy seller I guess). So those aren't exec seats. Stuck in tier 2 NW quadrant, but hopefully for the Scouse game the atmosphere will be pretty good nonetheless.

It'll be that weekend, but big chance it'll be a Sunday match.

FA cup third round is the weekend of 7th Jan so nothing to worry about there.
Thanks for all the help mate. I'll book a flight back on Monday to play it safe, that way I'm covered if the match gets moved to Sunday. Plenty of things to do around town anyway on the spare day anyway.

Cheers!

GlasgowRedz

I have a single ticket going for the Stoke game on the 2nd of October. It's a restricted view ticket (one of the corner flags is slightly obscured).

DM for details.

ken11

Can someone help me confirm that purchasing a Man Utd USA membership does qualify me to apply (and buy) home game tickets?

ken11

Also, most home games are sold out but why are a bunch of tix to Hull (Wed Feb 01, 2017) still available? Anything to do with going deep in Europa?

Also, most home games are sold out but why are a bunch of tix to Hull (Wed Feb 01, 2017) still available? Anything to do with going deep in Europa?
The bolded part tells you everything you need to know, mid-week, crap oppo. Even the Everton game still had tickets a few days back due to being mid-week.

ken11

The bolded part tells you everything you need to know, mid-week, crap oppo. Even the Everton game still had tickets a few days back due to being mid-week.
This is the Europa League schedule:

12/12/16: Round of 32 draw, Nyon
16/02/17: Round of 32, first leg
23/02/17: Round of 32, second leg

I assume this game won't be moved.

Mark McMaw

I'm still looking two tickets for the Stoke game dm me if you have any available

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Looking for a single or pair for City at home. Long shot I know. Cheers.

Sylar

More tickets released for Leicester if people wanna check - though theyre going quick.

saivet

Looking for 3 (will take more if possible) tickets for the match against Stoke on the 2nd October.