g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Member 5225

How easy / difficult is it to change your seats? Me, mrs,brother got different seats in rows one after the other. Just want to try and see if we can swap with someone so that we can watch the match together.
Call Man United - they always do it for me

manutd619

You can apply for four of the biggest games left this season. Also they haven't sold all the tickets. They have a small portion left. Go on the website and you can sign up to a text service where they tell you when more tickets go on sale.
Thanks for the tip :)

Alonzo

Am in the UK from Australia and head home before the next home game. Desperately looking for a ticket for Hull this weekend. Willing to pay whatever!

OJKernow

Hey guys

Still on the lookout for two tickets together for the West Ham game on Sunday 27th November.

Maybe it's a bit early for the ST holders to know if they will have any spares, but I'd like to sort the trip out in good time if possible.

Legend16

If anyone can help with a pair or single for the city game I would be eternally grateful.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-An...nd-Hospitality-News/2016/Jul/Europa-Draw.aspx

According to the above, League Cup (EFL Cup) ticket prices are to be full price and not reduced like the Europa League. In that case, I hope we have an away draw. I don't really understand why the club wouldn't take the approach they are taking for the Europa League. No-one is going to want to fork up more than £40 to watch us play Accrington Stanley or Morecambe.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Am in the UK from Australia and head home before the next home game. Desperately looking for a ticket for Hull this weekend. Willing to pay whatever!
You will not get one in the away end.

Home tickets still on general sale, will be loads of Reds.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Quick question for those in the know related to Opting out/season tickets/credits etc.

I've currently opted out of the Europa and League cup. Living 3hours (on a good day) away, the hassle and risk of potentially having to deal with say 8 or so extra midweekers, all with the potential to not be very glamorous is too much to be honest.

I know I can opt in to any individual game if needs be, but the question, is if you opt in to every home game in those cups that we play, do you then count as having full credits when it gets to potential semi/finals?
Or has the initial opt out done you for the season?

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
http://www.manutd.com/en/Tickets-An...nd-Hospitality-News/2016/Jul/Europa-Draw.aspx

According to the above, League Cup (EFL Cup) ticket prices are to be full price and not reduced like the Europa League. In that case, I hope we have an away draw. I don't really understand why the club wouldn't take the approach they are taking for the Europa League. No-one is going to want to fork up more than £40 to watch us play Accrington Stanley or Morecambe.
I always pray for away draws in the cups - bloody ACS !

Quick question for those in the know related to Opting out/season tickets/credits etc.

I've currently opted out of the Europa and League cup. Living 3hours (on a good day) away, the hassle and risk of potentially having to deal with say 8 or so extra midweekers, all with the potential to not be very glamorous is too much to be honest.

I know I can opt in to any individual game if needs be, but the question, is if you opt in to every home game in those cups that we play, do you then count as having full credits when it gets to potential semi/finals?
Or has the initial opt out done you for the season?
I would assume you still get all the credits - dont know for sure though.

Martial_Law

Site is f*cked again, this is annoying me already and we've barely started the season...

Tried to get Leicester tickets, shows as on sale but the stadium has no seats to chose.
Arsenal ballot is out, applied ''sorry or ticketing site is down contact blah blah blah

I know I'm being a bit of a pest and i could just ring them up, but surely we are big enough to employ some decent web hosting so that it doesn't break?

Does it have a habit of failing?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
If anybody has a pair or single available for Hull, PM me! Happy to repay the favour later in the season.

Site is f*cked again, this is annoying me already and we've barely started the season...

Tried to get Leicester tickets, shows as on sale but the stadium has no seats to chose.
Arsenal ballot is out, applied ''sorry or ticketing site is down contact blah blah blah

I know I'm being a bit of a pest and i could just ring them up, but surely we are big enough to employ some decent web hosting so that it doesn't break?

Does it have a habit of failing?
I don't think the web hosting is the problem, especially as the ticketing part of the site is hosted and ran by the biggest ticketing provider in the World :angel: (ticketmaster).

Leicester came back on sale but is now sold out, hence only red blocks in stadium, it'll probably stay that way for a while and now and then some returns will come in and a section or two will turn yellow @Martial_Law

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Managed to get 1 for Hull, still need 1 more. If anybody has a spare of knows anyone with a spare, i'll happily take it and repay the favour with a pair for another away this season.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I guess there is zero chance of me getting an away europa league ticket with a season ticket? They aren't even possible to tout these days are they?

ZupZup

I guess there is zero chance of me getting an away europa league ticket with a season ticket? They aren't even possible to tout these days are they?
I reckon it's maybe unlikely that you'd get one without any credits from last season... but I would 100% recommend you apply anyway if you have the opportunity as you'll get credits for putting in the application which can only be beneficial later down the line assuming we progress. I think it's 2 credits if you apply and attend and 1 credit if you apply and don't get a ticket.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Does anybody know when we will find out the rearranged date and time for the Liverpool match, currently scheduled for Saturday 14th Jan 15:00? I'm not sure when the next block of TV fixtures are due to be announced.

I'm hoping it will be moved to the Sunday, and not the Friday, as I'll be flying back into the country that weekend and would rather book flights for later than earlier.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
If you are ready to go to Luhansk then I reckon it will be no problem! Possibly even Fenerbache will go on general sale

Feyenoord will be in high demand though

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Reduced allocation at Feyenoord due to the issues the last time we played. Hearing United will only get an allocation between 1000-1500.

I've applied with 7 credits so hopefully i'll be alright. Already booked flight/hotel so fingers crossed!

Krusqy

Charging travelling fans £77.50 is some serious bullshit.

EDIT: Now I see that the ticket prices havn't been confirmed yet? If so ignore my post.

Last edited:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Reduced allocation at Feyenoord due to the issues the last time we played. Hearing United will only get an allocation between 1000-1500.

I've applied with 7 credits so hopefully i'll be alright. Already booked flight/hotel so fingers crossed!
It's not due to us in 1997 :lol:

Crowd problems against Roma last season.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Does anybody know when we will find out the rearranged date and time for the Liverpool match, currently scheduled for Saturday 14th Jan 15:00? I'm not sure when the next block of TV fixtures are due to be announced.

I'm hoping it will be moved to the Sunday, and not the Friday, as I'll be flying back into the country that weekend and would rather book flights for later than earlier.
Going off previous seasons, I would imagine the TV fixtures for January would be announced between early and mid November.

Can't see any way it'll be a Friday night, would be a recipe for a disaster.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't see any way it'll be a Friday night, would be a recipe for a disaster.
The way the fixtures are going for home games so far, i'd imagine it'll be the Saturday early one.

Can't remember us having as many earlies as this season at home, 4 at 12 or 12.30.
Sort of ideal for long drivers, as you can get up there, game watched, and home before dark, and still have a few hours of your day left

Duafc

Village Lemon
Looking for a pair together for Leicester if anyone has or knows of any. Greatly appreciated.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Are all the fixtures scheduled for New Year's Eve expected to be fulfilled on that date? No matches are to be moved to a different date for TV, given games are also scheduled for 2nd January, correct?

DuncanEd

Are all the fixtures scheduled for New Year's Eve expected to be fulfilled on that date? No matches are to be moved to a different date for TV, given games are also scheduled for 2nd January, correct?
None of the fixtures have been confirmed yet