g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Bearing in mind they say you're allowed to pass your tickets to friends and family, who may not necessarily have any ID on them, I don't know how this is a sensible club policy?

Say I lend to a pal, and they're blocked.
They'll go to the ticket office and be like "I'm called John Smith, and I work with Sandikan, he passed me his tickets as allowed in the rules"

How could they disprove that/what would be the point?
Exactly what I was thinking..

Dan_F

Anyone reckon they'll have two tickets for the Swansea game in November?

LouisDanGaal

How does Europa league work, just general release or do I need to do membership again?

Robin

How does Europa league work, just general release or do I need to do membership again?
You'll be able to pick one up as they will be on general sale, but you should pick them up cheaper than face on some of the Facebook groups

saivet

Looking for a pair for pair to the Stoke match on 2nd October. Imagine there will be plenty on twitter nearer the team, but if anyone could help me out, would be appreciated.

OJKernow

Hi guys, any help getting two tickets for West Ham at home on Sun 26th Nov would be greatly appreciated.

Failing that, Arsenal (19th Nov) or Tottenham (11th Dec) at home? But I'm assuming tickets for those two will be harder to come by?

RoyoftheRavers

Looking for 4 for Burnley at the end of October. Preferably Stretty upper or singing section but happy to take any section/any number of tickets under 4. Cheers.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Need 2 for Liverpool away, chubbed on several applications.... :mad:

Can return the favour with other aways if anybody can't make this one...

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
I have a single for Leicester on the 24th and Stoke on 2nd October. Face value for both (£80) I wont split as the games are within a week of each other. You must post my ticket back as I cannot get time off to travel up. Mentioning on the caf first instead of twitter :)

shaydun

I am looking for 4 for the West Ham game in November. Preferably together but 2 pairs would be good too. Thanks!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Looking for 2 tickets to Burnley at home on 29th October. Cheers.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
I have a single for Leicester on the 24th and Stoke on 2nd October. Face value for both (£80) I wont split as the games are within a week of each other. You must post my ticket back as I cannot get time off to travel up. Mentioning on the caf first instead of twitter :)
There's also a EL home game in between those 2 games FYI mate so 3 games in 8 days.

clarkydaz

Leicester next sat and Stoke following Sunday available with my season card in Stretty. On holiday so if anyone fancies both games, let me know

JmRssll555

Long shot, but if anyone knows of any spare for tomorrow, please let me know. I can't offer aways in return unfortunately, just trying my luck!

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Managed to get rid of these via twitter. Hope I get my ticket back and don't end up chasing!

JmRssll555

Anyone able to sort me two together in the Stretty for Burnley, 29th October? Would be much appreciated, needless to say!

Andy_Cole

A mate just got a 3 year ban from united for selling a match. He publicised selling on a facebook group and someone must have reported him. Harsh!

Watch out guys...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A mate just got a 3 year ban from united for selling a match. He publicised selling on a facebook group and someone must have reported him. Harsh!

Watch out guys...
That is harsh. And is a cautionary one to only deal with family/friends and not offer up anywhere visible in your own name!

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
It was the City game. He genuinely couldn't go. He's going to try appeal, 10 year season ticket holder.
That takes the piss! And if someone did grass him in should be banned instead. Apparently United were handing out the tickets at the Watford game from a decorator's pasting table. They are slowly but surely pissing off our longstanding fanbase.

Ludens the Red

So that whole away day check thing and ticket pick up. I take it it's not been done in any of our 3 away games yet.