g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

I have tickets for this. Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll send you a picture of them..
hmmmm.... :confused:

Just on Monday you told me these had fallen through, 250 quid a ticket I had to pay for the two new Chelsea I needed once you said that. Plus, you got my pair for Swansea away out of it cause I believed you were being totally honest so thought I'd be nice and fulfil my end of the bargain anyways. :(

Oh I'm a mug.

Last edited:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
hmmmm.... :confused:

Just on Monday you told me these had fallen through, 250 quid a ticket I had to pay for the two new Chelsea I needed once you said that. Plus, you got my pair for Swansea away out of it cause I believed you were being totally honest so thought I'd be nice and fulfil my end of the bargain anyways. :(

Oh I'm a mug.
No mate, not the same tickets. Got these yesterday and I paid big whack for mine as well since I've found out I can make it. @adexkola can vouch for me as I told him the price hours ago.

I did offer the Swansea back and still can but would be letting my friends down. I'll PM you to explain as I don't think we should do this in public but I can see how it may look from your side.

LooseCannon

I'm looking for a pair for Spurs on the 11th December if anyone has any spares? I'm an ST holder but after tickets for friends. Have helped plenty on here before so hoping someone can do me a favour?
Bump

I have a pair available for West Ham on 27th Nov that I'm looking to swap for a pair for Spurs on 11th Dec. Any takers?

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Single for Burnley on Sat 29th Oct and Arsenal on 19th November available on my season ticket card. East stand upper. Face value and will not split.

JmRssll555

Unfortunately I've been let down for a pair for Burnley. Trains and hotel booked.

Is anyone able to help me out? Would be incredibly appreciated.

Andy_Cole

Unfortunately I've been let down for a pair for Burnley. Trains and hotel booked.

Is anyone able to help me out? Would be incredibly appreciated.
If anyone can (I'm the one who's the let down!)

I feel awful so if anyone can help it would also make me feel better!

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Just phoned up and there is currently no tickets available. They said to try later on in the week and they will have returns. If it ain't sorted I'll keep trying mate.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Longshot, but I'm looking for one ticket for Arsenal at home. If any kind soul has one please let me know. Ta

JohnnyKills

Want to get tickets to Palace away as I live round the corner. Dad has got season tickets but apparently I still don't qualify as I'm not a member.

Can anyone advise on this? If I need a membership number, does anyone know how long the membership application process takes?

All help appreciated!

DuncanEd

Want to get tickets to Palace away as I live round the corner. Dad has got season tickets but apparently I still don't qualify as I'm not a member.

Can anyone advise on this? If I need a membership number, does anyone know how long the membership application process takes?

All help appreciated!
Members cannot apply or get aways.

You have to be a season ticket holder for 3 full seasons before you can apply in a ballot in your fourth season.

If your fathers an executive ticket holder he can apply in a special exec ballot where you do not need to wait three years to qualify.

Your only other options are:

Touts
Someone gives you one at face value

You can meet both types of people at the ground and at pubs near london bridge before the game.

robinrooney

Available in Stretty Upper:

4 Sunderland 26/12
4 Middlesborough 31/12

Will sell in pairs (£70) or 4 together (£140).

Robin

Hi mate, I am looking for a 4 together for the Sunderland game if they're still available

McLovin

Got a pair available for Sunderland on the 26th of Dec and Middlesborough on the 31st in NW3434.

FV is £80 for the pair. £140 in total if anyone fancies taking them for both games. Holiday generosity. :)

EDIT: Boro tickets gone. Still have the pair for Sunderland.

Last edited:

mckenic

Thanks to the Forum mods for allowing me on the Newbie System Trial - I asked over in the New Members section so I thought I'd try my luck with a long shot here!

I know Im not on here much and no-one knows me but any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated!

Im traveling from Ireland to University of Manchester for a talk on Saturday 19th November. Dad is coming over. If I could get him a ticket for Arsenal at home on the Saturday it would make his day and make my year!

Thanks for taking the time and Thank You to the mods for allowing me the chance to post here!

LungiDevil

I am new to this forum and would appreciate any guidance that you folks can provide.

I am looking to get one ticket for the Dortmund v Munich game in a couple of weeks. Can anyone let me know a good way to get tickets to this game, apart from viagogo or something similar?

Thank you.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am new to this forum and would appreciate any guidance that you folks can provide.

I am looking to get one ticket for the Dortmund v Munich game in a couple of weeks. Can anyone let me know a good way to get tickets to this game, apart from viagogo or something similar?

Thank you.
Not sure if i'm missing something, but how are Man Utd fans going to help you on that?! :lol:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
When does the ballot application close before a game? Spurs home game in mind here. I know the results are usually 3 weeks before, can you apply right up to that?

McLovin

Pair available in NW3434 for West Ham on the 27th of Nov. £40/ticket (£80 total). PM if interested.

EDIT: sold

Last edited:

Bosws87

Looking for two together for Arsenal for a friend as i'm already going myself.

Cheers

Andy_Cole

I cant go to the Europa league game Vs Feyenoord on 24th November. I have two tickets in S127. Message me if you are interested. Thanks

Mihai

Members cannot apply or get aways.

You have to be a season ticket holder for 3 full seasons before you can apply in a ballot in your fourth season.

If your fathers an executive ticket holder he can apply in a special exec ballot where you do not need to wait three years to qualify.

Your only other options are:

Touts
Someone gives you one at face value

You can meet both types of people at the ground and at pubs near london bridge before the game.

Which pubs near London Bridge?

Also, are there any pubs that united fans usually go to near Selhurst?