All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

robinrooney

Had a deal, it fell through.

2 x WBA away, looking to swap for 2 x Palace. I will cancel my WBA if I don't get the swap.

Could also swap for West Ham/Tottenham/Arsenal away

SWAP ONLY

Jacob

I would kill for two tickets vs Crystal Palace next week. Please let me know guys. Game is on my birthday *puppy eyes*

Last edited:

LungiDevil

Information Needed

What's the best way to get tickets for the St.Etienne game at St.Etienne? Would like to be a part of the travelling group rather than be with seated with the home crowd.

Any advice would be tremendously appreciated.

hp88

Information Needed

What's the best way to get tickets for the St.Etienne game at St.Etienne? Would like to be a part of the travelling group rather than be with seated with the home crowd.

Any advice would be tremendously appreciated.
I think Thomas Cook do ticket+travel packages, over priced but it's a decent option if you don't have away credits.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
Hello all,

I'm only 50 miles from Saint-Etienne and I'm an official member.

Where can I find a ticket for the away game ?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Hello all,

Being a member is pointless, you need to have been a season ticket holder for at least three years before you can even apply for away tickets and even then there are special stipulations. As was said above it appears the only options you have are buying through a travel agent which includes a ticket, or buying from a fellow fan.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Hello all,

Being a member is pointless, you need to have been a season ticket holder for at least three years before you can even apply for away tickets and even then there are special stipulations. As was said above it appears the only options you have are buying through a travel agent which includes a ticket, or buying from a fellow fan.
You can apply for Euro aways as a member, it's only domestic aways you have to be a ST holder for 3 years. However, it is pretty much pointless in applying as you will only have a chance of being successful if you have credits from applying/attending previous Euro aways.

Ticket + travel package would be a good option if coming from the UK but doubt you can/will want to use that being 50 miles away. All tickets in the away section usually have to be collected near the ground with photo ID matching the memberships. I think executive members can nominate other people to collect theirs so that would be your only real chance of getting one and obviously will be hard.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
You can apply for Euro aways as a member, it's only domestic aways you have to be a ST holder for 3 years. However, it is pretty much pointless in applying as you will only have a chance of being successful if you have credits from applying/attending previous Euro aways.

Ticket + travel package would be a good option if coming from the UK but doubt you can/will want to use that being 50 miles away. All tickets in the away section usually have to be collected near the ground with photo ID matching the memberships. I think executive members can nominate other people to collect theirs so that would be your only real chance of getting one and obviously will be hard.
Nice, I didn't know that. Makes the whole domestic away process even more stupid then.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Did anyone get charged by the ticket office just now? I've opted out of the cups so not sure what this is about. :lol:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Still in need of a Palace.

I'll be at the ground anyway, originally offered a West Ham up as a swap but i got knocked back (Exec book).

Happy to do a future away. PM if anything, ta.

Last edited:

coolredwine

lameredboots
How can I get away tickets for the St Etienne match for the Europa League? I am not a One United/United member, so if anyone can help, I would be grateful!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
How can I get away tickets for the St Etienne match for the Europa League? I am not a One United/United member, so if anyone can help, I would be grateful!
Someone mentioned Thomas Cook above, scroll up.

Zebs

Yes, but that's pointless for me since I am not a member. The only option I would have is via general ticket sales (in the general/home stand), or through another member.
You don't need to be a member to buy through Thomas Cook.

But it would be pointless for you to buy through them if you already live in France (assuming you do?) so your best bet is to just buy in the home end, details of which will probably be on the St. Etienne website soon...

coolredwine

lameredboots
You don't need to be a member to buy through Thomas Cook.

But it would be pointless for you to buy through them if you already live in France (assuming you do?) so your best bet is to just buy in the home end, details of which will probably be on the St. Etienne website soon...
Exactly. I am in Paris now, so makes absolutely no sense to get a fecking travel package. I prefer buying the away tickets (of course), home end would be second and last option but that would mean having to sit quietly during the match.

Ady87

One of the lads on my team is from Reading. Loves United but relatively new to the footy world. He would love to go to the United v Reading game just out of curiosity and interest more than anything. PM me if you have any pairs available please.

Zebs

One of the lads on my team is from Reading. Loves United but relatively new to the footy world. He would love to go to the United v Reading game just out of curiosity and interest more than anything. PM me if you have any pairs available please.
See below mate.

I'm away at the start of the year and Sod's Law has given me the 25% chance of both the FA Cup and League Cup at home that week.

Have a pair of tickets in Stretford End Tier 2 (W3102), row 25 for both Reading and Hull that I want to sell at face value as a pack.
4 x Reading FA cup, Stretty upper. FV obviously

NextSeason

Still in need of a Palace.

I'll be at the ground anyway, originally offered a West Ham up as a swap but i got knocked back (Exec book).

Happy to do a future away. PM if anything, ta.
Those execs aren't treating you too well mate!

My mate has a Palace and wants a West Ham but he's only looking to swap as he'll do one or the other himself.

If anyone can do this then please PM me.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thomas Cook have got the away game pricing up.

And it's insane

£279, which for a day trip without accommodation, and seemingly not yet including the ticket price ("ticket price not confirmed, and will be added"), sounds incredibly expensive indeed.

For someone who lives 3hours from Manchester it's even more awkward, as you'd get back there in the early hours, so it's not like you could have a hotel booked really either

So erm...yeah, not really doable.

NextSeason

Thomas Cook have got the away game pricing up.

And it's insane

£279, which for a day trip without accommodation, and seemingly not yet including the ticket price ("ticket price not confirmed, and will be added"), sounds incredibly expensive indeed.

For someone who lives 3hours from Manchester it's even more awkward, as you'd get back there in the early hours, so it's not like you could have a hotel booked really either

So erm...yeah, not really doable.
And yet they will sell out just because of the fact they can offer a ticket in the away end with it. You can get flights and 2 nights for around £200!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And yet they will sell out just because of the fact they can offer a ticket in the away end with it. You can get flights and 2 nights for around £200!
Not that I really know anyone I could get to come along, but at least if they'd offered accommodation into the bargain it'd at least feel like a "bit of a treat", rather than an absolute bit of self indulgence!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm away at the start of the year and Sod's Law has given me the 25% chance of both the FA Cup and League Cup at home that week.

Have a pair of tickets in Stretford End Tier 2 (W3102), row 25 for both Reading and Hull that I want to sell at face value as a pack.
Two enquries on these have both gone dead, so unless anyone shouts tonight, I'll be declining my Hull tickets.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Not that I really know anyone I could get to come along, but at least if they'd offered accommodation into the bargain it'd at least feel like a "bit of a treat", rather than an absolute bit of self indulgence!
I'll go with you, as long as I can have the top bunk.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'll go with you, as long as I can have the top bunk.
It's a deal. Although regrettably there's no sleep over, or bunking!

To the next round...when we get someone in Russia :drool:

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Those execs aren't treating you too well mate!

My mate has a Palace and wants a West Ham but he's only looking to swap as he'll do one or the other himself.

If anyone can do this then please PM me.
Knocked back 4 times this season, and 3 of those are the last 4 aways.

Had 4 chubs in the whole of last season.

NextSeason

Will tickets for the League Cup final really be difficult to get??? :eek:
Can't work out if this is sarcastic or not. If not, then yes it will be difficult unless you're a ST/exec holder or know people that are and would give you their ticket for the final after having to buy home cup games throughout the season (and possibly last).

Knocked back 4 times this season, and 3 of those are the last 4 aways.

Had 4 chubs in the whole of last season.
I've noticed the exec success rates dropping but I can't work out why. I thought execs had their own proportion of our allocations with favourable odds. It's obvious why the normal ST success rates have improved with less people applying because of the new rules but that wouldn't apply to the exec allocation, if indeed that info is correct.

rotherham_red

Why not just drive to St Etienne? If a bunch of you are going you can share the fuel costs and be more flexible in what you'll do for the day(s)

MataFanatic

Can't work out if this is sarcastic or not. If not, then yes it will be difficult unless you're a ST/exec holder or know people that are and would give you their ticket for the final after having to buy home cup games throughout the season (and possibly last).

I've noticed the exec success rates dropping but I can't work out why. I thought execs had their own proportion of our allocations with favourable odds. It's obvious why the normal ST success rates have improved with less people applying because of the new rules but that wouldn't apply to the exec allocation, if indeed that info is correct.
What about if you're an Official Member? Any chance? :(

robinrooney

No mate. The allocation won't even cover all season ticket holders and execs.

Let's get there first, anyway!
Could be wrong but I reckon there will be 30k+ tickets for both finalists. It's not like the FA cup where thousands of tickets are given to the "football family"