All ticket/travel information thread - 2016/17 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

KristoferK

That's impossible, it's an important street in Stockholm and can't just be completely closed off. Big church there, commuter train station there etc.
Brilliant, will be heading there tomorrow. Think I'll go to the match in a United shirt too, even though I'm seated in a neutral section next to the Ajax fans.

OJKernow

Also found this on the Uefa website:

MATCHDAY FAN MEETING POINTS
On the day of the UEFA Europa League final there will be two separate fan meeting points – one for each team in the final. Both will be in the city centre, close to numerous bars, restaurants and shops

• Rörstrandsgatan has been allocated to Manchester United FC

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/47/11/01/2471101_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Looking forward to seeing the rest of you reds out there tomorrow, bring it on!

Peshi

Just wondering if I would buy last minute ticket at viagogo? How will you get the ticket? By mail or what? I mean its more secure to meet up and deliver it by hand but what happens when you buy 1 hour before kick off on viagogo?

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Just wondering if I would buy last minute ticket at viagogo? How will you get the ticket? By mail or what? I mean its more secure to meet up and deliver it by hand but what happens when you buy 1 hour before kick off on viagogo?
I don't know about 1 hour before kick off(or even if there will be any tickets left) but I just checked the site and it mentions that the tickets will be picked up on the day of the event.

manunited1919

Appreciate it pal but no joy. Flights to GOT from Dublin are just under 600 and there is no train that would get me back for the return flight. I feel like I have literally looked at every possible option. Had hoped to find a route by flying into UK airport and getting connecting flights but now flights back to Dublin from U.K. On the 25th are €300. Absolute joke.
Did you try Spain or Portugal?
We caught a very nice Iberia flight from Madrid.

Peshi

I don't know about 1 hour before kick off(or even if there will be any tickets left) but I just checked the site and it mentions that the tickets will be picked up on the day of the event.
So you wont get it by mail or something? Just go and pick them up by som random guy?

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
Do not buy on those extortionate sites. There will inevitably be spares at the United fanzone and there will also be bundles from panicking touts before the game starts.

Last year in Basel there were bundles going for less than face value before kick off.

But for reference if you can't handle the stress then there'll be a viagogo location near the geound where you can collect last minute sales.

Benka

It's not a forbidden to drink alcohol in public areas in Stockholm. But just keep it nice and clean, then it will probably be OK even though the police will be harder today then a normal day. Just buy the alcohol at Systembolaget. If you buy it in grocery stores then it will be max 3,5%. But nothing is chilled at systembolaget.

And don't try to take any drinks with you from a pub, then you will be in trouble.

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
It's not a forbidden to drink alcohol in public areas in Stockholm. But just keep it nice and clean, then it will probably be OK even though the police will be harder today then a normal day. Just buy the alcohol at Systembolaget. If you buy it in grocery stores then it will be max 3,5%. But nothing is chilled at systembolaget.

And don't try to take any drinks with you from a pub, then you will be in trouble.
Last night they stopped serving us because they thought we had too much after 10 pints... Barman explained to us that he could go to prison if he served us when he thought we had too much. Mental!

Meller

Been looking for a ticket for ages with no luck. Is it even worth it to go the ground beforehand and hope for the best? I don't want to spend crazy amounts either, but checking different sites (viagogo etc) tickets are very expensive.

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
Been looking for a ticket for ages with no luck. Is it even worth it to go the ground beforehand and hope for the best? I don't want to spend crazy amounts either, but checking different sites (viagogo etc) tickets are very expensive.
People were offering spares at the fanzone. Definitly keep at it, as it gets closer to kick off ticket prices will come down on viagogo and on the ground too.

Meller

People were offering spares at the fanzone. Definitly keep at it, as it gets closer to kick off ticket prices will come down on viagogo and on the ground too.
Might head to the fanzone first then and have a look. Thanks for the quick reply

Ultimate Grib

Supports
LA Galaxy
You'll get for £100-£150 tops just head towards the ground in about an hours time and scour around there. Don't fuel the tout train on viagogo!!!

MataFanatic

Anyone know when tickets for the Uefa Super Cup go onsale? Need 1. Skopje in August. Might be United vs Real or Juve.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Anyone know when season tickets are usually posted out? I think it's June but is it early/mid/late in the month? First timer so just buzzing to get it and start thinking about the season ahead!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always good to get the tickets in your hand, but the "pack" itself seems to get less impressive by the year.

Crapper "vouchers", no yearbook (have to collect that yourself at a game), and instead of a big pack, you get a tiny little envelope.

Still looking forward to it though ;)

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Can one still apply for Euro aways with 'membership lite'?
Isn't the lite just less crap in the pack basically? I think it will be possible but don't quite take my word for it

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fixtures are due out next Wednesday! (14th June)
That'll keep us interested for a bit, but the month later for the first 2months TV game moves is the key date really.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Fixtures are due out next Wednesday! (14th June)
That'll keep us interested for a bit, but the month later for the first 2months TV game moves is the key date really.
Always a nervy time. I've 'only' got two weddings to go to this year, just watch us get City & Liverpool at home on those dates now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always a nervy time. I've 'only' got two weddings to go to this year, just watch us get City & Liverpool at home on those dates now.
Mine is a balancing act between season tickets at my home town team Wycombe and United.
Last year was incredible, I think there was only 1 clash, we can thank the Europa I guess in part!
The year before was way more, about 60% clashes.

Token Sheet

"No 6 bus to Old Trafford 6p, Admission to re
Seen this now in Super Cup thread. Thanks for the info.

Do you by any chance know when would you be able to apply for Utd ballot?
It'll be probably around July time and be on the ticket section of the utd website.
If you do join you can actually get text/email notification of when ballot starts and finishes.
Its normally a 5 day period from a Friday to Wednesday with results out later on the Wednesday.
If we get the rumoured 8000 you are likely to get one in ballot. We struggled to sell all europa league final tickets.

Reactions: Invictus

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
It'll be probably around July time and be on the ticket section of the utd website.
If you do join you can actually get text/email notification of when ballot starts and finishes.
Its normally a 5 day period from a Friday to Wednesday with results out later on the Wednesday.
If we get the rumoured 8000 you are likely to get one in ballot. We struggled to sell all europa league final tickets.
Thanks man. Just yesterday extended membership for next season. Will apply and hopefully get one.

Unlikely lad

Since they've started selling all the tickets as soon as the fixture list is out, how do they handle the big 5 games? When can you apply for the ballot?

ntripunovski

Considering that I'm from Macedonia and live in the capital city Skopje I would welcome two United supporters from Manchester free of charge for 1-2 days simple because Im a long time United supporter myself.... PM me and See you in Skopje