All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

willhse456

Still looking for 2 or 3 tickets for the Brighton game, next month. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated!

oldhand

Thanks managed to get one off an exec fv, still in ballot today as I need credit, wonder how many applied and how many cancelled
905 cancelled and 1929 stayed in second ballot meaning over 1000 didn't get. Much higher numbers than I expected.

oldhand

Good to hear.
Surprised to hear that it was still over subscribed for the 2nd ballot.
I assume you've already booked your flights as you'll probably know they've shot up over the last week or so.
Yes, booked flights in/out Liverpool before they doubled in price and then sold out

oldhand

Done Moscow, doing Liverpool, Benfica, Huddersfield and Swansea but still looking for Chelsea, hope somebody on here finds they can't attend, can offer future away, though don't know which, all i know is i'll get 2 with my execs, hopefully, sometime soon

Nanderson

I ♥ Neymar
Still need 6 tickets for Spurs at the end of the month. Will take singles/pairs etc.. Any help would be really appreciated.
Still looking for Spurs as above. Twitter is killing me, full of touts and scammers. Don't know how they get away with it.

Shiva87

Anyone with a change of plans for Liverpool this weekend - please PM me. Still desperately looking for 2 tickets in the away end. (I know they are hard to come by!)

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Anyone want a spare for Benfica at home late this month? I can meet you after the Tottenham game as the Benfica game is on a Tuesday and you might not get the ticket in time if I post it on Monday morning.

Robbo*

Anyone know when the TV fixtures for December will be announced?

Crashoutcassius

Hi guys

I have a quick question if you can please help

Have two tickets for bournemouth game on December 12th (tuesday). The guy told me that the fixture might not be confirmed (?) and to wait until it is confirmed to book flights and hotels etc. Is there some confirmation process that I should wait for or should I just go ahead?

Thanks a million

Robbo*

Hi guys

I have a quick question if you can please help

Have two tickets for bournemouth game on December 12th (tuesday). The guy told me that the fixture might not be confirmed (?) and to wait until it is confirmed to book flights and hotels etc. Is there some confirmation process that I should wait for or should I just go ahead?

Thanks a million
Yes, this week/next the TV channels announce which fixtures are on TV - it may the case that the Bournemouth game is moved to Wed 13 December for live TV.

oldhand

Understand large number of Benfica away tickets available due to second wave of 600 cancellations on top of the previous 900, phone the club now if u want any

oldhand

Have mate looking to join me going to Liverpool, he can offer Chelsea if anyone finds they cant make it

oldhand

TV fixtures delayed a week because of discussions over matches on 24th, confirmed no 4pm ko, but could still have 1 possibly 2 earlier ko's

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
TV fixtures delayed a week because of discussions over matches on 24th, confirmed no 4pm ko, but could still have 1 possibly 2 earlier ko's
annoying, was looking forward to these being confirmed on Thur.

finndt

Please Noooo! Where did you get this from? I've been sweating over this for a month. Hopefully waiting this extra week won't make the flight prices double :mad::mad::mad:

oldhand

Please Noooo! Where did you get this from? I've been sweating over this for a month. Hopefully waiting this extra week won't make the flight prices double :mad::mad::mad:
it's moved back a week now 19th October, announced together with no 1600 ko on 24th

oldhand

It may be just the fixtures around Christmas and New Year delayed to the 19th reading the MEN live this morning they think the derby ko could still be announced tomorrow

Robbo*

it's moved back a week now 19th October, announced together with no 1600 ko on 24th
Do you think there's a chance they will be cheeky and do, say, 12 and 2.15 kick offs on Xmas Eve? Having no 4.00 implied one fixture only (1.30 most likely) but I'm sure they'd prefer two

oldhand

Do you think there's a chance they will be cheeky and do, say, 12 and 2.15 kick offs on Xmas Eve? Having no 4.00 implied one fixture only (1.30 most likely) but I'm sure they'd prefer two
For sure they are trying for 2 as per their contract, hence the delay, clubs like Arsenal are claiming they can't get enough stewards etc

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Does anyone think it would be worth going ahead and booking flights for 30th Dec? From my (limited memory) all 10 matches are played at 3pm on the same day. Does this sound right? Or would it be wiser just waiting? Just dread the flight prices by the time the 19th comes

Moultz

Coming back home to Manchester from Berlin over the Spurs @ home weekend for my birthday.

Was hoping to get tickets to the match for Me, my old man and brother for a rare outing together. Missed out on the ballot.

Anyone unable to go or knows anyone? Long shot I know!

Happy to meet on the day etc

Cheers

robinrooney

Anyone from West London driving up to the Liverpool game this Saturday? I need a lift as been let down.

Or anyone from the South East going past J15 M25?

Last edited:

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
Me and my mate were thinking of getting memberships so we could apply for the lottery tickets for big matches.

Anyone know what the odds are of getting tickets to a big match, e.g. Liverpool, CL, etc. at home?

If not, we may go the tout route as I have to buy a pricey flight all the way there so it's best spent on a proper match.

Kazi

Me and my mate were thinking of getting memberships so we could apply for the lottery tickets for big matches.

Anyone know what the odds are of getting tickets to a big match, e.g. Liverpool, CL, etc. at home?

If not, we may go the tout route as I have to buy a pricey flight all the way there so it's best spent on a proper match.
Pretty decent if you apply for the tickets in certain stands (tier 2 of the quadrants, SAF tier 3).

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee

CL is usually straightforward, at least in the early rounds. Midweek games in general are easier. Last season I didn't get Liverpool and City (in the league, I did get the LC ticket). I did get Spurs and Chelsea, and I got Arsenal as well, after a callback because they told me I was unsuccessful the first time.

I've got a season ticket now, so I don't know if my results were typical or if the situation has changed. I've not seen any stats for it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Pretty decent if you apply for the tickets in certain stands (tier 2 of the quadrants, SAF tier 3).
Surely they don't do it per price band like that?
Surely it's a case of they pick names in the ballot for a ticket, then offer you either a different area to what you chose, or you don't get a ticket!

Kazi

Surely they don't do it per price band like that?
Surely it's a case of they pick names in the ballot for a ticket, then offer you either a different area to what you chose, or you don't get a ticket!
When I used to apply, you’d choose two different price bands. If you choose the price bands for those stands, you’re more likely to get a ticket.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
When I used to apply, you’d choose two different price bands. If you choose the price bands for those stands, you’re more likely to get a ticket.
I always used to avoid the cheapest and most expensive two areas, as by "Logic" I presumed there were more season ticket holders in those areas.

Whether there was any true bias/greater chance in specific areas I don't know, as I never saw it.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Looking for 2 tickets for the Brighton game on November 25th. I've sorted loads on here in the past and can return the favor in the future for another home game. (have two season tickets)

Thanks!

That makes no difference sadly @Kazi. You first get successful, only then do they try to get your first choice, second choice and so on.

You don’t apply for a certain band, you apply for all. You’re either successful, or not.

Only thing that makes a difference with your chances is agreeing to accept tickets in Tier 3.