All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Robbo*

I may be able to find a spare for Bristol City - would anyone consider swapping for West Brom?

BenjaminP

I'm planning to visit Manchester first time all the way from S Korea.
Where is the place that I have best chance for getting United vs City match ticket?
Waiting all night at ticket booth is no problem, and I want the ticket no matter the price as long as it's not ridiculous.

Also going to Arsenal v United game this weekend! But worried I'll be sitting next to my friend on Arsenal home stands.
Would it be okay to wear United jersey? or should I just keep quiet?

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Where is the place that I have best chance for getting United vs City match ticket?
Waiting all night at ticket booth is no problem, and I want the ticket no matter the price as long as it's not ridiculous.

Also going to Arsenal v United game this weekend! But worried I'll be sitting next to my friend on Arsenal home stands.
Don't wear your jersey and try not make yourself known. Arsenal fans aren't that bad from experience, but you don't know who'll you'll end up sitting near.

As for City, the game is sold out, so your only hope is to get one outside the stadium which could be a few hundred pounds. You're better off getting a ticket to the Bournemouth game a few days later.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout

No you cant wear anything United and have to keep quiet!

Unless you are ready to pay hundreds of pounds to a tout then forget about the City game - you can do CSKA or Bournemouth instead to get to Old Trafford

AndyMUFC

Just got a ticket for the derby after getting a phone call following cancellations.

Absolutely buzzing and also an FYI to people if they get a missed call from the club!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes

Unless you are ready to pay hundreds of pounds to a tout then forget about the City game - you can do CSKA or Bournemouth instead to get to Old Trafford
Echo...echo...echo...

:lol: ;)

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..

Out of interest, what constitutes as ridiculous to you?

Burkie7

Hey guys looking for 2 for Southampton game on the 30th.

I'm flying home from Australia to Dublin for Christmas and looking to get a match in as I used to be a season ticket holder and missing it big time. Person I got tickets of before has let me down so I'm stuck now and have my travel booked for the match. Thanks.

BenjaminP

Don't wear your jersey and try not make yourself known. Arsenal fans aren't that bad from experience, but you don't know who'll you'll end up sitting near.

As for City, the game is sold out, so your only hope is to get one outside the stadium which could be a few hundred pounds. You're better off getting a ticket to the Bournemouth game a few days later.
Thanks for the advice! I'm flying back to S Korea few days after City game, so getting derby match ticket is a must in my mind.
If I look to buy ticket in front of stadium, would be be people selling tickets the day before the game also? or only on the match day would I find people selling?

BenjaminP

Thanks for the advice! I'm flying back to S Korea few days after City game, so getting derby match ticket is a must in my mind.
If I look to buy ticket in front of stadium, would be be people selling tickets the day before the game also? or only on the match day would I find people selling?

ZupZup

500pounds? thats about the max limit I would pay. Maybe more since I'm desperate.
There are VIP tickets available on the club's website for around £400 I believe... which include a meal etc.

You could get one for a bit less from a tout maybe, but it's always a risk.

BenjaminP

There are VIP tickets available on the club's website for around £400 I believe... which include a meal etc.

You could get one for a bit less from a tout maybe, but it's always a risk.
Risk of ticket being fake? I'm not a member of MUFC, so I should buy one from a third party, which would always have that risk. But is there way to tell if the ticket is real or not? I feel so gullible.

75000 seats at Old Trafford, and can't get a single seat :(
Take my money and give me a seat :lol:

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Going to take a hit for the CSKA game. Its a few days before the derby so I might not get my ticket back in time for the game :lol:

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Now that Sam platts is gone, do most go the Toll gate or Bishop Blaize? Haven't been over this season yet, don't want to waste time going to the Blaize if it's flat pre match. Anyone?
I know this is a late reply, but no one replied to you I don’t think. Tollgate is the place to go to. Good craic there, plenty of space, and if you wait 40minutes till kick off they do a march to the ground and make all traffic stop. You’re there in no time then ha.

redchamp

Long shot but if anyone has a spare for Arsenal away in case of last minute change of plans etc., please give me a shout. Can meet in London

BenjaminP

You'll get one with that budget. Just make sure it's not a fake - PM if you need help to identify if it's real etc.
Thanks! Whether the ticket is real or not is the biggest concern I had. Read reviews they had no problem entering stadium, but some said the bar code was fabricated.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Now that Sam platts is gone, do most go the Toll gate or Bishop Blaize? Haven't been over this season yet, don't want to waste time going to the Blaize if it's flat pre match. Anyone?
I’ve enjoyed Hotel football the last few times I’ve been there. Quick to get served and a decent enough sing song. You do need a match ticket to get in though

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
first time to Arse away. Where is a good watering hole for us? I’m into Liverpool St around 11am. Must go collect my ticket at the collection point alright though.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
first time to Arse away. Where is a good watering hole for us? I’m into Liverpool St around 11am. Must go collect my ticket at the collection point alright though.
In my experience the designated away pubs near the ground (Drayton Park)is always far too busy usually with queues to get in, although if you are that early then you will probably be ok - or I do remember wandering down to Holloway Road one time and going in some cheap thai place where they were happy to serve us alcohol after ordering a couple of starters, several similar places along that main drag

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
In my experience the designated away pubs near the ground (Drayton Park)is always far too busy usually with queues to get in, although if you are that early then you will probably be ok - or I do remember wandering down to Holloway Road one time and going in some cheap thai place where they were happy to serve us alcohol after ordering a couple of starters, several similar places along that main drag
Excellent. Thanks Rood

ManUnitedSteph

For the City game, you may want to check Stub Hub - https://intl.stubhub.com/

The tickets aren't cheap, but it's a safe place to buy them (from what I've been told). The website says the tickets are guaranteed to be real. You'll have to have the tickets delivered to your hotel.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I have a 5 ticket package available, you need to take them all

2 X CSKA
1 X Man City
2 X Bournemouth

PM me if interested

EDIT: GONE

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Does anyone have a spare for January game against Stoke at Old Trafford? It's a Monday game so I figured someone might already know they won't make it. I had to push my flights twice to accomodate the game as I was initially planning only a weekend trip. I will need 4 tickets in total but we might sit separately.

What are my odds for finding a spare for a United v Chelsea game in February - probably low?

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Does anyone have a spare for January game against Stoke at Old Trafford? It's a Monday game so I figured someone might already know they won't make it. I had to push my flights twice to accomodate the game as I was initially planning only a weekend trip. I will need 4 tickets in total but we might sit separately.

What are my odds for finding a spare for a United v Chelsea game in February - probably low?
I can do you 4 together - will PM you.

Red Digger

Hey guys looking for 2 for Southampton game on the 30th.

I'm flying home from Australia to Dublin for Christmas and looking to get a match in as I used to be a season ticket holder and missing it big time. Person I got tickets of before has let me down so I'm stuck now and have my travel booked for the match. Thanks.
Inbox me, I've 2 and I'm in Kildare.

finndt

First time in Manchester for a looong time. What time Bishop Blaize gets crowded?

Yeah, i know it's full of tourists. Well, i am one.