g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Hi I posted a thread in the newbie section but hasn't seen to get much attention. Anyway I am a Newcastle fan travelling down to the game on Saturday by car. I seem to recall it is a nightmare trying to park round Old Trafford and also attempting to get out afterward. So I am trying to get some advice on the best places to park or I am also thinking about possibly driving so far down then getting the train in. Would be very grateful for any suggestions. Thanks.
Park at Parrs wood cinema complex (free). Get a tram to Old Trafford.

Sorted.

Sb213

Supports
Newcastle
What this man said, top tip.

Also... leg it to tram after final whistle.. although that might not be possible if you're with away fans.
Cheers for the parking tip. Are trams easy enough to get like are they quite regular? I guess by the leg it advice they must be a pain after the game?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Cheers for the parking tip. Are trams easy enough to get like are they quite regular? I guess by the leg it advice they must be a pain after the game?
They're normally once every 15 minutes or so. If you wait around an hour after kick off you'll be fine.

Sb213

Supports
Newcastle
They're normally once every 15 minutes or so. If you wait around an hour after kick off you'll be fine.
I'm guessing you meant full time not planning on leaving at half time ha. Sorry for all the questions but how much is the tram and how long does it take?

MikeeMike

Successful in Basel ballot but might not be able to actually go in the end - is there anyone in need of one Basel away?
will take if still available. i live in Switerland so definitly love to take.

redchamp

Seems like some ticket checks planned for Arsenal, got mine (execs standard pot) yesterday but know a number of others whose tickets haven't arrived yet and thinking they may be getting a letter to collect instead.
Good news in my books. Keeps tickets out of the hands of touts rinsing the current system. Not a huge inconvenience to pick up the tickets tbh.

Morpheus 7

Now that Sam platts is gone, do most go the Toll gate or Bishop Blaize? Haven't been over this season yet, don't want to waste time going to the Blaize if it's flat pre match. Anyone?

Moston_Lad

I have a ticket for the Newcastle game this Saturday which I can't make due to work commitments. Selling for face value of course (£37). I can meet with the buyer tomorrow afternoon to hand over my membership card. The ticket is in N4402.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Did any one United members hear about the City ballot today?

Last edited:

willhse456

Are the pubs that are closest to Old Trafford for season ticket holders only?

I have a ticket for the Newcastle game this Saturday which I can't make due to work commitments. Selling for face value of course (£37). I can meet with the buyer tomorrow afternoon to hand over my membership card. The ticket is in N4402.
Be careful with that @Moston_Lad , you not get the warning email from the club this week about passing on your member card?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Looking for a pair for the match tomorrow (long shot). PM me if you have a couple going spare. Thanks!

I'm not sure. What's the deal?
The following was sent out to all members this week, no doubt due to the club employing this new "anti-tout" bloke.

As you will be aware, Official Memberships are non-transferable and must be used by the registered holder. Following a number of instances of people transferring or reselling match tickets, we have implemented a number of 'random' ticket checks at Old Trafford throughout the season, which will include our home fixture this Saturday.

With this being the case, we are advising all supporters who have purchased a match ticket for the game to bring identification with them so that we can conduct such checks as smoothly as possible, and validate that the supporters who purchase match tickets, are the supporters who are actually attending.

If you are not attending this fixture personally and were planning to transfer your ticket to another supporter, please contact us on 0161 868 8000 as soon as possible to purchase Official Membership for the supporter attending. We will then transfer the ticket over to the correct Official Membership ensuring that all terms and conditions are being followed correctly.

Please note, as the unauthorised or suspected resale of match tickets is strictly prohibited in the 2017/2018 Membership terms and conditions, any supporters who are found to have transferred or resold their match ticket will be subject to sanctions as per the Official Club Sanctions document which can be found here.

oldhand

Nar, you can pass on, see above. Only to another member though.
They have refunded me for a couple of games this season and the message about Stoke definitely mentioned a refund option (possibly only because of date move) Like most things in life...if you don't ask, you won't get, so definitely worth trying

They have refunded me for a couple of games this season and the message about Stoke definitely mentioned a refund option (possibly only because of date move) Like most things in life...if you don't ask, you won't get, so definitely worth trying
Oh shit sorry, I thought you meant he couldn't pass them on, and I wanted to point out that he can, as long as it's to another member.

As for cancellation, yep that's definitely possible, hence why the club have returns for most games.

daveoliver91

Hi guys, quick question.
I am going to watch United vs Newcastle on the 13th of December and it's gonna be the first time I will drive to Old Trafford. Where do you suggest me to park? Since it's the first time it would be really grateful if i can get some tips.

Many thanks guys!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Hi guys, quick question.
I am going to watch United vs Newcastle on the 13th of December and it's gonna be the first time I will drive to Old Trafford. Where do you suggest me to park? Since it's the first time it would be really grateful if i can get some tips.

Many thanks guys!
...I've got some bad news for you.

BByrne86

Wanting an honest reply here, looking to make the trip from Chicago to see the Derby in December...ANY chance or avenue anyone knows of securing two tickets? Know its unlikely but trying to spoil my wife and I after a tough year.

Wanting an honest reply here, looking to make the trip from Chicago to see the Derby in December...ANY chance or avenue anyone knows of securing two tickets? Know its unlikely but trying to spoil my wife and I after a tough year.
You've missed the membership ballot by a day sadly. Matchday VIP if it's a proper once off? Make a true day of it?

PK007

My little lad is 5 next year and of course hes a Red Devil in the making so i want to take him to Old Trafford next year for the first time obviously! (2018-2019 season)

Was wondering whats the best way to get tickets these days? Been a while since ive been up due to work but is there a good site to go to or better off just going through official channels and trying my luck? Not fussed what game but any info/pointers anyone might have would be appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.

My little lad is 5 next year and of course hes a Red Devil in the making so i want to take him to Old Trafford next year for the first time obviously! (2018-2019 season)

Was wondering whats the best way to get tickets these days? Been a while since ive been up due to work but is there a good site to go to or better off just going through official channels and trying my luck? Not fussed what game but any info/pointers anyone might have would be appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.
Gets repeated almost every page. Buy a membership for both of you, buy tickets when the fixture list is announced.

Easy.