All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

rsb

Any updates on the January schedule yet? Premier League had said no later than 27th.
Official Premier League Statement – 27 October 2017:

“The Premier League had planned to announce the remaining broadcast selections for December and January today (Friday 27 October).

“However, it has not been possible to finalise all the details and we will continue in our efforts to complete the process as soon as possible.”

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Official Premier League Statement – 27 October 2017:

“The Premier League had planned to announce the remaining broadcast selections for December and January today (Friday 27 October).

“However, it has not been possible to finalise all the details and we will continue in our efforts to complete the process as soon as possible.”
Ah, didn't see that anywhere. Cheers.

Robbo*

Anyone with a change of heart / plans for Chelsea away on Sunday give me a shout!

Zebs

Will be down at the Courtfield pub from 1ish on Sunday if anyone has a spare.

markelphick

Hey guys, was just wondering, I've applied for two tickets for the Arsenal home game next year (April 28th) what's the likelihood of getting tickets in the Ballot?

I was told they'll be drawn on 6th April, but was planning on spending the weekend up in Manchester with the misses for my birthday. I've never applied for tickets (the official way) before so I'm not sure what the chances are?

Hey guys, was just wondering, I've applied for two tickets for the Arsenal home game next year (April 28th) what's the likelihood of getting tickets in the Ballot?
Considering applications will have been open for 9 full months when they do the ballot, I’d say the chances are probably 1 in 5.

As a frame of reference, the Spurs game last week had over 20,000 applications (and each application can be for 1, 2, 4, 6 etc people). Arsenal will be at least double the applications considering the extra time the application process is open & the timing of the game at the business end of the season.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stoke home moved to the Monday night (15th Jan, 8pm).

That's a little awkward.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Perfect for me as I miss no league home games when out of the country for the best part of two weeks. Didn’t think there would be a game that Monday, or it would tentative, as I presumed FA Cup 3rd Round Replays would be scheduled for that week.

Now gotta just hope we are drawn away in the FA Cup 3rd Round and if we get to the Carabao Cup Semi-final, we get the first leg away.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Perfect for me as I miss no league home games when out of the country for the best part of two weeks. Didn’t think there would be a game that Monday, or it would tentative, as I presumed FA Cup 3rd Round Replays would be scheduled for that week.

Now gotta just hope we are drawn away in the FA Cup 3rd Round and if we get to the Carabao Cup Semi-final, we get the first leg away.
Oh FFS, the Stoke game is subject to replays so that is an utter nightmare in terms of selling tickets, as I’ll be out of the country.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh FFS, the Stoke game is subject to replays so that is an utter nightmare in terms of selling tickets, as I’ll be out of the country.
Always awkward when a game is moved and then it can still be moved later.

oldhand

Was there myself. No tickets going, except one for £300 :houllier:
Ten times face, it's getting ridiculous, was talking to a lad in there who had paid that. Train situation today abysmal, detour going and massive delays leaving Euston

redchamp

Looking for a spare for Arsenal away just in case anyone has a last minute change of plans / knows they can't make it. Can meet in London or Manchester

Zebs

fecking Stoke game got moved to Monday night.

Unless either of us ends up in an FA Cup replay, which is my only hope of getting to see the game as it'll be moved back to 12.30 on Saturday.

If it remains on the Monday, anyone want my ticket? Obviously won't know until a week before the game if you can definitely have it.

samwilson1

I am looking for 2 adult and 1 child ticket for the game against Newcastle on the 18th. I would take three adults as long as they are together.

Last edited:

Markmark99

Supports
Anelka Anelka Anelka
man i want two tickets for the Brighton game but i am not pay silly ££'s...anyone?

Ballache

Supports
Martial
I need two tickets for the Southampton game on the 30th of Dec. Will be in the UK for a week so would be very appreciated. I know it's a while left but I thought if anyone has plans over Christmas, I can collect tickets in London or Manchester.

CallyRed

Bit of a long shot but if there is any chance of a ticket for arsenal away, that would be amazing.

redchamp

Has anyone received their travel vouchers for Basel yet? I haven't got anything

Sb213

Supports
Newcastle
Hi I posted a thread in the newbie section but hasn't seen to get much attention. Anyway I am a Newcastle fan travelling down to the game on Saturday by car. I seem to recall it is a nightmare trying to park round Old Trafford and also attempting to get out afterward. So I am trying to get some advice on the best places to park or I am also thinking about possibly driving so far down then getting the train in. Would be very grateful for any suggestions. Thanks.

oldhand

Chubbed for West Brom and I so want to go, so much may even consider giving Arsenal up, but only if I don't get Bristol or Leicester spares

oldhand

Seems like some ticket checks planned for Arsenal, got mine (execs standard pot) yesterday but know a number of others whose tickets haven't arrived yet and thinking they may be getting a letter to collect instead.