All ticket/travel information thread - 2017/18 -Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Now that the west ham game has been postponed I will like to go for it even if it is in the home end , anyone knows how hard it is to get a West Ham ticket ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone know why there was no service from Altrincham metro yesterday? Turned up there as always, and instead had to head off to Brooklands. Which worked well in fairness, and it's always free parking there (rather than just Sundays or after 6ish at Alty), but just wondering if it was a temporary down, or if it's been like this/will be like this for a while. Quick check online didn't throw up anymore than you guys can probably confirm in a second.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Anyone know why there was no service from Altrincham metro yesterday? Turned up there as always, and instead had to head off to Brooklands. Which worked well in fairness, and it's always free parking there (rather than just Sundays or after 6ish at Alty), but just wondering if it was a temporary down, or if it's been like this/will be like this for a while. Quick check online didn't throw up anymore than you guys can probably confirm in a second.
Temporary. There's a lot of weekend working going on (some lines were out for the whole of Sunday) I don't know if it was part of that or something else. The TFGM site does show scheduled work a few days in advance - just click on the future tab.
https://tfgm.com/public-transport/tram/stops/altrincham-tram

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Temporary. There's a lot of weekend working going on (some lines were out for the whole of Sunday) I don't know if it was part of that or something else. The TFGM site does show scheduled work a few days in advance - just click on the future tab.
https://tfgm.com/public-transport/tram/stops/altrincham-tram
Ta, will make sure I check in future. Sometimes the club themselves has texted when the metro has been down, but usually it's been a simple 1 mile up the road to Navigation Road.
Certainly didn't want to be messing about with busses in that sort of post game crowd scene!

ZupZup

It was just a temporary thing but I had no idea... got to Alty station at just after 2pm and no trams... taxi rank was empty too. Ended up getting the tram replacement bus to Timperley and then the tram to OT. First time I have almost missed kick off this season. I wish they wouldn't do these kind of works on a match day. The queues to get in the ground were a lot bigger than normal as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It was just a temporary thing but I had no idea... got to Alty station at just after 2pm and no trams... taxi rank was empty too. Ended up getting the tram replacement bus to Timperley and then the tram to OT. First time I have almost missed kick off this season. I wish they wouldn't do these kind of works on a match day. The queues to get in the ground were a lot bigger than normal as well.
Do you mean 1pm as with a 2.05 kick off youd have done amazingly!

oldhand

Four United fixtures moved.

Saturday 7 April

17:30 Manchester City v Manchester Utd (Sky Sports)
*subject to participation of PL Clubs in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday

Sunday 15 April

16:00 Manchester United v West Bromwich Albion (Sky Sports)

Saturday 21 April

17:30 AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United (BT Sport)
*subject to possible FA Cup semi-final participation

Sunday 29 April

16:30 Manchester United v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
*subject to Man Utd’s involvement in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday

redchamp

Four United fixtures moved.

Saturday 7 April

17:30 Manchester City v Manchester Utd (Sky Sports)
*subject to participation of PL Clubs in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday

Sunday 15 April

16:00 Manchester United v West Bromwich Albion (Sky Sports)

Saturday 21 April

17:30 AFC Bournemouth v Manchester United (BT Sport)
*subject to possible FA Cup semi-final participation

Sunday 29 April

16:30 Manchester United v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
*subject to Man Utd’s involvement in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday
A whole lot of ifs and buts to wade through there. When would City-United happen if either of us are in CL on the Tues? I hope it's a completely different weekend, because I am abroad that weekend, so would be delighted to have City away back on the table

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have we ever had a more rubbish set of TV moves? With 3 of the 4 subject to change!

Not sure why the City game needs to be subject to change. With the champions league being the week before and after, Sat 5.30 would work whether the games were Tue or Wed either week surely?

oldhand

Have we ever had a more rubbish set of TV moves? With 3 of the 4 subject to change!

Not sure why the City game needs to be subject to change. With the champions league being the week before and after, Sat 5.30 would work whether the games were Tue or Wed either week surely?
Guessing they could swap us with a Sunday one, if either of those teams have a following Tuesday and we don't

Kidders

I don't get to many united games a season nowadays, but I am actually working in Manchester on the 13th, so a single/pair or whatever for Seville would be gratefully received.

Robbo*

Anyone know if the West Ham away game has been rescheduled yet? After a ticket for that if anyone has one going.

oldhand

Anyone know if the West Ham away game has been rescheduled yet? After a ticket for that if anyone has one going.
Can't see it being done at the moment, probably waiting until after the Seville game...at least, otherwise could go for the week after the European QFs 17/18 Apr

oldhand

Where's everyone drinking today, think we are going to the railway telegraph next to Thornton heath station

Joker

"United host Arsenal on the final weekend of the month, which has now been moved to Sunday, April 29 with a 4.30pm kick off. It will be screened live on Sky Sports. That fixture is also subject to change depending on Champions League participation the following week." Anyone got an idea when this might be moved to if we advance in CL ? Im thinking about going.

Red00012

"United host Arsenal on the final weekend of the month, which has now been moved to Sunday, April 29 with a 4.30pm kick off. It will be screened live on Sky Sports. That fixture is also subject to change depending on Champions League participation the following week." Anyone got an idea when this might be moved to if we advance in CL ? Im thinking about going.
That fixture will only change if we are playing the following Tuesday in CL I would think it will revert to the Saturday at 12.30 if we are.

rotherham_red

Anyone have any ideas when the City ballot will be held after City were their typically smalltimes selves and didn't release our allocation?

GeorgieBoy

2 spares for the Brighton FA cup game. DM me if interested. Looking to get rid well under face value.

JB7

Just been let down by a colleague for two tickets for tomorrow, so a late call for spares or if anyone sees anything let me know? One or two tickets I really don't mind.

oldhand

Just got hold of L stand for Brighton, so now have 2 spare Execs in Academy Suite at Half Price

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Any spares going for today? Pm me if so :)

Stuff the Goat

a Farney man in Galway, next stop America.
I have got my ticket for Seville game, it is "added on" to my supporters club card. However, there are still some seats available to us members on official site. My mate has no ticket yet, nor has he a members card. I registered him today, so I can buy him a ticket... my problem is, we are travelling from Ireland, if I purchase with my card, in his name, how will he get ticket/entry into ground. ( we would be in different sections in east Stand.... Help please!