All ticket/travel information thread - 2019/20 edition - Touting will not be tolerated on the site

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The problem you have if you just apply for the big games is the monster that’s called Thomas Cook as they syphon off a lot more tickets than say Burnley at home on a Tuesday night, you pay greatly exorbitant prices for a hotel room , a nice meal nearby ( like the cricket ground ) and get a seat in East stand Tier 2 , you work it out, or preferably an overnight in a Travelodge for £50 a nice chippy meal at Macaris, a couple of cans of ale from next doors offy and a £42 seat, Thomas Cook about £250, the better option £100 all in
£50 a Travelodge? Bit luxurious! I normally find them for mid 20, or at most mid 30s if it's arranged late and it's a midweeker.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
How many tickets can you purchase if you buy membership? Depends on a game?

Upside Down Tomato

How many tickets can you purchase if you buy membership? Depends on a game?
A membership only allows you a ticket for yourself. You have to buy a membership for anyone else your getting a ticket for. That being said I’ve seen some smaller games (like early rounds of EFL Cup) allowing you to buy up to 5 so they can sell more tickets.

corno_mufc

PSG tickets available if you call them up. Just got 2
Shame they didn't text unsuccessful ballot members, to give them a chance of getting these first.

They've definitely done this in the past, only just seen there were available over lunchtime :houllier:

Upside Down Tomato

Shame they didn't text unsuccessful ballot members, to give them a chance of getting these first.

They've definitely done this in the past, only just seen there were available over lunchtime :houllier:
They say they will communicate to members when more tickets become available but It’s not worth holding out hope for that, very rarely have I received a text, it seems to be only if they are really struggling to sell the remaining tickets!

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
The fact a bunch suddenly became available probably means that PSG have given up part of their allocation. There's always then a delay before the tickets get loaded on to the website and the texts seem to only go out after that, and a lot of times no texts go out because sales are going well. The ticket office used to start phoning people about ticket returns for ballot games long before there was any sniff of a text or a website/email update.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Can't believe that there were spare tickets available for PSG afterall.

They really should have sent a text / email to unsuccessful ballot applicants.

Just called up now and they are sold out. Gutted :(

If anyone knows of where I can get 1/2 tickets for PSG, please do let me know.

Would also be interested in 2/3 for Southampton at home.

Cheers.

Last edited:

TheHeya

Yup, after being unsuccessful myself for a pair I would have hoped they let us unsuccessful applicants know first. Saw on my twitter feed the TO had some and lucky I was on my lunch break at the time.

Reynoldo

I'm guessing our last home game of the season against Cardiff will be particularly difficult to get tickets for?

zed17

Tickets are available for PSG again. Looks like there’s quite a few in the family stand.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm guessing our last home game of the season against Cardiff will be particularly difficult to get tickets for?
Obvs depends if anything is even remotely depending on it!
If not then itll be league cup levels of easy!

Reynoldo

Obvs depends if anything is even remotely depending on it!
If not then itll be league cup levels of easy!
Cheers dude. Didn't know if it usually difficult to get anyway cos its the last game regardless of whats depending on it.

Upside Down Tomato

And just like yesterday tickets sold out again!

PSG up on website again
Aaaaaand they’re gone! Blink and you miss them!

Although I called up the ticket office asking about PSG and Liverpool, and for anyone is looking for Liverpool tickets, they said they would prob be released after the PSG game. So keep checking website and ringing day after game!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergio Biscuits

Cheers for the heads up about Liverpool. It seems with the ticket office if you ring enough times and talk to the right person they can be very helpful and honest.

Upside Down Tomato

Cheers for the heads up about Liverpool. It seems with the ticket office if you ring enough times and talk to the right person they can be very helpful and honest.
I’ve noticed that when I’ve phoned up. Some of them seem more helpful and knowledgeable than others, I guess they just have more experience.

I’ve also noticed that they genuinely don’t get told when more tickets will be released, until they actually are. But if you speak to an experienced one they can at least give you an idea based on what they’ve seen before!

Cee90

Tickets are available for PSG again. Looks like there’s quite a few in the family stand.
Looks like I missed out again then.

Out of interest, how did you find out that tickets were available again? Did you get a notification or something, or did you literally just call up and get lucky?

Cheers.

zed17

Looks like I missed out again then.

Out of interest, how did you find out that tickets were available again? Did you get a notification or something, or did you literally just call up and get lucky?

Cheers.
No notification. Just through having a browse on the ticketing site as I was doing my app for Arsenal away.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Where are United drinking before Fulham on Saturday? Heard the Eight Bells

Nathan Wright

Hi, just wondering when Season tickets are usually available to people on the waiting list? The website says January, but i'm pretty sure it is usually in May when renewals are all done?

Tomm

What blocks are the away end for Fulham? Been offered a ticket in P4 in the Putney End which seller has said it's the away end but ticket says mixed supporters and Fulham website suggests it's the away end. Any help?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
What blocks are the away end for Fulham? Been offered a ticket in P4 in the Putney End which seller has said it's the away end but ticket says mixed supporters and Fulham website suggests it's the away end. Any help?
Yes Putney End is away support if I recall correctly from my last visit to Craven Cottage (been a few years).

cobhlad

Hi, just wondering when Season tickets are usually available to people on the waiting list? The website says January, but i'm pretty sure it is usually in May when renewals are all done?
Any more available??

Cee90

I’ve been on the waiting list for a season ticket for a while and I haven’t heard anything yet.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I’ve been on the waiting list for a season ticket for a while and I haven’t heard anything yet.
You will get an email with a 3 day slot for you to ring up and secure your seats (I got this email at start of April). Mine was over a Friday to Monday. Be prepared to be on hold for over an hour too but I did get some via the wait list before

Cee90

You will get an email with a 3 day slot for you to ring up and secure your seats (I got this email at start of April). Mine was over a Friday to Monday. Be prepared to be on hold for over an hour too but I did get some via the wait list before
Ok thanks for the information, I'll keep an eye out for the email.

I have paid the £100 deposit, so hopefully I have a decent chance of getting hold of a season ticket for next year, although I'm not holding my breath!

Bosws87

Going myself through the ballot no mention of mixed supporters on the away tickets, in Putney end but clearly says Away Area and visiting support on the ticket. Sounds like the neutral section your being offered tickets for not the away end.

Tomm

Yes Putney End is away support if I recall correctly from my last visit to Craven Cottage (been a few years).
Going myself through the ballot no mention of mixed supporters on the away tickets, in Putney end but clearly says Away Area and visiting support on the ticket. Sounds like the neutral section your being offered tickets for not the away end.
Thanks both! Looks like it is the neutral section! Hopefully will be full of united fans!

JipJap Stam

Wondering if someone can help, usually I get a text for away games saying iv been successful and ticket will be posted out but iv had one for Arsenal saying iv been successful and seat details will be sent this week. What's that all about? Thanks