All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Robin

Evening All, new member from north of the border. Good start to the season for you guys. Really impressive.

Going to be in town for Newcastle game and was keen to hear what best way of getting a ticket was. Don’t want to pay a tout if at all possible. Only looking for one.

Cheers
SA
Best way is to join the membership, there is a free option for you, that way you have a membership number and a season ticket holder can officially transfer a ticket to you. You are best off doing it on a trusted site on here as there are still scammers about. You have to do it all on line as there is no longer an option to phone the ticket office. The prices range from about £30 near the front, £37 behind the goal and up to £50 for the better non executive seats.

faysmax

Using the link from history page on my Google Chrome still gives me access to ticket webpage I viewed during the first release and seems like there are still tickets available (for example below vs Newcastle). I can put them into basket but can't processed the payment

Sir Alex 1872

Supports
Rangers
Best way is to join the membership, there is a free option for you, that way you have a membership number and a season ticket holder can officially transfer a ticket to you. You are best off doing it on a trusted site on here as there are still scammers about. You have to do it all on line as there is no longer an option to phone the ticket office. The prices range from about £30 near the front, £37 behind the goal and up to £50 for the better non executive seats.
Great info, much appreciated Robin. Will give that a bash.

Robin

Great info, much appreciated Robin. Will give that a bash.
Just to help you further as it’s obvious getting the free option, go on the United website, then memberships. Top right hit ‘ my account ‘ then ‘ create an account. Fill that in , hit register at the bottom, then wait for an email from United to verify the account. Log out and log in again and you see a membership number. That’s what you need to give on here to get tickets transferred. If you buy the lite membership option for £20 you can apply for home tickets yourself. You can only get one ticket per member. The only problem I have seen is that United have been slow in sending the verification email. I hope this helps.

Rooney108

Hi all,

I was looking to see if anyone had 2 tickets for the Everton game going spare? I've 2 season tickets in N3401, but was hoping to bring over 3 mates for the game.
Won't be able to go to all games this season so could return the favour during the season.

Thanks in advance

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Great to see so many matchgoers on the Caf of late. Bodes well for the season.

rsb

Do we still get visibility of away ballot success rates?
Cant seem to find it on the Utd website anymore?

K Stand Knut

Huge ask I know but if anyone knows of any spares for tomorrow, could you DM me?

I am going down but a friend is also down there already but doesn’t have a ticket

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Does anyone have any spares for Newcastle? I need 4 total.

BetRed

This might be the wrong thread but does anyone know what the best way to get PSG tickets is? I’m going to Paris in October and thought I would see the games against Lille. All help is usedul. Thanks!

Robbo*

Anyone know if they’re serving beer inside the ground today?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Having had a ST for yonks (until this year) and thus not really monitored how they release tickets etc.

Just to check, do they release further batches for all of these "sold out" games?

I noticed there was ONE ticket for a game around Christmas and that was it.

Evans999

Any issues getting in yesterday? We got in about 20 minutes after kick off. Saints are refunding their fans don't know if we are. Also didn't it feel incredibly cramped?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Having had a ST for yonks (until this year) and thus not really monitored how they release tickets etc.

Just to check, do they release further batches for all of these "sold out" games?

I noticed there was ONE ticket for a game around Christmas and that was it.
It's a great system mate.

They are now randomly released at un-announced times for fastest finger first.

Big games go to a ballot.

K Stand Knut

Any issues getting in yesterday? We got in about 20 minutes after kick off. Saints are refunding their fans don't know if we are. Also didn't it feel incredibly cramped?
I’m going to be complaining.

I’m ask expecting a communication from United.

Don’t see how Southampton can refund their fans and not the away for the same problem.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's a great system mate.

They are now randomly released at un-announced times for fastest finger first.

Big games go to a ballot.
Nice one. For a moment I was struggling to see when I'll get in for a game again, as I'm on the Wycombe games this season as well.
The golden ticket would be a combo of Wycombe playing up north the day next to a United home. Fingers crossed on one of the champions league games panning out that way!!

Presume Arsenal still counts as a big game these days?!

robinrooney

I've heard United have asked them to refund us as well. It was chaotic at the turnstiles. We got in just as they were about to kick off. There was probably about 500 prople behind me when I got in. Mate of mine missed the first 20 minutes.

JB7

I’m going to be complaining.

I’m ask expecting a communication from United.

Don’t see how Southampton can refund their fans and not the away for the same problem.
Away tickets must count as "general admission tickets" so surely we'll be included in the refund? That's how I took it anyway.

Whatsername

Nice one. For a moment I was struggling to see when I'll get in for a game again, as I'm on the Wycombe games this season as well.
The golden ticket would be a combo of Wycombe playing up north the day next to a United home. Fingers crossed on one of the champions league games panning out that way!!

Presume Arsenal still counts as a big game these days?!
I remember being able to register interest in sold out games, when tickets were then made available it always seemed that the email or text alert came through late afternoon.

Just had a look and apparently Arsenal no longer counts as a big game :lol:
For selected home games (Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City), you’ll need to apply in a ballot for the chance to secure a ticket.

K Stand Knut

Away tickets must count as "general admission tickets" so surely we'll be included in the refund? That's how I took it anyway.
Yeah, me too. But we’re football fans and we get treated differently.

Expectation levels are pretty low

Okey

Probably a very long shot, but if anyone has a ticket to the Wolves game on Sunday and can't make it, I'm available. Only down the road as well. Cheers!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
We got lucky I think - we arrived around 20 mins before kick off and managed to get in just as the players were taken the knees - some booing for that from our end btw.

Not surprised people were late in behind us as the turnstiles were so slow. I’m not a jibber but that was a nice easy jib yesterday with no pre ticket checks or stewards at my turnstile - that probably explains why it felt crowded.

To be fair, it was nice of Southampton to acknowledge they messed up, unlike Wembley for the Euro 20 final who tried to cover it up. Hopefully refunds are extended to the away fans considering we were affected too.

robinrooney

We got lucky I think - we arrived around 20 mins before kick off and managed to get in just as the players were taken the knees - some booing for that from our end btw.

Not surprised people were late in behind us as the turnstiles were so slow. I’m not a jibber but that was a nice easy jib yesterday with no pre ticket checks or stewards at my turnstile - that probably explains why it felt crowded.

To be fair, it was nice of Southampton to acknowledge they messed up, unlike Wembley for the Euro 20 final who tried to cover it up. Hopefully refunds are extended to the away fans considering we were affected too.
I saw plenty of people jbbing in. There was definitely a lot more people there than had tickets

Evans999

I've just looked and there's also a test match on during the Newcastle game on the 11th too. Trams going to be a nightmare. Swear this hasn't happened before.

JB7

Bare in mind Courteeners are playing in the cricket ground on the 25th, so will most likely be moved to Sunday or possibly Monday.
It’s not moving the gig has been in place for months & fixture is confirmed :lol:

Ole90+3

Bare in mind Courteeners are playing in the cricket ground on the 25th, so will most likely be moved to Sunday or possibly Monday.
Are you sure? It's only 5 weeks away. I thought it would have been changed by now, The concert will likely be evening time as well, so a good 4 hours or so after kick off.

Ole90+3

I've just looked and there's also a test match on during the Newcastle game on the 11th too. Trams going to be a nightmare. Swear this hasn't happened before.
Tram is always disgusting. If you can, just hang about for a pint or 2 after the match. The crowds clear fairly quickly, not to mention the concert goers will likely be getting the tram out of town at that stage.

Edit: fecking hell, looks like the concert is a 3.30 start :nervous:

K Stand Knut

I cannot believe that they are having the Courteeners concert on the same day and same start time as the United game!!!

They’ll wonder why there is kick offs all over the area on the day

EDIT - both events are definitely going ahead at the allotted times. Just been confirmed to me by someone who works in event planning for Manchester

Last edited:

daveoliver91

Morning all!

It happens I will be in Wolverthampton the whole weekend. If anyone has any away spare ticket please let me know, I would be interested in getting one!
Have a good day!

Ludens the Red

Are you sure? It's only 5 weeks away. I thought it would have been changed by now, The concert will likely be evening time as well, so a good 4 hours or so after kick off.
I cannot believe that they are having the Courteeners concert on the same day and same start time as the United game!!!

They’ll wonder why there is kick offs all over the area on the day

EDIT - both events are definitely going ahead at the allotted times. Just been confirmed to me by someone who works in event planning for Manchester
wouldn’t worry. Unlikely that a headline act will have finished up playing at 5pm on a Saturday evening.

K Stand Knut

wouldn’t worry. Unlikely that a headline act will have finished up playing at 5pm on a Saturday evening.
I’m not concerned about that in the slightest.

Just dumbfounded that anyone will let this happen, bearing in mind the possible negative headlines that could come about

Ole90+3

Do the club release tickets back for general sale for those ST holders who can’t make it? I find it strange that the Villa game is completely sold out. Maybe it’s the new season fever