All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

eugegall

I spoke too soon. Just had £200 come off my card for two tickets. I assume anyway!

M27-RED

Who comes up with these Ko times palace away bank holiday monday 8pm!!

VivaObertan

Transfer Voyeur
Brentford away, bank Holiday weekend, 8pm
Chelsea away, midweek, 2015 kick off
Now Palace away, bank Holiday weekend, 8pm again.

Football is nothing without fans eh?
I feel like we're shafted more often than the other clubs too, not that United give a shit about supporter welfare either

Whatsername

There are two London derbies that weekend too, one at 3pm on the Saturday and the other at 2pm on the Sunday. Why not stick one of those on the Monday at 8? Whoever decides on the TV fixtures has clearly never tried to get a train north from London after an evening kick off.

TheBigRedLife

I know it’s extremely unlikely, but in case anyone has a spare for Liverpool, I’d be glad to take it off your hands. Let me know!

Cheers

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Has anyone been charged £10 to forward tickets recently?

Add it to the rap sheet of the ticket office...
Spoke to the ticket office this week - that was a system error and so they refunded me, only after they tried fobbing me off by saying "that game is closed off now".

If this happens to you, call up the ticket office and they will do the forward from their end instead.

aj_united

On Trial
I have a pair available for today (1 adult, 1 16-17).

Members only.

DM if interested. Thanks

FirstMatch1991

Apparently 2000 ticket holders for yesterday’s match were ‘randomly selected’ to be refused at the turnstiles and had to go to the ticket office to confirm it was the named person on the ticket. Anyone here have the same issue?

Zed is not dead

Hi everyone! I was supposed to go to OT for the game against Newcastle but it has been postponed. Anyone knows if we can convert those tickets into the ones for the FA Cup?
It was a gift from my fiance and we were coming from Paris especially for the game, so it's a bit annoying to postpone all the trip...

cbmufc

Hi everyone! I was supposed to go to OT for the game against Newcastle but it has been postponed. Anyone knows if we can convert those tickets into the ones for the FA Cup?
It was a gift from my fiance and we were coming from Paris especially for the game, so it's a bit annoying to postpone all the trip...
Unfortunately not.

Red00012

Apparently 2000 ticket holders for yesterday’s match were ‘randomly selected’ to be refused at the turnstiles and had to go to the ticket office to confirm it was the named person on the ticket. Anyone here have the same issue?
It happened one of my mates he didn’t get into the game until half time.
There’s a few after tweeting as well they were caught out as well.

Andy_Cole

Guy in front of me (who seemed to have a dodgy screenshot rather than the ticket with Apple wallet) didn’t seem to get in. Maybe he was randomly selected. Such a faff if that happens as there’s only one office and a queue. Happened to me years back and I missed the first half.

FirstMatch1991

It happened one of my mates he didn’t get into the game until half time.
There’s a few after tweeting as well they were caught out as well.
A bloke near me got in but his young son got refused so had to come back out and both go to office. If they are implementing this they should have people at the entrances checking IDs rather than everyone having to go to the ticket office.

hp88

Yeah it was reported on Twitter a few weeks ago. No idea on how they want you to prove your identity though, if they want photo ID I’m fecked because the only things I have on me on match day is my phone and a bit of cash.

hp88

A bloke near me got in but his young son got refused so had to come back out and both go to office. If they are implementing this they should have people at the entrances checking IDs rather than everyone having to go to the ticket office.
Nah that’s just too thoughtful for our ticket office.

eugegall

I imagine the point of it was to scaremonger fans into doing ticketing the United way.

Those 2000 do as a few above have done. Spread how awful it was getting into the stadium and suddenly it stops happening.

I would be demanding a refund for my game ticket and travel had that happened to me. I would be seriously pissed off.

Whatsername

Seen a few on Twitter saying they had to go to the ticket office and show ID on Sunday. One said he’d complained about missing some of the match and was told by the person dealing with him that he should’ve got to the turnstiles earlier.

Another drove from down south, had no ID so wasn’t allowed in.

I've seen the queue out of the doors at the ticket office on match days and to add another 2000 to that is ridiculous.

Cpt Negative

I’ve put my ticket up for resale on the website. It was about three or four days ago and my seat still hasn’t appeared for someone else to buy it still just as requested on the app. Has anyone else had this before?

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I’ve put my ticket up for resale on the website. It was about three or four days ago and my seat still hasn’t appeared for someone else to buy it still just as requested on the app. Has anyone else had this before?
Which match? They sometimes hold back on putting the returns up until closer to kick off

Cpt Negative

Which match? They sometimes hold back on putting the returns up until closer to kick off
Sheffield United. All other times my seat has appeared and sold within minutes. I assume the same thing had happened this time but as I go back into my account; it says it’s not sold

TenOuttaTenHag

A lot of times the club hold them and release them as one of their fabled ‘ticket drops’.

Trying to add value to their memberships.
Sending the pre notice emails out, generating interest and broken ticketing sites.