All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Cpt Negative

A lot of times the club hold them and release them as one of their fabled ‘ticket drops’.

Trying to add value to their memberships.
Sending the pre notice emails out, generating interest and broken ticketing sites.
Yea. They’ve just confirmed via email they don’t always put the tickets out straight away.

P0GBA

Bournemouth away available for transfer. Must be someone who is unsuccessful in the ballot and can pick up with ID.

DevilsOwn

hey wise ones, can i accept tickets from another member if i have a "Forwarding membership".

and if so, can i get two tickets from someone using only one "Forwarding membership"?

please advice

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I’ve put my ticket up for resale on the website. It was about three or four days ago and my seat still hasn’t appeared for someone else to buy it still just as requested on the app. Has anyone else had this before?
Hey. I have the exact same scenario. Every other time I have offered a ticket for resale, it appeared immediately. It usually resold within minutes or hours. This time it didn’t appear for several days, so I withdrew it and tried again. Same thing.

I called the club to try and find out what is going on and they said that they sometimes hold some back, so those who listed first will sell first. Withdrawing my ticket and re-listing it again put me to the back of the queue. I obviously also pointed out that I have agreed to resell my ticket through official channels, and will only be refunded if it sells, yet currently the ticket is not even being advertised.

I am guessing they have thousands of people wanting to return this particular match.

FirstMatch1991

Hey. I have the exact same scenario. Every other time I have offered a ticket for resale, it appeared immediately. It usually resold within minutes or hours. This time it didn’t appear for several days, so I withdrew it and tried again. Same thing.

I called the club to try and find out what is going on and they said that they sometimes hold some back, so those who listed first will sell first. Withdrawing my ticket and re-listing it again put me to the back of the queue. I obviously also pointed out that I have agreed to resell my ticket through official channels, and will only be refunded if it sells, yet currently the ticket is not even being advertised.

I am guessing they have thousands of people wanting to return this particular match.
They seem to prioritise selling the tickets with hospitality attached. It used to be just the regular hospitality areas but now they attach Victoria Warehouse or something to some of them.
They sell those first then release the rest

New Balance Robbo

Couldn’t find a Women’s team ticketing forum so apologies if this isn’t the right place.

I’m looking for 4 tickets for Women’s FA Cup final please?

Thanks

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
HUGE amount of tickets available for the Sheffield Utd game next week available on the ticketing site. Good for anyone who hasn't managed to grab as many tickets as they would've liked this year.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Question, if you put tickets up for resale do you only get a refund if they then sell or is it on the club to get rid of them regardless? Never done it before and since I'm not going to Wembley thought I'd give it a try for the Sheff Utd game.

JB08

Question, if you put tickets up for resale do you only get a refund if they then sell or is it on the club to get rid of them regardless? Never done it before and since I'm not going to Wembley thought I'd give it a try for the Sheff Utd game.
You need someone to buy the ticket - only if/when they do you get the refund.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Couldn’t find a Women’s team ticketing forum so apologies if this isn’t the right place.

I’m looking for 4 tickets for Women’s FA Cup final please?

Thanks
Tickets on sale later this week - we get 12,000 tickets with priority to:
1. Women's ST holders
2. Men's ST holders
3. Members

Itt's possible some go on General Sale as this match clashes with Men's Arsenal home game

robinrooney

1. Women's ST holders
2. Men's ST holders
3. Members

Itt's possible some go on General Sale as this match clashes with Men's Arsenal home game
Game is at Wembley, 12k tickets is ridiculous

Bosws87

More than likely have a single spare for the Fa Cup semi final due to United ticketing methods forced to apply and buy if you want a chance of going to the final.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
More than likely have a single spare for the Fa Cup semi final due to United ticketing methods forced to apply and buy if you want a chance of going to the final.
I'd be delighted to take it off your hands.

philipos

Tickets for the semi can't be forwarded so I think the only way to pass it on is to meet someone outside and scan the ticket on your phone for them. Unless you want to give them your log in details for the United app.

robinrooney

Tickets for the semi can't be forwarded so I think the only way to pass it on is to meet someone outside and scan the ticket on your phone for them. Unless you want to give them your log in details for the United app.
They can be forwarded "unofficially".
Ticket will still be in the purchasers name but can be sent on by clicking download, the next page that pops up has the links to download the ticket to Google pay/Apple pay.

Just copy the link at the top of the page and send it on via WhatsApp.

Then the receiver clicks the link and can download the ticket

Ober tan

Semi final tickets aren’t on the app, they can be added to wallet like last year

Bosws87

Mines in my Apple Wallet, so that’s not true.

TenOuttaTenHag

Mines in my Apple Wallet, so that’s not true.
They can’t be forwarded officially.
Ie. A successful person in the ballot, cannot forward the ticket to another member and put it in the receivers name and MUFC account.

But the tickets are not locked to the United APP, which has been trialed recently by TRA and those who got cup games. Where a screen shot voids the QR code.

So they can be sent as per methods used the last few years.
Ie. Screen Shots by WhatsApp or similar.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Game is at Wembley, 12k tickets is ridiculous
Maybe, but United playing Arsenal at home the same day will mean the demand is much lower than it otherwise might be. Shame, as I fancied going, having enjoyed the women’s matches I watched this season live.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
For anyone in the same boat, looks like the floodgates were opened on Sheff Utd returns at last and mine at least is now listed. Rare opportunity nowadays to grab easy tickets in the Stretford End.

Evans999

1. Women's ST holders
2. Men's ST holders
3. Members

Yeah shame that it clashes with arsenal. Would have liked to go.

JB08

(Typically) can't attend the Sheff Utd game now :lol: 2 good tickets in the atmospheric section Stretford End W211 - lifesaver if anyone wants to buy them off me.

Ejret

Hi, giving away three tickets to the Sheffield game. Why? Because it was rescheduled so we got the amazing experience of seeing the FA cup game vs. Liverpool instead, in the Stretford End. These tickets are in the Sir AF stand, 3 seats next to each other. Priority for someone who hasn't been to a game previously and/or can't due to finances. I can't forward them so will send the ticket / QR code.

Reactions: Rood

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi, giving away three tickets to the Sheffield game. Why? Because it was rescheduled so we got the amazing experience of seeing the FA cup game vs. Liverpool instead, in the Stretford End. These tickets are in the Sir AF stand, 3 seats next to each other. Priority for someone who hasn't been to a game previously and/or can't due to finances. I can't forward them so will send the ticket / QR code.
Nice offer that mate, good on you.

TenOuttaTenHag

Strange sight, all the available tickets for Sheffield United and Newcastle games at Old Trafford. Sums up the fan sentiment, or just mid week football?

Not many home games left either.

Was looking at the Newcastle game, and in the east upper, you could have 20 tickets together (along with 20 memberships of course).

Red00012

Strange sight, all the available tickets for Sheffield United and Newcastle games at Old Trafford. Sums up the fan sentiment, or just mid week football?

Was looking at the Newcastle game, and in the east upper, you could have 20 tickets together (along with 20 memberships of course).
Mid week football
Nothing to play for
We are terrible to watch
2 trips to Wembley possibly

maybethisyear

Playing for Europa league at best doesn't have the same attraction as playing for the champions league unfortunately.

I was hoping we could welcome Arsenal and let them win the league at Old Trafford at the expense of the other two but even that seems far fetched now..