All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

eugegall

Morning all,

QQ if that's ok?

I have forwarded two tickets to two of my brothers.

One isn't a member so I set him up and he received them almost straight away.
The other is a member but hasn't received anything, although it is showing under tickets on his account.

Any idea how and when he gets the actual tickets?

Thanks in advance.
Sorry to be needy but would anyone know the answer to this question?

Robaldo

Members who have entered ballots for big games: is it in any way realistic to hope that I might get a ticket? Have entered for one for the Liverpool game in the hope that this would increase my chance.

I assume that the ballot process would be the same for the City and Arsenal games?

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
At £250 each, might give it a miss !! You do probably get a programme and a butty with a brew thrown in though !!
Weren't those exact tickets £150 a few weeks ago, like before CR7 signed?

Anyone else get an email from the club saying they DONT have a ticket for West Ham on Wednesday? eventhough they already took the money from me and it shows in my online account

Really made a mess of ticketing this season
What reason did they give?

Yes mate, same here having paid weeks ago. I did transfer mine to my cousin but it’s ridiculous. Have also been randomly refunded money for the Villarreal game. Having called them today they had no idea why and said it was a glitch in the system. I wouldn’t mind teething problems but the customer service is as appalling as it’s ever been. Just a mess. Have been on the phone more times already this season than the last ten combined.
How on earth are you actually getting through to speak to them on the phone?!

Red00012

Morning all,

QQ if that's ok?

I have forwarded two tickets to two of my brothers.

One isn't a member so I set him up and he received them almost straight away.
The other is a member but hasn't received anything, although it is showing under tickets on his account.

Any idea how and when he gets the actual tickets?

Thanks in advance.
Ring the TO they will resend a mail to him .

Red00012

Members who have entered ballots for big games: is it in any way realistic to hope that I might get a ticket? Have entered for one for the Liverpool game in the hope that this would increase my chance.

I assume that the ballot process would be the same for the City and Arsenal games?
Very slim , although I think Arsenal is no longer ballot as they are now a mid table club :D

Robin

Very slim , although I think Arsenal is no longer ballot as they are now a mid table club :D
A lot of ordinary tickets are syphoned off by the club for big games like City and Liverpool and used as ’ executive ‘ tickets for hospitality companies, they used to have a pre match meal at the cricket ground and then find yourself in East Tier 2 and pay a premium price for the privilege. So not many tickets left for the ballot. Arsenal will be different as it’s a midweek game so good luck.

Okey

If anyone needs 1 for West Ham tomorrow (now sold out), I have 1 in Stretford End upper for less than face value. Must be a member so I can transfer
With them sending each cup ticket as a separate bar code, I wonder if one needs to be a member to receive from another. I assume if I forward you the mail, you can just download the ticket, valid for 1 game only. I don't think I'll make it tonight. Won't mind flogging mine at face value if this is a valid way.

ihateliverpool

Anyone noticed the money leave their accounts yet for Leicester away?

I know the emails won’t come out til later but the ballot has probably started now so payments might start appearing on bank accounts

Whatsername

My naive mind assumed that there’d be more available tickets for members to buy this season with the whole opting out of renewing STs for a year scheme.

I thought there'd be x amount of seats being held back for if ST holders who’ve taken up the offer want to opt back in next year and these would be released this season for sale to members on a game by game basis.

ihateliverpool

My naive mind assumed that there’d be more available tickets for members to buy this season with the whole opting out of renewing STs for a year scheme.

I thought there'd be x amount of seats being held back for if ST holders who’ve taken up the offer want to opt back in next year and these would be released this season for sale to members on a game by game basis.
a lot of non season ticket holders but regular matchgoers have had 18 months of no football, so it was inevitable demand would be high

added to that we made a certain signing that has driven things up crazily, can’t believe Tom Heaton would have turned out to be so popular

Red00012

I’m short one for Villa Saturday if anyone can help.
Cheers

edit sorted

Last edited:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Anyone noticed the money leave their accounts yet for Leicester away?

I know the emails won’t come out til later but the ballot has probably started now so payments might start appearing on bank accounts
Yep, been charged so looking good.

On another note, does anyone have recommendations for parking near the stadium? Will be heading towards Mancunian Way/town after the game tonight so that side would be better. Thanks.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

There are seats coming up but as pointed out - demand is crazy high currently.

If we are 5th by January you wont struggle for Brighton at home let's put it that way.

Mufc8282

I'm new on here would I be able to sell my ticket for tonight's game at face obviously?

Last edited:

MV7

Any one know how transferring a ticket to an account works?
I bought a ticket to the Villareal game and as I wanted another ticket, I created a linked account for my family friend (I can see his member number when I check the linked accounts section).

If some one wants to transfer a ticket for him, will I see it on my account?

When I created his account it did not send him an email to confirm his membership

Last edited:

Parma Dewol

Pair available for Villarreal, two seats together E239, kick-off Wednesday 29 September. PM me if interested.

Robin

Pair available for Villarreal, two seats together E239, kick-off Wednesday 29 September. PM me if interested.
Hi, I have a friend looking for a pair of Villareal tickets, I can’t seem to access you to send you a message, they are both members, can you pm me with more details please.

Parma Dewol

Hi, I have a friend looking for a pair of Villareal tickets, I can’t seem to access you to send you a message, they are both members, can you pm me with more details please.
Sent you a pm, let me know if you get it.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
On another note, does anyone have recommendations for parking near the stadium? Will be heading towards Mancunian Way/town after the game tonight so that side would be better. Thanks.
Did you find anywhere decent to park in the end? They've built apartments on where I've parked for the past 10 years down by the canal so I need a new place and it's been bedlam so far this season.

TheBigRedLife

Looking for 2 tickets for Villa and and 1 for Villarreal. Please PM if anything available.

Edit: just need the one ticket for Villarreal now, preferably N3407 or nearby, but I’m still interested if it’s a further away stand. Willing to swap for my spare in N4403 for the game vs Atalanta, or buy with cash.

Last edited:

JSC

Was hoping for 3 Villa Tickets this weekend. Long shot I know but just incase - please PM!

eugegall

A lot of online ticket forwards have failed so far this season but quite a few of us having managed to get it resolved by emailing tickets@manutd.co.uk with your issue and they should be able to help...good luck mate.
Ring the TO they will resend a mail to him .
Cheers guys. Appreciate the help.

I'm emailed about 3 different email addresses over the past 10 days and the phone number isn't accepting calls, nor is the text service.

Absolute joke!

Rajma

Crystal Palace home game is a fair bit away but if anyone knows they’re likely to miss this one then please reach out to me - I’m after two spares. Thanks!

Robin

We have to applaud the club for the crackdown on touting, and of course it’s discouraged on the cafe. However, you tell me why the executive seats in the quadrants were £60 for West Ham, £100 for Villareal and a whopping £250 for Villa on Saturday. Surely that means I can charge £30 for West Ham, £50 for Villareal and £150 for Villa in line with club policy. !!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oddly they have the Man City game as "BUY TICKETS", and there's a few £250 execs, but you can't complete them. (not that I was going to, just interested).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We have to applaud the club for the crackdown on touting, and of course it’s discouraged on the cafe. However, you tell me why the executive seats in the quadrants were £60 for West Ham, £100 for Villareal and a whopping £250 for Villa on Saturday. Surely that means I can charge £30 for West Ham, £50 for Villareal and £150 for Villa in line with club policy. !!!
People said that electronic tickets cut down on touting, but without ID checks at turnstiles, probably it's never been easier to be a tout?

Buy a ticket, print it off, very easy sell on, instead of having to get a card back!

Robin

And also, a lot easier for scammers to operate, as they can just forward on the QR code as many times as they like, the unwitting tourist won’t know he has been scammed until he gets to the turnstile.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And also, a lot easier for scammers to operate, as they can just forward on the QR code as many times as they like, the unwitting tourist won’t know he has been scammed until he gets to the turnstile.
Yep, this part makes it a massive risk for everyone. Even for touts, as they have no real way of telling if someone they've bought off has just printed loads off.

Unless they make the seller hang about until they sell it on, and seller, tout and buyer all go to the turnstile together in a big gang :lol:

RedDevilLucio

Did you find anywhere decent to park in the end? They've built apartments on where I've parked for the past 10 years down by the canal so I need a new place and it's been bedlam so far this season.
Try the just park app. I normally use it to park off Chester road on someone’s drive for £5-10

goptun

Hello guys, are there any tickets for Villareal available? I have a membership but I'm assuming they'll sell out before they go on gen release.