All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Hantori12

Strange exec for Villa up now for £58 beside one for £250. Could buy it too but 60 quid is too much for a football match. Just missed a 203 stretty as well.

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Did you find anywhere decent to park in the end? They've built apartments on where I've parked for the past 10 years down by the canal so I need a new place and it's been bedlam so far this season.
Randomly found a decent one behind the Audi garage on Brindley Road - it was £6 and worked fine on Weds so hoping they are there again for Saturday. 15 min walk to OT and traffic was fine getting out after onto Mancunian Way.

cbmufc

We have to applaud the club for the crackdown on touting, and of course it’s discouraged on the cafe. However, you tell me why the executive seats in the quadrants were £60 for West Ham, £100 for Villareal and a whopping £250 for Villa on Saturday. Surely that means I can charge £30 for West Ham, £50 for Villareal and £150 for Villa in line with club policy. !!!
not to mention them Villa ones were £150 a few weeks ago.

What's the point of MUST?

Bosws87

They are just milking the ronaldo return, i haven't seen the demand like this in forever normally every game bar maybe liverpool you could get a ticket off someone via social media.

Relfy

Oddly they have the Man City game as "BUY TICKETS", and there's a few £250 execs, but you can't complete them. (not that I was going to, just interested).
I saw that too - very odd. It was showing the 'Apply now' option for the ballot too, which I did click on and it worked. I've entered the ballot for City and Liverpool now, so hoping to get some value out of this membership!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Could someone please explain how you gain "European Away Game Credits"? You need 7 or more to buy tickets for the CL games. As a member I am apparently entitled to away European games, but presumably need to build up the credits to have a chance.

paulocon2

Hoping to bring my young lad to the Atalanta game on October 20th. Anyone know when tickets are likely to go back on sale for this?
Assume the massive demand is down to a mixture of post-Covid and Ronaldo?

cbmufc

Could someone please explain how you gain "European Away Game Credits"? You need 7 or more to buy tickets for the CL games. As a member I am apparently entitled to away European games, but presumably need to build up the credits to have a chance.
That's it, for Euro aways. A member with 0 credits will need to attend an away to get 1 credit and continue up with 1 away = 1 credit. In practical terms that will mean going to a difficult away to get on the ladder, think Russia/ Ukraine /Turkey/Greece which go down to 0 credits. They go back to zero after 3 years so anyone with 7 credits has been regularly and recently - good system IMO

Or, you need to get lucky in a big allocation. Ie San Siro, Nou Camp etc where we get thousands of tickets. I know a few mates who got our last game at Barcelona on zero credits. Southampton got 8k at the San Siro, that would more than likely go down to zero credits. Young Boys the other week due to the last minute hassle went down to zero credits.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Try the just park app. I normally use it to park off Chester road on someone’s drive for £5-10
Chester Road is normally always a nightmare, we try to cut that out by going through Hulme & Moss Side, loads quicker to get out. I'd try that app round there but they aren't the most friendly areas!

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
That's it, for Euro aways. A member with 0 credits will need to attend an away to get 1 credit and continue up with 1 away = 1 credit. In practical terms that will mean going to a difficult away to get on the ladder, think Russia/ Ukraine /Turkey/Greece which go down to 0 credits. They go back to zero after 3 years so anyone with 7 credits has been regularly and recently - good system IMO

Or, you need to get lucky in a big allocation. Ie San Siro, Nou Camp etc where we get thousands of tickets. I know a few mates who got our last game at Barcelona on zero credits. Southampton got 8k at the San Siro, that would more than likely go down to zero credits. Young Boys the other week due to the last minute hassle went down to zero credits.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. So 7 isn’t the standard - if we get a huge allocation you may need less. That makes sense, cheers.

It does seem slightly counterintuitive that you need to attend games to be able to attend games.. surely better would be home cup game purchases or something like that.

cbmufc

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. So 7 isn’t the standard - if we get a huge allocation you may need less. That makes sense, cheers.

It does seem slightly counterintuitive that you need to attend games to be able to attend games.. surely better would be home cup game purchases or something like that.
I like it personally. It rolls over every 3 years so if you are on 7 credits you have been going regularly and recently. If we then get an attractive away those who have been putting in the most miles should be front of the queue. Compared to domestic aways where its all random, at least you know where you stand in this format.

I'd like something similar to be implemented for members and home games. Winds me up how I have the exact same chance of getting a ticket for Liverpool than someone who has signed up to membership purely to apply. For the in demand games they should bin off the ballot and do it on a sliding scale. If I don't get a ticket because I haven't got enough points then fair enough, I'll go to the less desirable ones and build them up. It feels like every club in the country has some sort of loyalty points aspect to their memberships bar United.

Like I'm not being funny but how can this be the way to do it, everyone just going on the website and random times and hitting refresh to see if Everton tickets have dropped. It's ridiculous, games 8 days away and there are loads of tickets unsold as we all wait for them to release them.

Ah1991

And also, a lot easier for scammers to operate, as they can just forward on the QR code as many times as they like, the unwitting tourist won’t know he has been scammed until he gets to the turnstile.
The ticket I bought off someone for tomorrow was forwarded to me via manutd.com and he added me to his network and I then got e-mail from club with ticket and option to download to my google pay which I did.

I should be fine?

Mickson

Chelsea - United got moved to Sunday, 4.30 the 28th November. I assume Man Utd - Arsenal will then get moved to Wednesday the 1st December (right now scheduled for Tuesday 30th November)? We surely won't play Sunday and then Tuesday?

Robin

Hello guys, are there any tickets for Villareal available? I have a membership but I'm assuming they'll sell out before they go on gen release.
The ticket I bought off someone for tomorrow was forwarded to me via manutd.com and he added me to his network and I then got e-mail from club with ticket and option to download to my google pay which I did.

I should be fine?
yes, that way is the recommended way, and you will be fine with that, however there are a lot of numpties about who are advertising their season tickets on social media showing names and seat numbers etc. United, who monitor the sites are issuing immediate 1 year bans. Although they might be selling for face value they are not selling to genuine “ friends and family “ so be careful.

Robin

Chelsea - United got moved to Sunday, 4.30 the 28th November. I assume Man Utd - Arsenal will then get moved to Wednesday the 1st December (right now scheduled for Tuesday 30th November)? We surely won't play Sunday and then Tuesday?
I agree, I’m sure I read somewhere that the Arsenal game will be moved although it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

drcolossus87

Hi, looking for two singles for tomorrow’s game don’t need to be together I know it’s a long long shot but worth an ask

Mickson

I agree, I’m sure I read somewhere that the Arsenal game will be moved although it hasn’t been confirmed yet.
Thanks. What do you think about Crystal Palace on the 4th of December, maybe moved from Saturday to Sunday if United and Arsenal play Wednesday?

Mickson

When would we know this?
Found this on Manutd.com:

"The rescheduling of our match away to Chelsea on Sunday 28 November will result in our home game versus Arsenal moving from Tuesday 30 November. The new date and time are still to be confirmed." Surely meaning it's on Wednesday? Nothing makes one's confidence so low as when dealing with fixture change. Doesn't even trust messages from the official website.

So we probably know about the Palace game in the middle of October.

hp88

Did you find anywhere decent to park in the end? They've built apartments on where I've parked for the past 10 years down by the canal so I need a new place and it's been bedlam so far this season.
Is that Pomona Strand? Been the last car in for the past two games, luck is bound to run out soon.

Thinking of parking at the Altrincham and then getting the Metrolink instead as it’s only 10 minutes from Old Trafford.

Has anyone had their tickets through foe Villarreal yet?
For the home game? Got the QR code last week.

mobmob

Just wondering if anyone has a mystery spare for Villa tomorrow, old man just tells me he is coming to Manchester for the day.......

Whatsername

yeah, sorry. Wasn’t particularly clear!
Yes, just checked and ours came on the 13th. Both came to my email address rather than my son’s going to him but the email said that’d be the case if you’re buying for someone else and to forward it on to be downloaded. It wouldn’t download so he had to screenshot it in the end and add it that way.
I see they’ve taken payment this week for the next CL game too.

K Stand Knut

I think I might still be pissed!!!

My very badly explained issue was that my relocated ticket hadn’t arrived. I get a new ticket for every game because I sit in the TRA section.

It hasn’t arrived but has now!!!!

Sorry

TheBigRedLife

Anyone know how the ticket forwarding system works? Trying to forward a ticket to a mate and it got me wondering, if I forward a ticket to someone, do they get a brand new QR code, or is it just the same one as I have?

If it’s the same then it would save a lot of hassle to simply forward the email which has the QR code rather than to do the forwarding process.

What do you think, anyone have any idea?

Robin

Anyone know how the ticket forwarding system works? Trying to forward a ticket to a mate and it got me wondering, if I forward a ticket to someone, do they get a brand new QR code, or is it just the same one as I have?

If it’s the same then it would save a lot of hassle to simply forward the email which has the QR code rather than to do the forwarding process.

What do you think, anyone have any idea?
If you transfer the ticket i am sure they will give out a unique QR code making the original unusable. If you just forward the email and the other person got caught abusing the t&c’s then you would be personally held responsible. This transfer system prevents that. It’s to cover you

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Is that Pomona Strand? Been the last car in for the past two games, luck is bound to run out soon.

Thinking of parking at the Altrincham and then getting the Metrolink instead as it’s only 10 minutes from Old Trafford.
Yep! Used to be perfect didn't it? Gutted it's likely not going to be an option all the time now.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I think I might still be pissed!!!

My very badly explained issue was that my relocated ticket hadn’t arrived. I get a new ticket for every game because I sit in the TRA section.

It hasn’t arrived but has now!!!!

Sorry
Have they moved away fans for cup games this season? We normally get moved in East Stand but noticed we haven't been moved so far this season. Don't miss that hassle as they always split our tickets up, like the geniuses they are!

K Stand Knut

Have they moved away fans for cup games this season? We normally get moved in East Stand but noticed we haven't been moved so far this season. Don't miss that hassle as they always split our tickets up, like the geniuses they are!
They didn’t on Wednesday but probably because West Ham didn’t take the full allocation.

Cup teams will get the usual 7k(ish) ticket allocation. If they sell them all, or more than the usual away end, the East stand ticket holders will be moved.

I doubt Villarreal will sell 7k tickets for Wednesday either

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
They didn’t on Wednesday but probably because West Ham didn’t take the full allocation.

Cup teams will get the usual 7k(ish) ticket allocation. If they sell them all, or more than the usual away end, the East stand ticket holders will be moved.

I doubt Villarreal will sell 7k tickets for Wednesday either
Ah fair enough that makes sense, cheers.

Rajma

Found this on Manutd.com:

"The rescheduling of our match away to Chelsea on Sunday 28 November will result in our home game versus Arsenal moving from Tuesday 30 November. The new date and time are still to be confirmed." Surely meaning it's on Wednesday? Nothing makes one's confidence so low as when dealing with fixture change. Doesn't even trust messages from the official website.

So we probably know about the Palace game in the middle of October.
Thanks for the information, hopefully, they will clarify it sooner rather than later.

mckenzie79

2 available for Villa tomorrow, East stand lower ( E138 )members only obviously. £60 for the pair

TheBigRedLife

Looking for a single ticket for Villarreal.

Can either buy it or swap for my spare ticket for Atalanta in N4403. PM if anything available!

Hantori12

I'll take 1 if any left. Not holding out much hope. Touts asking £75-90 online