All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ihateliverpool

Hi guys please could you offer some help. My friends family who havent been before to OT but are now utd members bought tickets on utd website for the villareal game. But the seats are in E231 Row 12.
Just abovethe corner flag i assume. But isnt this where the away fans sit??? They are a little worried but then they purchased them directly through uniteds website??

Please let me know
Villarreal will have returned loads so we will have fans there. Great views, great atmosphere there too, I’d happily sit there again

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Hi guys please could you offer some help. My friends family who havent been before to OT but are now utd members bought tickets on utd website for the villareal game. But the seats are in E231 Row 12.
Just abovethe corner flag i assume. But isnt this where the away fans sit??? They are a little worried but then they purchased them directly through uniteds website??

Please let me know
They 100% will be in the United end. Villareal will be bringing very little numbers, so United then sell part of the section to home fans.

Nothing to worry about mate.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.

Please let me know
That's fine, Villareal are probably bringing next to noone so they went on sale to Utd fans (if that even does cover the away section normally).

Regardless if they bought them through the official site there is nothing to worry about at all.

Edit - yeh what the guy above me said.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Not sure of this is the right place to post, but what are the chances the Brentford away game on Tuesday 14th Dec, gets moved.

Chelsea are at home on the Wednesday, so I assume it can't be.

beatmakers87

Thanks so much for your replies guys. That should be fine then, as they were worried they will be sitting with villareal fans which i knew couldn't be the case if they are being sold via united website haha. Il tel them they are fine to wear their utd tops then lol!!

paulocon2

Anyone know if Atalanta will go on sale to members again? Hoping to take the young lad, not pushed where the seats are..

Schweinsteigeradi

Looks like I missed the Everton resale. Didnt expect them to go on before them getting rid of all Villareal ones and did not check the entire day :( I would take a pair if anyone is looking to sell. Long shot, I know!

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..

Please let me know
Don't worry, they'll be in the home end if purchased through the United site.

MarkD

Yeah seen websites online selling them for hundreds. There’s obviously a risk with buying online but just wondered if anyone knew of any websites with good rep?
Any away fan is going into a ballot for tickets which are hard enough to get as is. Success rate generally between the 12-22 percent mark. There have been seasons where I have applied for nearly every league/fa cup away possible and only gotten 2 away tickets.

If you were found to have sold it on you'd never get access to an away ballot again.

And there are also random collections with ID required occasionally, though admittedly it has been a while since I've been at an away where that was required.

You're basically asking if anybody knows of a touting website for aways. If there was a website where away tickets were getting touted for hundreds when paying ST holders can barely get their hands on them then I'd hope that would be reported.

Robin

Please let me know
I am guessing that there won’t be any or many away fans to worry about , there will also be a load of empty seats with netting in between and of course stewards. Nothing to worry about, biggest problem will be staying awake

Whatsername

Thanks so much for your replies guys. That should be fine then, as they were worried they will be sitting with villareal fans which i knew couldn't be the case if they are being sold via united website haha. Il tel them they are fine to wear their utd tops then lol!!
Yeah, in the past we’ve sat in what’s usually the away end and it was fine, no problem at all. It was well segregated. The away support was totally blocked off inside on the concourse too, the club obviously have some removable walls that they put in place. Tickets were sold by the club.

cbmufc

Please let me know
Yes that is the standard away end but Villareal didn't sell many ( if any?) away tickets so that will be home fans on Wednesday

Lenny1810

Anyone else had the email saying we can’t forward Atalanta tickets until we receive the new digital ticket?
I never did that for Villarreal…

Please let me know
If they bought from United, they are home tickets, it’s simple enough.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Hope they aren’t tall, I’ve sat in the away end before and the legroom is insanely tight.

Corey

Is anybody able to explain how the Ticket Alert system works?

My brother and I paid for lite memberships yesterday and signed up for ticket alerts since there were no games available to purchase at the time. I signed up for Ticket Alerts for a couple of games in December /January, although it seemed like the Ticket Alerts are more of a general thing rather than for specific games .

I noticed this morning that some tickets for the Villareal and Everton games became available to buy, most of which had then been sold by lunchtime. Yet neither of us received any emails telling us about the tickets?

I hope I won't have to log on every day just to check if tickets have become available!

brian_twenty_times

Hi, wondering if there's any possibility for two together for Everton on Saturday?

Season ticket holder from Ireland since 2012 who stupidly took the freeze for the year with COVID thinking that I had no hope of getting over until at least 2022..

Hantori12

Yeah, the ticket alert doesn't work. If you refresh in the morning you should be able to grab one for Everton

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Ah, thanks...
Yeh sadly its a completely defunct system. They just release tickets as and when. Fastest finger first.

Shambles for a club our size. Anyway demand is likely to relax a little bit soon when we are 8th :)

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Please accept our apologies for the previous email which stated the game was tomorrow, the game is on Wednesday 29th September. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

We just wanted to get this information to you as soon as possible!

Thank you for your support.
How many mistakes is that so far this season?

RedMilo

Replied but greeted with silence :)

Better to send these to existing members so I can use the club’s forwarding system. For some reasons it’s demanding the new owners is a member for Champions League forwarding.
60 quid for the pair if you’re members. Way below face.
Already sorted pal but thank you for replying anyway

JSC

I have 1 ticket for tomorrow in N2403 Row 7. Just trying to get a pair instead and if I do - I’ll be selling mine. PM if interested. Members only.