All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Whole stacks of execs are suddenly available for Villa now.
25 each in 2 different blocks.

£250 would be a real stretch though. Wonder how much they'll be for Liverpool and City? £350?

Presumably you have to dress up and suchlike too!?

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Whole stacks of execs are suddenly available for Villa now.
25 each in 2 different blocks.

£250 would be a real stretch though. Wonder how much they'll be for Liverpool and City? £350?

Presumably you have to dress up and suchlike too!?
I've been to a few in exec section, did see a fair few people with trainers etc on, smart casual was the official dress code mind..

MarkD

I have 2 spare for Villa tomorrow, FV is £76 for both, Official Members Only.

Tickets are for standing section so if you or whoever you bring isn't comfortable standing for 90 then these are not for you.

As my account is new and first post is ticket sale happy to vet myself to any mod.

Username the same over on UWS if anyone is on there.

Robin

Tickets are for standing section so if you or whoever you bring isn't comfortable standing for 90 then these are not for you.

As my account is new and first post is ticket sale happy to vet myself to any mod.

It’s getting a little late in the day, I had a friend from Reading who wanted a pair but he can’t get any petrol now, typical !!

TheBigRedLife

Looking for a ticket for Villarreal, please PM if anything available.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Hantori12

Cheers but not buying any from new accounts. Too many scammers about. Live beside Salford precinct if it makes any difference

Reactions: Sultan

MarkD

These are still available and willing to split into singles given the hour. £38 FV per ticket if single. Standing/Rail Seating in North Stand. I'll check again in the morning if anyone wants to PM me. Again realise hesitancy in dealing with new accounts so only if you are a long term poster I would potentially be willing to send on the ticket before I get the payment so that I can build up some trust for next time I have spares.

OleAnder

Also looking for a spare tomorrow if anyone has one cheers :) appreciate I havent posted much since I signed up haha

TheHeya

What’s the best website for away tickets? Not being a season ticket holder it’s impossible to get them. Looking to experience an away day soon just wanted to see if anyone has any experiences on any websites or sellers. Cheers

ihateliverpool

What’s the best website for away tickets? Not being a season ticket holder it’s impossible to get them. Looking to experience an away day soon just wanted to see if anyone has any experiences on any websites or sellers. Cheers
Unless you’re a season ticket holder that gets then in a ballot you’ll be paying ££££

guy next to me at West Ham had paid £250 for his, I’m aware of an American tourist there who’d paid £1000 each for 2 as well

TheHeya

Unless you’re a season ticket holder that gets then in a ballot you’ll be paying ££££

guy next to me at West Ham had paid £250 for his, I’m aware of an American tourist there who’d paid £1000 each for 2 as well
Yeah seen websites online selling them for hundreds. There’s obviously a risk with buying online but just wondered if anyone knew of any websites with good rep?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I could claim to be a fountain of all knowledge but I’m not!!

I only know this because I checked yesterday. The code is MUFC-SEASONTKT10
Yeah just found it cheers, it's mental that anyone can use it really and a bit sneaky that they don't actively give you this code you have to hunt for it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I see the Everton execs are £150, so goodness knows what that £250 business was about.

K Stand Knut

Yeah just found it cheers, it's mental that anyone can use it really and a bit sneaky that they don't actively give you this code you have to hunt for it.
I did wonder about anyone using it and it appears when you use it that it could be used by anyone but I wonder if it links back to your ST somehow.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
I did wonder about anyone using it and it appears when you use it that it could be used by anyone but I wonder if it links back to your ST somehow.
I purposely signed up with a diff email out of curiosity and it works for non-season ticket holder accounts. I've also had the welcome email 23 times now so I am regretting that little experiment!

beatmakers87

Hi guys please could you offer some help. My friends family who havent been before to OT but are now utd members bought tickets on utd website for the villareal game. But the seats are in E231 Row 12.
Just abovethe corner flag i assume. But isnt this where the away fans sit??? They are a little worried but then they purchased them directly through uniteds website??

Please let me know

Reactions: Rood