g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

ElBarto

Hi Everyone.
I already downloaded my eticket on my Apple Wallet for the Athletico game.
I am now not sure I can attend the game and I would like to transfer it to a friend (he is official member)
Can I forward him this virtual ticket (event if the name on the ticket wont be the right one...) or should i call the club or is there any option to do it online ?
I dont actually know if the rules "name on the ticket = name of the owner of the ticket" is mandatory for the CL games...
I appreciate your feedback
Louis
My understanding is to be safe ensure you transfer /forward to a member and you're good. I had a spare for Watford which I forwarded on to a mate very easily. Name on the ticket is extremely unlikely to be an issue. to all intents you could send a screenshot of the QR code and he should get in no problem- I would be OK with this but for someone saying or doing something stupid and getting me a ban from the stadium, mates or not!

But to play it safe and for peace of mind perhaps ring the ticket office.

K Stand Knut

Hi Everyone.
I am now not sure I can attend the game and I would like to transfer it to a friend (he is official member)
Can I forward him this virtual ticket (event if the name on the ticket wont be the right one...) or should i call the club or is there any option to do it online ?
I dont actually know if the rules "name on the ticket = name of the owner of the ticket" is mandatory for the CL games...
Louis
The name will never get checked.

Just forward him the original email so he can add it to his wallet. It’s the easiest way

hp88

Hi Everyone.
Louis
If your mate has also got an iPhone just attach / share it via iMessage, if he has got an Android just screen shot it as they won't be able to open it on their end.

Conan2019

Hi folks any help appreciate

I’ve tickets for upcoming game , row 7 South stand

trying to figure out if this is seven rows from pitch ? It’s just when I Google it it seems to be first few rows right next to pitch are letters example GG, JJ etc

thanks any help appreciated
hi

was just wondering if anyone could help with this ? Basically looking to know if the row closest to pitch is row 1, or if it’s letters eg GG

thanks

LJP

hi

was just wondering if anyone could help with this ? Basically looking to know if the row closest to pitch is row 1, or if it’s letters eg GG

thanks
AA is closest to the Pitch.

Upper tiers, Row 1 is the first row.

robthered

After checking in daily for a month or so, the Spurs release happens when I’m on top of a mountain, of course. Absolute shambles with the random releases…
Anyway - looking for three together (I know, I know…) for my lads birthday. All 3 of us members.
Cheers
Still on the hunt for Spurs tickets. Preferably 3 together, but would take a pair.

ElBarto

Anyone ever been on livefootballtickets website or similar? taken a look at atletico tickets, minimum price for a seat in the rafters £250. the exec seats that retail at £250 on mufc website are up for about 800. surely the club could do something about this?!

K Stand Knut

Anyone ever been on livefootballtickets website or similar? taken a look at atletico tickets, minimum price for a seat in the rafters £250. the exec seats that retail at £250 on mufc website are up for about 800. surely the club could do something about this?!
If they really cared, probably.

But they don’t, so won’t!

Bojack93

Looking for two for the Brentford game, please dm me if you have available :)

JB7

They could quite easily if they wanted to, as it is they probably wouldn't do anything unless somebody bought a ticket and reported it.

beatmakers87

Cant believ it!! Atletico tickets were up i checked 10 mins ago. All in lower tiers and pairs everywhere!! Literally dissapeared within 5 minutes!!!

Evans999

My brother follows @TicketManUtd on twitter and has twitter notifications on. They tweet when tickets go live. So he got on right away.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
My brother follows @TicketManUtd on twitter and has twitter notifications on. They tweet when tickets go live. So he got on right away.
I was about 4 minutes after the tweet and got nothing.

Ober tan

Just keep refreshing you'll get one, still the odd one popping up now an hour later

Eurotrash

I'm planning to see Man Utd - Norwich, scheduled for 3pm April 16th.

How far ahead is the match date confirmed and how can I see that it is confirmed?

Robin

I'm planning to see Man Utd - Norwich, scheduled for 3pm April 16th.

How far ahead is the match date confirmed and how can I see that it is confirmed?
[/QUOTE]
I think they will be announced when this round of FA cup matches is over so they’ll know who is playing in the next round

LJP

Cant believ it!! Atletico tickets were up i checked 10 mins ago. All in lower tiers and pairs everywhere!! Literally dissapeared within 5 minutes!!!
Another fine example of the ‘state of play’ with regards to getting United tickets.
You snooze, you lose.

Last edited:

LJP

It's ridiculous and we should all be hammering them for it.
I have a good moan at them and ask them to refer it up whenever I'm unfortunate enough to have communication with them.
Do MUFC Supporters clubs get access to the AGM?
Thats a good way to get it addressed. Get the situation about how releases after ballots are conducted, put to the board and put on record. I’m sure the answer will be that they ‘will look into it’.

Chase for feedback thereafter.

Thats if a MUFC Supporters Club would be willing to bring up matters concerning Members without Season Tickets.
I‘m sure many don’t have to concern themselves getting tickets via that route.

ihateliverpool

I do have a bit of sympathy with the club on this issue, demand is so high, what are they to do?

when they broadcast the times tickets will go on sale for European ways the website crashes, imagine the result if they posted for homes too.

demand is huge, I am disappointed though that those who are free for the big games are always busy for the lower key ones

i travel a 180 mile round trip for every home game, never miss them, but some people who live 5 miles away can’t be bothered unless it’s the big boys

LJP

I do have a bit of sympathy with the club on this issue, demand is so high, what are they to do?

when they broadcast the times tickets will go on sale for European ways the website crashes, imagine the result if they posted for homes too.

demand is huge, I am disappointed though that those who are free for the big games are always busy for the lower key ones

i travel a 180 mile round trip for every home game, never miss them, but some people who live 5 miles away can’t be bothered unless it’s the big boys
We are talking about a few hundred tickets, for League games that are covered on the Season Tickets of others. Which wouldn’t be crashing any website.

If they have 200 tickets for Spurs, a quick email out saying that from tomorrow morning 9am until 6pm members wishing to purchase tickets can enter a ballot.
Ballot results by 10am the next morning after.

Members can bid for singles, doubles etc..
Members that miss out on Spurs game, are weighted more for the Leicester game (mini ballot).

Running that script from Game 1 of the season, would more than likely see everyone sorted for a game that season.

It really shouldn’t be that difficult.

Whatsername

I’m old enough to remember when every game went to a ballot, and for the big games you had to send in ticket stubs to show you’d attended x amount of games.

This was before they had the technology that they have now so surely it wouldn’t be so difficult to set up a fairer system for members where everyone gets a fair crack at getting a ticket rather than just happening to be online when they decide to release a batch.

cbmufc

Yes, there are multiple nuanced ways "the biggest club in the world" can handle ticket sales as opposed to dumping them on the site at a random time.

I don't know the solution, but this sure as hell isn't it. It's an absolute joke. Let's see what comes of this Chelsea ballot where they will allegedly stagger by who has the most games on membership, which is one obvious way to stop this nonsense.

Do a ballot. Any left? Those with 7 home games on membership please form a queue. Then 6, 5 etc. But no, we aren't arsed you bothered with Brighton on a Tuesday night or some dross in the League Cup. Just do it like euro aways, is not hard but they wont as all they care about is pumping memberships out and it's not the best sales tactic to say "here's a membership, but no chance of the big games". I've been sorted far more off my membership than on it this year, so If I miss out on not going enough on my membership- no problem. But fact is I went to a dead rubber vs young boys and watched untold amount of europa league dross in recent years, yet someone who happened to be on the site waltzes in for Athletico.

Do a ballot. Any left? Those with 7 home games on membership please form a queue. Then 6, 5 etc. But no, we aren't arsed you bothered with Brighton on a Tuesday night or some dross in the League Cup. Just do it like euro aways, is not hard but they wont as all they care about is pumping memberships out and it's not the best sales tactic to say "here's a membership, but no chance of the big games". I've been sorted far more off my membership than on it this year, so If I miss out on not going enough on my membership- no problem. But fact is I went to a dead rubber vs young boys and watched untold amount of europa league dross in recent years, yet someone who happened to be on the site waltzes in for Athletico.
The argument against that though is always that credits create a closed system, those who got lucky in ballot 1 now have more chance in ballot 2, those who got lucky in both now have a huge advantage over everyone for ballot 3… and so forth.

Bosws87

Picked up a City return just before thats Anfield & Etihad sorted!

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Not even a sniff at any City returns all week.
They went on about half an hour you made this post. I was trying to get one for brother but no luck - managed to select one but never made it into the basket - so I'll be going solo. Must be some bots running on that site because they vanish so quickly!

cbmufc

The argument against that though is always that credits create a closed system, those who got lucky in ballot 1 now have more chance in ballot 2, those who got lucky in both now have a huge advantage over everyone for ballot 3… and so forth.
Tickets readily available for West Ham league cup, Brighton/Mboro/Burnley at home... even Leeds was an easy one. To be fair bar them rest have been a nightmare.

All I'm saying is there has to be a better way, I've got mates who support other clubs every single one have some form of loyalty attached to membership, when I tell them what happens at United they just laugh. It's a joke, just throw them on the site whenever you fancy and give no priority to those that go to games they can't give away.

Ober tan

City returns went on at like 15:50, gone in seconds. I was one of the lucky few thankfully.