g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Pendeeho

Hello

Sorry if i ask dumb question but im kinda new here.
Me and few of my mates planning to visit Manchester in late april and wanted to catch a match vs Brentford. We are thinking of buying manchester united hospitality package as its seems easier way to get tickets and we need a place to sleep anyway.? Do we need to be all members to buy it? Do we get all seated next to each other?

Thanks in advance.

Robin

Hello

Sorry if i ask dumb question but im kinda new here.
Me and few of my mates planning to visit Manchester in late april and wanted to catch a match vs Brentford. We are thinking of buying manchester united hospitality package as its seems easier way to get tickets and we need a place to sleep anyway.? Do we need to be all members to buy it? Do we get all seated next to each other?

Thanks in advance.
Im sure for a game like Brentford there will be a few spare tickets about, how many are there in the group ?. Remember any hospitality packages are a rip off, ive just checked on the United website and they offer hotel/ticket packages from £129, you don’t need to be a member but you have to supply your details and the lead person on the application needs to be over 18. It also says you must all support United and not the opposition as you might get thrown out.

Pendeeho

Im sure for a game like Brentford there will be a few spare tickets about, how many are there in the group ?. Remember any hospitality packages are a rip off, ive just checked on the United website and they offer hotel/ticket packages from £129, you don’t need to be a member but you have to supply your details and the lead person on the application needs to be over 18. It also says you must all support United and not the opposition as you might get thrown out.
Thanks for the reply,
We are group of 3 people (all over 18). I do understand that paying for hospitality is a rip off but we are not from UK and hospitality is a guaranteed chance to get match tickets.

Rosred

Hey, looking for two for spurs if there's any floating about - 2 members if it helps. Cheers

He'lmurderyah15

Has anyone ever had an issue with their ticket already being used when getting to the turnstiles? I have the ticket on my apple wallet and a print out copy but just worried that it may have been sold to any number of people.
Has this happened to anyone?

LJP

Has anyone ever had an issue with their ticket already being used when getting to the turnstiles? I have the ticket on my apple wallet and a print out copy but just worried that it may have been sold to any number of people.
Has this happened to anyone?
Has it been officially transferred to your MUFC membership? If so, you will be grand.

If it’s just a email or photo of the ticket, with someone else’s name on it, there is a chance they could have dished it out to a few people.

I see weekly posts on FB where folk have been ripped off (not saying you have btw).

FB have that ‘vouch for’ system. Whereby punters will vouch for those who have sold them tickets previously.

In all honestly, some of them look ropey.

mu57afa

I am in STH 121 row JJ for Spurs so 10 rows back, I'm just wondering with the rise in the pitch is your view slightly restricted?
My ST is on row LL, I stand all game cus I'm short and against the advertising board, difficult to see the other side of the pitch but attacking the stretford end in the second half is great!

He'lmurderyah15

Has it been officially transferred to your MUFC membership? If so, you will be grand.

If it’s just a email or photo of the ticket, with someone else’s name on it, there is a chance they could have dished it out to a few people.

I see weekly posts on FB where folk have been ripped off (not saying you have btw).

FB have that ‘vouch for’ system. Whereby punters will vouch for those who have sold them tickets previously.

In all honestly, some of them look ropey.
It was E-mailed to me, so it still has his name and membership number on the ticket.

I'll have a look for that vouch for system and see.

Thanks for your help!

LJP

It was E-mailed to me, so it still has his name and membership number on the ticket.

I'll have a look for that vouch for system and see.

Thanks for your help!
I have bought tickets from Facebook, the guy wanted me to use the tickets in his name emailed over. I said I had memberships and wanted them in my name. He reluctantly did (he had trouble linking the accounts as he had never done it before). All worked and we went to the game.

In that instance, he wasn’t a fraud.
If they say straight out say they won’t transfer the ticket, that’s an alarm bell.

There was a lad on there gutted he had sent £400 by bank transfer to a fraudster, went to the Watford game, having traveled from the South only to be refused entry. His bank said he willingly sent the funds, so he had no recourse via them.

The vouch system, as basic as it is, works before you part with the money. At this stage, if he is dodgy you may only be able to save yourself the trip to OT.

He'lmurderyah15

I have bought tickets from Facebook, the guy wanted me to use the tickets in his name emailed over. I said I had memberships and wanted them in my name. He reluctantly did (he had trouble linking the accounts as he had never done it before). All worked and we went to the game.

In that instance, he wasn’t a fraud.
If they say straight out say they won’t transfer the ticket, that’s an alarm bell.

There was a lad on there gutted he had sent £400 by bank transfer to a fraudster, went to the Watford game, having traveled from the South only to be refused entry. His bank said he willingly sent the funds, so he had no recourse via them.

The vouch system, as basic as it is, works before you part with the money. At this stage, if he is dodgy you may only be able to save yourself the trip to OT.
It seems to be a case by case basis.

I'd like to know is the only issue people are facing is that the ticket has been sold a couple of times, in that instance I'll be at the turnstile at 3.30!

onemufc

I'm looking for a pair for the Norwich game. Myself and a friend are going to be traveling and also looking for hotel. Have looked at that sports breaks website. Don't know if they are legit. Supposed to be partners with united. Anyone have any experience with them?

LJP

Cap in hand for two tickets for the Spurs game.
2 x Memberships. If there are any spare, it would be much appreciated.

P0GBA

Has anyone used Sportbreaks for the Euro Away? Do they have their own allocation of tickets like Thomas Cook used to or is it just travel?

OllyJ21

Quite a few parking spaces have become available today for the N3 Car Park vs Atletico - was showing as sold out yesterday

Fried Chicken FC

Quite a few parking spaces have become available today for the N3 Car Park vs Atletico - was showing as sold out yesterday
I didn't even see the 'buy tickets' option!
Oh wow!

Maybe those of us who attend nearly every game, but still miss out on tickets for big games, to people camped on the ticketing website 24/7, can buy one of those coveted parking spaces and get a feel for the atmosphere from there.

Why don't we have a loyalty based system for tickets? Liverpool do. Chelsea do. Arsenal do, and the list probably goes on.

Returns just pop up at random times on random days with no notification. Apparently there were some Atletico returns again this morning.

Feel like returning my tickets for the rest of the premier league games now.

Last edited:

Rooney108

Still looking for one single for a mate for Spurs if there are any about, Have 2 season tickets and am usually able to help out with spares in future, as a few on here could attest to! Thanks in advance

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Oh wow!

Maybe those of us who attend nearly every game, but still miss out on tickets for big games, to people camped on the ticketing website 24/7, can buy one of those coveted parking spaces and get a feel for the atmosphere from there.

Why don't we have a loyalty based system for tickets? Liverpool do. Chelsea do. Arsenal do, and the list probably goes on.

Returns just pop up at random times on random days with no notification. Apparently there were some Atletico returns again this morning.

No idea why you've quoted me.

Fried Chicken FC

No idea why you've quoted me.
I just quoted you because you seemed to be quite peeved with the system they have in place too.

We really should have a loyalty system in place though.

No idea why they couldn't implement this system that they are trialling for the Chelsea game, from the start of the season.

I still have a feeling they will scrap that after the trial too, if it means they lose out on membership sales.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rood

LJP

Oh wow!

No need to be like that to the fellah, he’s only advising there are some parking spaces going. Should anyone need one.

The ticket situation is a joke. I’ve posted about it, and another half dozen have too, in the past month. ‘Accept the things you cannot change’.
It is what it is.

I am not sure if United have a FLO (Fans Liaison Officer), take can take the issue to the Club.
Or if it could be brought up at an AGM.
That would be one way to approach the issue with some clout.

Fried Chicken FC

No need to be like that to the fellah, he’s only advising there are some parking spaces going. Should anyone need one.

The ticket situation is a joke. I’ve posted about it, and another half dozen have too, in the past month. ‘Accept the things you cannot change’.
It is what it is.

I am not sure if United have a FLO (Fans Liaison Officer), take can take the issue to the Club.
Or if it could be brought up at an AGM.
That would be one way to approach the issue with some clout.

It was not meant to be anything personal against OllyJ21, more just a rant against the club.

Hopefully they actually go ahead and fully implement this system they are trialling from the Chelsea game.

I agree you cannot change everything, but we can at least attempt to air our discontent to them over the phone.

In a peaceful manner of course.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
On another note, are they going to sort the April tv moves any time soon?
Was meant to be w/c 21st Feb, which the optimistic of us hoped was Monday :)

The FA cup ties must be complicating it. Annoying one is stretched out to Monday.

Could do with knowing if we're v Arsenal on the Sat or Sun to know if I have a 3 way clash (Sat), or bliss open diary (Sun!)

LJP

It was not meant to be anything personal against OllyJ21, more just a rant against the club.

Hopefully they actually go ahead and fully implement this system they are trialling from the Chelsea game.

I agree you cannot change everything, but we can at least attempt to air our discontent to them over the phone.

In a peaceful manner of course.
Fair doo’s.
Looking forward to seeing how the Chelsea ballot goes.

I‘ve gotten pairs of tickets for every home game since the start of December.
But only once from the Club with their releases (Wolves Game). I was just in front of the computer at the right time.
Others via the kind souls on here, and Facebook.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I just quoted you because you seemed to be quite peeved with the system they have in place too.

We really should have a loyalty system in place though.

No idea why they couldn't implement this system that they are trialling for the Chelsea game, from the start of the season.

I still have a feeling they will scrap that after the trial too, if it means they lose out on membership sales.
Ah ok mate, yes we are on the same page then. I've got no faith in them at all.

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
I have a season ticket and there are a few games coming up that I can't attend. I haven't looked into selling my seat before. Is there an official method of doing do?

Red00012

I have a season ticket and there are a few games coming up that I can't attend. I haven't looked into selling my seat before. Is there an official method of doing do?
Yes there is a forward on ticket option that you can choose , only the next 2 home games can be forwarded on at anyone time I think ! You just need the persons membership number to forward.

What tickets have you available ? I might be interested in taking a few off you

LJP

The official way is to offer the ticket out to those that have a Man United Membership.
You then get their details to include the Membership Number, Surname and Postcode.
Then, you log into your account and link your Membership (Season Ticket) to theirs.

At this point, you can send them the ticket(s) via the online portal.
The tickets leave your account and go to theirs.
They will have the purchasers name on them, you don’t have title to them anymore.
Should the purchaser act the maggot at OT, it takes the heat off you.

Money wise, you agree the cost beforehand. Officially you send the ticket via the online portal for a nil fee.
Money is sent out width the United website.

Money typically sent by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Revolt.

Sell them at Face Value, and you will be considered a good egg.
Sell the on the CAF, even better.

He'lmurderyah15

Is it available for spurs on saturday? I am a member. Travelling from ireland and still one short. No problem if not!