All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

GregM40

For anyone struggling to get tickets, follow @ZeeMUFC on Twitter with notifications turned on. He Tweets when site goes live with tickets and will pass on tickets for FV too.

daveoliver91

Hi guys!

If anyone has a single for tomorrow please let me know!
Also, last time I went to watch United (vs Brighton), the trams were shut and we had to take a taxi to go to East Didsbury where we had the car (in a Cinema Parking). In order to avoid this tomorrow, does anyone know any parking closer to the stadium (even if we have to pay a bit)?

Last edited:

NextSeason

From the banks of the Irwell, to Sicily..
Hi guys!

If anyone has a single for tomorrow please let me know!
Also, last time I went to watch United (vs Brighton), the trams were shut and we had to take a taxi to go to East Didsbury where we had the car (in a Cinema Parking). In order to avoid this tomorrow, does anyone know any parking closer to the stadium (even if we have to pay a bit)?
I've been using the parking at the Safestore complex (34 Brindley Rd, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester M16 9HQ) this season. It's £6, a 15 min walk to the ground and you can head East after the game to join the M56 (which you can join the M6 from) when most people are heading West to join the M60 straight after the game.

daveoliver91

I've been using the parking at the Safestore complex (34 Brindley Rd, Old Trafford, Stretford, Manchester M16 9HQ) this season. It's £6, a 15 min walk to the ground and you can head East after the game to join the M56 (which you can join the M6 from) when most people are heading West to join the M60 straight after the game.
Cheers mate, will have a look. Do I need to prebook it? Planning to arrive around 6.30pm tomorrow.

Ober tan

Still saying buy tickets and going to the stadium view.. but nothing showing :houllier:

Hate these random ticket drops
They've been on and off since 3pm just keep refreshing, let it choose seats for you as well it's quicker

cbmufc

Anyone had issues with tickets as screenshots / saved as a photo? Usually get them in my apple wallet but only have tickets as pictures for tonight - just hoping it won’t cause issues later

JB7

Anyone had issues with tickets as screenshots / saved as a photo? Usually get them in my apple wallet but only have tickets as pictures for tonight - just hoping it won’t cause issues later
Just make sure your brightness is turned up and you'll be sound

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Get ready for an influx of Brentford at home tickets.

Bank Holiday Monday at 8pm.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bit gutted Arsenal isn't the Sunday, but at least it's not the dreaded 5.30 slot.

Gives me the logistically awkward but potential chance to get the second half of Wycombe before Sheffield Wed too!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Bit gutted Arsenal isn't the Sunday, but at least it's not the dreaded 5.30 slot.

Gives me the logistically awkward but potential chance to get the second half of Wycombe before Sheffield Wed too!
5.30 away in London would be brilliant? 12/30 is shit.

JimmyC99

So much wrong with this message

ryan_forlan

Gullible
Looking for Leicester spares.
Need four.
But will take pairs.
Same as Vaibhav :-). 2 members and 2 non members.
Please let me know here or dm. Thanks.

Ober tan

Successful for Everton which makes it 4/16 through the ballot and another 2 in the returns. With random collections coming back I can see a few returns for Everton.

Ober tan

For Burnley they were letting people know < a week before the game if they had to collect.

M Utd

I'm looking for two (together) for me and the lad for the Norwich game, if anyone has got any spare.

Ober tan

I've had a pretty good season for aways applied for every one, got Leicster, Norwich, Villa, Leeds, City and Everton
Good do that. I’ve had Wolves, West Ham, Norwich and Everton. Leeds and city in returns.