All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Remember the geese

Class, no worries. Did it make you enter all your card details again? Did it for me and then emptied my basket, luckily got one after that (had to re enter them again)
Yeah, exactly as you described. I was refreshing for a solid 20-25 mins. Kept saying "Sold Out". Then managed to sneak in and was asked to enter my details.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Chelsea returns are up, keep refreshing
FFS this is earlier than usual isn't it? Usually on the Tuesday before the match. Will keep checking.

Edit - can't even see the match on the site now. Have you got the link handy in your history?

Ayrshire Red

Hi folks, going to be down for a few days next week, get in on Wednesday, no doubt no chance of a ticket, so where would be best to watch the Spurs match? Staying in the centre of Manchester. Thanks in advance.

Ober tan

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Hi folks, going to be down for a few days next week, get in on Wednesday, no doubt no chance of a ticket, so where would be best to watch the Spurs match? Staying in the centre of Manchester. Thanks in advance.
You'll have a good chance of a ticket if you keep an eye out. Otherwise watch in Nags Head / Abercrombie in Central for Utd fans only.

Ober tan

Following feedback from supporters, and to ensure we give fans the maximum flexibility, we have also changed our policy around away game eligibility. If you are eligible for away games (Silver level+) and return your ticket to the club via the Buy-Back scheme for a Premier League game you will now still be eligible to apply for away match tickets. This will be backdated for those who have already used the Buy-Back scheme this season.

Email they just sent out, decent that.

Evans999

Following feedback from supporters, and to ensure we give fans the maximum flexibility, we have also changed our policy around away game eligibility. If you are eligible for away games (Silver level+) and return your ticket to the club via the Buy-Back scheme for a Premier League game you will now still be eligible to apply for away match tickets. This will be backdated for those who have already used the Buy-Back scheme this season.

Email they just sent out, decent that.
Surprised it doesn't end with "if you have been selected for collection with valid ID and return you will lose eligibility"

P0GBA

If I swapped from Chelsea away does anyone know when the club will give me the option to buy my Fulham away ticket?

Ober tan

If I swapped from Chelsea away does anyone know when the club will give me the option to buy my Fulham away ticket?
Ballot result is Wednesday so I'm guessing they'll give you one then

P0GBA

Ballot result is Wednesday so I'm guessing they'll give you one then
Thanks that makes sense. They have refunded me for the Chelsea so wasn't sure if they will just take the payment for Fulham from the same card.

TenOuttaTenHag

I was online yesterday and I’m sure is saw some £99 tickets for Newcastle and Spurs.

I tried to log on this morning, but it’s a queue system on the site.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
The person I was selling my Newcastle ticket to on here can no longer go, so I still have a spare ticket for the game.

Safe standing section, n2402, £38 face value.

Members only, thanks

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I need 4 for my group for the West Ham game, don’t imagine anyone will have them but at least can try.

If I buy them online, are there any restrictions on getting in, like having to have your name or them or have your transferred to your membership? We’ve gone every season for the last 5 and never had an issue but seen some discussions about it recently. We could get memberships but it’s a bit of a hassle and not really worth it when we do 1-2 games per year.

Robin

I need 4 for my group for the West Ham game, don’t imagine anyone will have them but at least can try.

If I buy them online, are there any restrictions on getting in, like having to have your name or them or have your transferred to your membership? We’ve gone every season for the last 5 and never had an issue but seen some discussions about it recently. We could get memberships but it’s a bit of a hassle and not really worth it when we do 1-2 games per year.
Some have had problems getting in but it’s very rare, I , nor anyone I know have ever been stopped. My advice would be not to go in too early as the later you are the less chance of being stopped. Obviously don’t be drunk or obnoxious , that never helps, but that’s common sense.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 ticket available for Newcastle today.

1 ticket available for Spurs next week.

Both tickets in the safe standing section N2402, and both are face value £38.

ell

2 tickets available for spurs. n1406 - members only and they are face value £50! DM me if interested! cheers. (1 ticket is a 65+ so can be sold for 20/25 i think is face value if the member is in that category, otherwise i can upgrade it)

K Stand Knut

Have tried to send you a DM. Reply to it if you can

EDIT - CAN HE GET DMS IF HE IS A NEWBIE?

MrDP1

2 tickets available for spurs. n1406 - members only and they are face value £50! DM me if interested! cheers. (1 ticket is a 65+ so can be sold for 20/25 i think is face value if the member is in that category, otherwise i can upgrade it)
Hi Are these still available?

Micheal

Have 4 together available for Spurs on Wednesday in Sir Alex Ferguson Stand. Must be members.

SeagullsAndTrawlers

Hi,

Any tickets for West Ham? I'm looking for two seated together. Going with my dad so they need to be in a seated area of the stand. No preference. Will take anywhere at this stage.

We're both members.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Heads up lads there’s a few Spurs singles available on the official app/site, about £40 quid a pop, quite a few different sections available.