All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Ober tan

Can these buses be booked in advance? I'm concerned hundreds of people will be turning up to get the same buses back to Bilboa?
Yeah they can, I booked the 22:55 ALSA on busbud.com for £7.

HucknallRed

Bilbao to San Sebastián 1130 bus sold out. It’s either 0730 or 1330, looking like an early start to match day.

Tried all the bus sites on Google.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I still need one for the West Ham game, anyone? Can be any location and I do have a membership to transfer it to.

Ober tan

Bilbao to San Sebastián 1130 bus sold out. It’s either 0730 or 1330, looking like an early start to match day.

Tried all the bus sites on Google.
I went on checkmybus.co.uk and put from Bilbao Airport to San Sebastián. It takes you to the pesa website which is the bus company for that line. Buses quarter to every hour, cost me €17.

Sounds of the Aquarium

I went on checkmybus.co.uk and put from Bilbao Airport to San Sebastián. It takes you to the pesa website which is the bus company for that line. Buses quarter to every hour, cost me €17.
That's what I'm doing. Booked on the 12.45 but will try and get on the 11.45 if I clear customs quick enough

Red00012

That's what I'm doing. Booked on the 12.45 but will try and get on the 11.45 if I clear customs quick enough
Does the ticket cover anytime or will you have to buy a new one ? I’m the same as you will be a dash to make it off the plane and off the bus in 30 mins

Sounds of the Aquarium

Does the ticket cover anytime or will you have to buy a new one ? I’m the same as you will be a dash to make it off the plane and off the bus in 30 mins
No it states 12.45 but will do my best to sweet talk my way on if i get there in time for the 11.45.
I don't land till 11 30 so unlikely the scenario will arise anyway !

HucknallRed

Flying Stansted to Bilbao via Eindhoven 0830 Weds 2nd, any others on this flight?

Also this bus saga Bilbao to San Sebastián being sold out in morning of match day. Pesa site seems to have a bus on the half hour from BILBOKO AUTOBUS GELTOKIA. Checking Google maps it seems to be a stop near to the bus terminal at San Memes. Anyone else looked at this?

Sarni

Still need one extra for WHU.

BTW what is the view like from NN4408, row 15? It's the one ticket I have to my name and could use it but I have two more in lower seats behind the goal, not sure which I should use for myself and which I can give away to my friends. Obviously I want the best one for myself. ;)

JB7

Sarni

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
It actually doesn’t look that bad for watching the game I think as you see the entire pitch quite well… will think about it. This one is at least to my exact name so I am not in any danger of not getting in.
Where are your other two tickets sat? Depends if you want any atmosphere or not.

rsb

Still need one extra for WHU.

BTW what is the view like from NN4408, row 15? It's the one ticket I have to my name and could use it but I have two more in lower seats behind the goal, not sure which I should use for myself and which I can give away to my friends. Obviously I want the best one for myself. ;)
https://map.3ddigitalvenue.com/manutd
This is quite useful and goes down to seat level

OllyJ21

This is extremely useful. Think I will get the higher seat to see the game better + I’ve never sat there before + it’s my regular ticket so always good to use that rather than overcomplicate.
I sit up there albeit in NN4405 Row 1 and I really like it. It isn't for everyone but I like being able to watch & see the whole game. Old Trafford, section N4405, row 1, seat 120 - Manchester United vs Villarreal, shared by Oliver Jones (aviewfrommyseat.co.uk) - Enjoy the game in your new seat

Sarni

ElBarto

Mine will be higher but it does look perfect for actually watching the game.
Yes, from that high up you will get a birds eye view of the pitch essentially which will allow you to notice and enjoy some of the tactical things, team shape, tweaks etc. than if lower down

Sarni

Yes, from that high up you will get a birds eye view of the pitch essentially which will allow you to notice and enjoy some of the tactical things, team shape, tweaks etc. than if lower down
Yeah also just realized from looking at old pictures that I was sat there during United v Villa game in 2019, just slightly lower. It was great.

JB7

Third time in four days I've been kicked out trying to pay for Villa tickets after getting them in my basket. This new payment system is a fecking joke.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Banging ticket for Sheriff tonight W203 in the Stretford End, available for £10 so it doesn’t go to waste, drop me a DM!

Ober tan

Third time in four days I've been kicked out trying to pay for Villa tickets after getting them in my basket. This new payment system is a fecking joke.
Hopefully it’s just a glitch and it goes back to normal cos it still gives you the option to save for next time. But when you do go back next time, it hasn’t saved. Did some villa go up yesterday?

M27-RED

Same thing has happened to me all week for villa and yesterday with fulham it really is frustrating

JB7

Hopefully it’s just a glitch and it goes back to normal cos it still gives you the option to save for next time. But when you do go back next time, it hasn’t saved. Did some villa go up yesterday?
I didn't look yesterday to be honest, but Monday & Tuesday there were some up both days and it kicked me out on payment, even though I authenticated payment with the bank.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Does anyone need a free ticket for tonight’s game? You can have mine.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
1 ticket available for West Ham on Sunday.

Safe standing, N2402. Great place to watch the game if you haven’t tried safe standing before. £38 face value.

HucknallRed

Real Sociedad Info:

Some seats available on 1100 bus Bilbao to San Sebastián on ALSA come up.

Just swapped by pair from 0730 to 1100 via the website at no extra cost.