All ticket/travel information thread - 2023/24 edition - Please be careful purchasing tickets

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Have 1 ticket for Bournemouth in n2402 safe standing and will take £30 for it (face value £38).

Also have 2 exec tickets for Bournemouth in the Manchester Suite, face value is £150 each but will take £100 for each.

Chex

can anyone sort a pair for the palace game, any help would be massively appreciated.

Rilz

Supports
Manchester united
Still available for anyone else
Hi mate would be interested

Could you PM me details of seats and price? tried to PM but couldnt

thanks

Also if anyone has a pair for the bournemouth game would be interested! trying to get my gf down to her first game, would be ace

K Stand Knut

Hi mate would be interested

Could you PM me details of seats and price? tried to PM but couldnt

thanks

Also if anyone has a pair for the bournemouth game would be interested! trying to get my gf down to her first game, would be ace
Sorry mate.

Strangely had 2 further requests for it this morning.

ben38sufc

Have a spare for Bournemouth, E332. Can dm me; I’m still going to the game and will be at the Spoons beforehand.

FirstMatch1991

Quick question. I had season tickets years ago and I’ve paid the £100 to try to get them for next season for my son and myself.

Several people on here have mentioned ringing up the day after the renewal deadline- but I thought all tickets (including cup season tickets) were no longer sold on the phone and are sold online only?

United also told me that in the first year it won’t be possible to get tier 1 tickets- does this sound right? With my son being 8 years old standing behind the goal every match isn’t ideal, I hate tier 3 with a passion so I suppose I’ll be limited to north tier 2 and corners.If I could choose I’d pick south 124/125 but I’m guessing that’s highly unlikely

Reactions: Rood

TenOuttaTenHag

Quick question. I had season tickets years ago and I’ve paid the £100 to try to get them for next season for my son and myself.

Several people on here have mentioned ringing up the day after the renewal deadline- but I thought all tickets (including cup season tickets) were no longer sold on the phone and are sold online only?

United also told me that in the first year it won’t be possible to get tier 1 tickets- does this sound right? With my son being 8 years old standing behind the goal every match isn’t ideal, I hate tier 3 with a passion so I suppose I’ll be limited to north tier 2 and corners.If I could choose I’d pick south 124/125 but I’m guessing that’s highly unlikely
Ringing up after the deadline won’t do any harm, as mentioned. But also as mentioned, United don’t sell tickets online anymore. So the likelihood is that your will be reverted back to the website. I had all this discussion with them and Sam Kelleher.

For this season, United had to accommodate ex ST holders that took a year out (COVID related) before offering the waiting list any tickets.
As such, United sent out an email say they would be offering NO NEW SEASON tickets for this season. They did however do a release around 24th June. A mad scramble with all tickets gone same day.

Latest news from the Club is that they have the Waiting List from last season, new folk on the Waiting List from this season and the premium members / £100 depositors - with priority for next season being fans who took out a Cup Season Ticket this season.

In my opinion, getting ST next season will be more about luck than anything else. Where you are when they offer what they have online and how quick you can log in and secure.

It’s a really crap system.

Cee90

I still have 1 ticket for Bournemouth in n2402 safe standing. £38 is the face value, but happy to take £20 for it.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Pair available for Charlton cup Quarter Final next week - J Stand safe standing

PM if interested

Fabian Keller

I cant PM you but I have got a pair in Stretford End for £70 if you are interested.
Sorry for the late reply, been nursing a brutal two-day hangover after the darts on friday night. Managed to sort something in the end, but cheers for the responses. Much appreciated. Fizzing for it and hope Ten Haag puts out a strong team.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Need a pair for Everton if anyone can help. Feel free to DM - cheers.

Teddy99Ire

Tall order but looking for 4 for the Palace game. All members, would take 2 or 3 together.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Ringing up after the deadline won’t do any harm, as mentioned. But also as mentioned, United don’t sell tickets online anymore. So the likelihood is that your will be reverted back to the website. I had all this discussion with them and Sam Kelleher.

For this season, United had to accommodate ex ST holders that took a year out (COVID related) before offering the waiting list any tickets.
As such, United sent out an email say they would be offering NO NEW SEASON tickets for this season. They did however do a release around 24th June. A mad scramble with all tickets gone same day.

Latest news from the Club is that they have the Waiting List from last season, new folk on the Waiting List from this season and the premium members / £100 depositors - with priority for next season being fans who took out a Cup Season Ticket this season.

In my opinion, getting ST next season will be more about luck than anything else. Where you are when they offer what they have online and how quick you can log in and secure.

It’s a really crap system.
The problem now is that demand outstrips supply. I get the sense that turnover of season tickets is probably quite low, so fewer season ticket spots get freed up each season, and tickets are more in demand now than ever really. All of the super anti-Glazer types and the glory seekers gave them up ages ago, tickets have never been relatively cheaper given the price freezes and inflation, and all of the initiatives the club have put in place around selling your tickets back to the club and opting out of cups means it is easier to justify holding onto your season ticket with real flexibility.

I think we joined the waiting list around Feb 2016 and were offered a pair of season tickets a few months later ready for Mourinho's first season. They were in the top of the East Tier 2 and we kept contacting the club over the summer and managed to move to the Stretford End Tier 2 immediately. Doing something like that now would be far more difficult, if not impossible.

United's ownership (fairly) get a lot of shot, but the club has a really strong set of policies and prices for season ticket holders now.

EverReddy

If anyone needs a single for tonight drop me a DM. Meet at OT. North stand block 2405. Cracking seats just a few away from the exec seating. FV is £50. Cheers.

Edit - this has gone now

Last edited:

Cee90

Have a spare for Everton FA Cup - n2402 safe standing, will take £20.